• xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - July 2, 2012 10:28 a.m.

the situation of sony doing ANYTHING good with software is nonexistant if you remember that hacking problem they had a while ago. oh how we xbox players laughed and laughed that day. good luck sony and i hope you dont fuck it up because the retarded half of gamers still buy your crapy software XD
  • Tjwoods18 - July 2, 2012 noon

Dude, get a freaking life all ready. I laugh at people like you who have to spend $60 a year on somthing that is so retarted as playing a video game online. So what? Do you really wish to hear little kids bitch on call of duty every day of every hour? No thank you, I will stick with a service that is free and will always be free. And for your information, the only reason hacker went after sony is because of their pursuit of Gehot. They can very will penetrate your precious 360 if they wanted to do so.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - July 2, 2012 4:12 p.m.

haha so you insult playing video games on a video game website? grow up and get a job instead of listening to rap music.
  • ParagonT - July 3, 2012 11:54 a.m.

Now now, we need to calm down here guys. Lets drop the name calling and be adult about this. The bigger question is; who cares?
  • Cyberninja - July 2, 2012 3:34 p.m.

I rememeber when Mircosoft had a little problem with their hardware call the red ring of death, which last for a few years if I remember correctly.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - July 2, 2012 4:08 p.m.

whats that i hear? yellow light of death? yes thats right. dont even challenge me if you dont have your facts straight.
  • Cyberninja - July 2, 2012 5:15 p.m.

Ok, I realized trying to engage you in intelligent discussion is pointless if you are going to try to ignore mircosoft's problems when they were widespread and common knowellege.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - July 3, 2012 2:07 a.m.

intelligent discussion on the internet is nonexistent you can only do it face to face. and i would destroy you. anyway you neglected to mention the ylod so go cry somewhere else
  • Redix01 - July 3, 2012 9:56 p.m.

CS sounds like an Obama love.. er i mean Democrat
  • Moondoggie1157 - July 2, 2012 7:09 p.m.

Yea I can't hold back... Cap'n, not only do you sound like an idiot off the bat, your terrible grammar and twisted logic make it worse. Just know that no one here (with common sense anyway) takes your opinions to heart, and in the end you are nothing more than a joke... Or in this case, a vessel for my rage, to break it down further for you, you are now My bitch. Now! Your first comment, going on about Sony's software issues. That is kinda laughable, considering that when Sony and outside developers create a game with the playstation as the base console, they blow the Xbox into waters where it can't tread. Xbox has hit a wall, sad but true. And before you call me on it, I know that when it comes to cross platform games Xbox takes the cake, and that is because it is a more familiar console to work with. So... Stonewalled there. The hacking problem? Well, this is a short one... Remember those few times 360 got hacked? And that one time PSN did? On that topic, remember when Sony gave everyone free games and content? Sorry, but once again you're a fool with a shitty argument. Lastly, judging by the way to type, I can only imagine how bloody annoying your voice would be, let alone you in person... so PLEASE stay on your 360, I don't think my brain could take it if I had to listen to you online. I have a headache just from reading your comments. Fuck, when GR went downhill they really attracted some winners... (That last bit was sarcasm, Captain... Just in case you missed it)
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - July 3, 2012 2:31 a.m.

whines about grammar and makes a mistake in his first word XD Im sorry but english is not my first language so its pretty tough sometimes. anyway onto the holes in your statement- psn hacked more times than xbox if people didnt take my opinions to heart they would not comment xbox having more cross platform games works in my favour you get a headache from reading my comments... and you still read my comments... schooled by a 'bitch' :)
  • Moondoggie1157 - July 3, 2012 6:29 a.m.

Schooled? There was nothing behind your points... I mean, really? Dude, that was weak. Why do I even bother...
  • Gex4212 - July 2, 2012 7:18 p.m.

the YLOD was no where in comparison to the RROD.... it was so bad to the point the Microsoft gave everyone 2-year warranty for their 360 and all they really did was swap out your 360 for another refurb. I know many people and friends who have gone through about 5-6 360's. I've gone through 3 myself and I'm still on my 1st Fat PS3. And don't say that MS has great customer service..they just had no choice but to give people the free warranty because I remember calling them like crazy before they decided to fix it for free.
  • Tjwoods18 - July 3, 2012 8:08 a.m.

Get your facts straight is more like it. With the first iterations of the ps3 and 360 to whom had the larger failure rate? According to a game informer survey in 2009, 54% of all 360 failed due to the RROD while 10.6% of ps3's failed to the YOLD and other problems. Shave that unibrow, present better facts, and lose the attitude and people would not dislike you.
  • shawksta - July 2, 2012 10:59 a.m.

Its great to see Sony wanting to expand on Cloud and I support them on this. Things like Demoes and PS1 and PS2 classics and such can really work out and other things they might think of. However, Sony needs to think throughly about this, because, when theres no internet connection, you have nothing, and there ARE PS3 owners who simply cant connect as easily as most of us, so things like full PS3 games wouldnt be a good idea. Otherwise im interested in seeing how this goes.
  • Tjwoods18 - July 2, 2012 1:23 p.m.

Why do this now when much of the best ps2 games have already been ported over in hd collections?
  • BlueScorpion91 - July 2, 2012 1:30 p.m.

I have a Xperia PLAY and it's great. A perfectly good gaming "platform", although not as good as iOS, but it's MASSIVELY better as a phone than the iPhone. Don't hate just for the sake.
  • CUFCfan616 - July 2, 2012 3:19 p.m.

Is there the danger that if the PS4 fails to ignite sales like the PSone and PS2 did (not so much the PS3), that Sony could go the way of Sega and pull out of consoles? Making a loss on every consoles produced when they first come out cannot be helping their accounts
  • Gex4212 - July 2, 2012 7:31 p.m.

The way I see it is...Sony will use its Cloud Streaming Service to provide a back catalogue for all its PSone and PS2 and and add to the PS+ plan. They will probably increase the current price of PS+ to about 50-70 a year. I dont think they will make it where you can purchase a game individually because it would conflict with their current PSN PSone and PS2 classics. With all the features you already get with PS+ plus the addition on unlimited classic games would be great
  • jmcgrotty - July 3, 2012 12:07 a.m.

You just trying to piss me off? It must be the only reason to write this article. Cloud and/or streaming is absolute trash and is really unacceptable in any format. Only the dregs of society would use it. I know I am only 1 person, and it won't matter, but any sort of system that bases anything on a streaming or download model can count me out. I just will not do it. There is almost no chance I would buy a system at all that required Internet connection (which I am pretty sure the next gen will do). Now, onto one of my pet peeves: "You could be playing a game on your PS4. You might be streaming it, or your might be running it locally. You pause. You select ‘Switch to streaming device’. Your PS4 stops running the game, your PSN account fires up your streamed version (with your current save position secured by the cloud, obviously) and starts streaming it directly from a meaty, dedicated Gaikai server to your PSP, Vita, laptop or phone." People keep making that scenario, but NO ONE IS DOING IT! No one wants to do it, no one ever will do it. Why the fk do people keep presenting that as a scenario? NO person in their right mind is going to be playing a game on their console then pick up playing the exact same game on a handheld or any other device. Ditto for playing movies. It's NOT a feature that people want. The only situation that might ever make sense is the ability to transfer save data between a console and a portable for use on both, and that is still ridiculous. Please quit saying that this is something that might be possible, because while that might be true, there is no interest in doing it. Now you got me all pissed off. Thanks.
  • Hobogonigal - July 3, 2012 12:34 a.m.

How on Earth do you know that Sony has no intentions of allowing you to stream console games to Vita. You don't know yet so whilst no-one else is doing it, the technology could be viable in a few years for Sony. You must remember that cloud gaming is only relatively new, it has only just really taken-off. Also, wireless internet is basically the norm nowadays and definitely will be in a few years when this this technology releases. I mean, what is it, about $100 for a wireless router at the moment (in Aus). The monthly download cap will be greatly increased in a few years, some companies offer infinite downloads as it is anyway, so that won't be a problem. Over here in Aus they are rebuilding the entire broadband network so that should increase speeds to viable levels over here. I don't think GamesRadar is trolling you mate, just thinking about when this technology may actually work; which is not right now, but when it is polished up down the line.
  • ParagonT - July 3, 2012 11:43 a.m.

To be honest I think that anything that would require you to be online to access a game in itself sounds like a bad idea for me personally. Not to say that it doesn't have potential, I would love for it to work, but I will agree and say that people do tell us the potential of things, but never fully realizes that potential. Wishful thinking if you may. Anyways, cloud gaming seems like it could be the biggest breakthroughs, or the biggest problem maker in gaming. On one hand, it increases convenience and "supposedly" would decrease game prices, on another, it gives companies more control over what you actually own, which will always be used against your best wishes in mind. [I'm having connection problems with Windstream (Only ISP in the area) and can't stay connected for more than 20 minutes at a time, so online gaming is difficult for me right now. Which sort of affects my view right now as well.] I do however think that he needs to calm down a little. I understand some things just push those buttons, but this isn't something that anyone should be infuriated about. I am, for the record, against cloud gaming.
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - July 3, 2012 2:13 a.m.

this is EXACTLY how i feel about this. i think gamesradar should stop making these stupid predictions if they obviously a. wouldnt work and b. no one will bother trying to do them