• thochaos - March 29, 2009 5:37 p.m.

I've been using this guide over the past few days. Only have 5 left over 3 stages. Should be done soon. Thanks!
  • Patius - March 25, 2009 2:13 a.m.

Hey Brett, you know the first one in chapter 3-1? There is an easier way by using the boat. You and a buddy drive up to it in the boat, shoot it, and beat the level.
  • ELpork - March 24, 2009 6:43 p.m.

WTF capcom, Why make some of these soooooo dam hard to find.
  • RaIdEn - March 22, 2009 8:24 p.m.

i found another way to get the emblem on the post in 3-1. on the top left corner near one of the other emblems theres a boat with a rocket launcher on it. if you hit the post its on youll get it.
  • AlphaSniper152 - March 22, 2009 7:39 p.m.

need my gamertag it is AlphaSniper 152
  • timm291 - March 22, 2009 7:23 p.m.

HIM TRYING TO GET THE EMBLEM AT 5-3 ELEVATOR IS LIKE WATCHING THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS
  • smiffsta - March 20, 2009 3:53 p.m.

On chapter 5 part 3, the 2nd emblem the one on the spinny platform, its actually possible to shoot it with a rifle before u go on the platfrom, making it much easier to hit, just keep looking around till u see it, its roughly on the opposite side of where u come in
  • mrgr33nthumb - March 18, 2009 9:43 p.m.

I don't know if anyone has done it, or if anyone has already posted about it. The first emblem in chapter 2 (one on the telephone pole in the lake) can be a pain to get from the starting point. Just have someone drive you out (via the boat of course) and snipe it off it's perch closer. I hope this helps anyone who might of gave up on it or hasn't tried getting it yet. I'm not sure if this is where to post it at, but it'll work I suppose lol.
  • kanerox547 - March 16, 2009 8:41 p.m.

ooooo ok. i was getting pretty pissed of because i had no idea lol. thanks
  • SkinnyJr - March 16, 2009 1:15 a.m.

You guys are the best! I have no idea how you did it, unless..... Is it in the guide? I hope sheva is in other RE games. @kanerox547 Did you upgrade the 'piercing'? That one doesnt have a green bar, it shows stars. If youve done that and this is your first weapon upgrade, you need to go to 'bonus features' to purchase it with points you obtain upon completing chapters. Then exit, and go to 'special options' (I think thats what its called) and from there its pretty easy to figure out.
  • kanerox547 - March 16, 2009 12:39 a.m.

i just beat this today and i fully upgraded one of the guns and it still wont give me infinate ammo? is there something i'm doing wrong or what?
  • ShevasMyGirl - March 16, 2009 12:34 a.m.

Thats Why Shevas My Girl!
  • itsamet3d - March 15, 2009 11:44 p.m.

Mannnnn Sheeva is SUPA SEXY
  • stickguy259 - March 15, 2009 10:03 p.m.

For the emblem in 6-1 I can verify that the resulting explosion from the dynamite thrower did the job of destroying the emblem. I didn't even know it was there, and all of a sudden I'm told I got an emblem.
  • TrevorISme - March 14, 2009 5:42 p.m.

Good Good guide, sure will help me, some of those look like a bitch to find without a guide
  • DEC4D3 - March 14, 2009 9:17 a.m.

Great Guide! You guys are pro. Yea I agree with Kattleox. Unlocking stuff makes me feel like ive worked hard for something and the rewards are usually good. Maybe that outfit makes Sheva move a BIT better? xD
  • jtslugmaster10 - March 14, 2009 3:24 a.m.

@nelosangelos prob better i think and remeber there is an older article here that explains with female characters the less clothes the better amour yeah its weird like that
  • Kattleox - March 13, 2009 8:45 p.m.

Tru dat, rebornkusabi. I like unlocking stuff: makes me feel like i have done something more exciting than going to my job and forking out real cash.
  • RebornKusabi - March 13, 2009 8:25 p.m.

*Looks at Sheva's alt. costume* ...well at least we don't have to pay for it like we do for SF4's alt. costumes...
  • Prospero - March 13, 2009 7:14 p.m.

WOW. hotness is sheva. XD