• SHUT-THE-FRONT-DOOR - December 16, 2013 9:40 a.m.

iGOT THE HALO 3 LEGEND... WAIT FOR IT ..... DARY AT BEST BUY ON CLEARANCE BECAUSE IT WAS 10 BUCKS CHEAPER THAN THE REGULAR VERSION AT 59.99
  • millon900 - December 14, 2013 5:24 p.m.

i collect games and and the only one i would need to complete that collection is the japanese import of dead rising
  • shannon-foster - March 14, 2014 1:43 p.m.

I call bullshit
  • adam-kerrison - November 20, 2013 4:17 a.m.

I've actually got spyro if the wanna buy it used
  • corbin-close - December 18, 2013 11:59 a.m.

I would like to, is it complete?
  • guilherme-albergaria-chaves - November 19, 2013 9:13 p.m.

About two years ago I came across this Legendary Edition of Halo 3 in a small shop in my town. I asked the owner how much he wanted for the set, but I couldn't hide how bad I wanted it. The guy just threw the highest price he could imagine, and it was ridiculously high. I left and came back the next day to try my luck again. What was my surprise when I found an old lady alone in the store, maybe the greedy bastard's mother ... and she had no idea how valuable the game was... lol, paid about 50 bucks and never returned there ...
  • jedisamurai - November 19, 2013 6:34 p.m.

You haven't even begun to spend serious money on video games until you start collecting Saturn games. I bought a copy of SEGA Ages to get Arcade-Perfect Afterburner, and it set me back 100.00. I had the money to spend on it because I had just sold my Like-New copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga to a game store employee for 400.00.
  • matthew-stoddard - November 19, 2013 6:23 p.m.

Nice, I have like 75% of this list. Now just have to find actual buyers, lol.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - November 19, 2013 5:49 p.m.

Halo 3 Legendary Edition is NOT rare.
  • xdarkheartxa - November 19, 2013 4:37 p.m.

And to think I passed up the record of agarest war limited edition to avoid looking like a even bigger perv at game stop...
  • Deathbringerrr - November 19, 2013 4:29 p.m.

My most valuable game i own is The Rainbow Six Collectors Edition PC Box set. Everything is in Mint condition except for the box it is weathered a bit. I have seen this on Ebay for upwards of 200 bucks. I got it at a Goodwill here in the states for about 10 bucks. SCORE!!!
  • avedon-arcade - November 19, 2013 3:46 p.m.

Just out of curiosity, who is actually paying these prices? Cause we all know Gamestop wouldn't. So are these just aggregated from ebay sold auctions? I can't even unload Xenoblade Chronicles for what it supposedly is worth now. Soooo....
  • tokengirlstfu - January 29, 2014 8:45 p.m.

Had Mass Effect CE mint and it was stolen. Sealed it is worth $500. Thank you insurance
  • danderson83 - November 19, 2013 3:29 p.m.

I have an original Nintendo and SNES in the original packaging that is mint, with over 100 games for them. Also have the Game Genie in the original mint packaging with the booklet that does not have any creases. One day I might break it out.... maybe not. I will probably hold on to in for 20+ years before I think of selling it.
  • ObliqueZombie - November 19, 2013 12:51 p.m.

Where I am (only Indiana), Tales of Vesperia goes for $40 used. It's a very rare game, not unlike Metroid Prime trilogy and Xenoblade.
  • peters554 - January 4, 2014 3:44 a.m.

Dude I have Bioshock and halo 3 but i just don't have those special additions aside from Platinum Addition.
  • Evilsafetyboy - November 19, 2013 12:23 p.m.

So the more obscure and unopened, the better? Got it.
  • shawksta - November 19, 2013 11:30 a.m.

Bayonetta 2 Climax edition? I think thats a typo XD
  • MidianGTX - November 19, 2013 3:30 p.m.

Sounds like you haven't played Bayonetta. "Climax edition" fits the theme perfectly.
  • Ketherx - December 23, 2013 4:29 p.m.

I think at the time this was posted, it said Bayonetta 2 hence the typo.