Topics

3DS Nintendo

• MonocledYaoGuai - February 2, 2012 6:25 p.m.

I'm buying it mainly because I'm sick of my hands cramping when playing my 3DS. Seriously, it's way too small. If they come out with a "lite" version, it better not be smaller.
  • D0CCON - February 2, 2012 6:17 p.m.

I like it and I think I will get it, but I won't be getting any games that support it for some time. Hopefully once I get around to games like RE, it'll be far enough along to judge if this device has staying power and hopefully a third party option will be out that doubles the device as a powerful battery (or Nykon could make one that is compatible with the battery I bought from them).
  • Errrrbo - February 2, 2012 6:07 p.m.

As someone who doesn't own a 3DS, I'll wait for the inevitable redesign with the pad built into the system. From my point of view, the pad looks ugly as hell, and probably takes up much more pocket space than desired. That being said, I can see why people who are already stuck with the current 3DS would be interested.
  • MattOfSteel - February 2, 2012 5:55 p.m.

I was thinking about it, but then I realized that it won't fit over the extended battery add on I bought. I'll deal without a second stick (especially since Kid Icarus isn't really using it) to have double the battery life.
  • RebornKusabi - February 2, 2012 7 p.m.

That's exactly my issue- I use the extended battery add-on so this add-on will already be an issue of battery vs. extra shit. Honestly, I'll be waiting for the inevitable redesign if there is one with this add-on.
  • LOZ4EVAH - February 2, 2012 5:54 p.m.

Finally! I was waiting for some kind of article that delievered me a pros and cons type deal. You guys always deliver. I think I will pick it up with my purchase of Resident Evil. $60 hopefully well spent. ... .. Thanks for not ending the article in a "it's up to you" kind of way"
  • MasterBhater - February 2, 2012 5:49 p.m.

I'll just buy a PS Vita and that way I won't have to worry about another bulky peripheral :P
  • LOZ4EVAH - February 2, 2012 5:55 p.m.

Well it's only bulky if you're using it. If not then take it off :)
  • StrawHatChopper - February 3, 2012 1:53 a.m.

Well, at least with the CPP, the 3DS isn't stuck being the behemoth size of the Vita :P
  • MasterBhater - February 5, 2012 6:16 p.m.

You call the vita huge? You must wear some tight pants
  • DevonOO7 - February 2, 2012 5:46 p.m.

Thanks Henry!