Topics

Capcom

• n00b - September 2, 2010 7:37 p.m.

now with all the good guys at platinum i wonder how these games are gona come out. esp since re5 and dmc4 were kinda bad. Also DMC5 DOES NOT NEED A WESTERN TOUCH!!!!! Its weirdness and japeneseness was what made it great. just look at how RE5 want to westernize and look how that turned out Then look at Bayonetta and how great that turned out.
  • IAmARobotWhoTurnsIntoATruckAndIFindNoLevityInThis - September 2, 2010 7:33 p.m.

I hope in DMC5 there is no Nero, and they re-introduce Vergil
  • JLthatshilarious - September 2, 2010 7:31 p.m.

Screw DMC. I want my Ace Attorney 6. Resi sounds okay though.
  • sTiNatey - September 2, 2010 7:31 p.m.

I love DMC for the very reasons that most Western People don't like it. Fast paced - unforgiving - and does NOT baby you. ++ The really deep combat structure only found in Eastern action games (Ninja Gaiden Bayonetta DMC etc)
  • batmanboy11 - September 2, 2010 7:25 p.m.

I liked RE 5 a lot, but I don't really think a sequel needs to be made. It tied up like everything. I would be alright with a prequel though.
  • Lionzest7 - September 2, 2010 7:23 p.m.

without mikami RE5 turned out not so great. It's still a good game, just not as good as 4. Here's to hoping that DMC5 can be better than bayonetta.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - September 2, 2010 7:22 p.m.

@ThatGuyFromTV RE5 was exactly like RE4? Seemed awfully different to me. I hope RE6 is a little slower, darker (metaphorically), creepier... RE5 was an action movie.
  • gilgamesh310 - September 2, 2010 7:15 p.m.

The last thing the world needs is another Devil May Cry game. None of the previous sequels ever managed to match the brilliance of the original and DMC 4 was incredibly stale and almost pointless. I hope they don't rush Resident evil 6 too much,it better not be just another Resi 4 clone.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - September 2, 2010 7:11 p.m.

Like they said, "Resident Evil 6 will have to be different to do well." RE5 was okay being exactly like RE4 because we needed an RE4 for this gen, but RE6 will have to be something else. Capcom invented a goddamn genre with RE4, so my expectations are really high for this.
  • db1331 - September 2, 2010 7:07 p.m.

I hope RE6 is more 4 than 5. Normally once games go co-op they don't go back though.
  • HitmanSB07 - September 2, 2010 7:06 p.m.

Well, at least DMC5 was confirmed...