We Recommend

• matthew-stoddard - November 19, 2013 6:23 p.m.

Nice, I have like 75% of this list. Now just have to find actual buyers, lol.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - November 19, 2013 5:49 p.m.

Halo 3 Legendary Edition is NOT rare.
  • xdarkheartxa - November 19, 2013 4:37 p.m.

And to think I passed up the record of agarest war limited edition to avoid looking like a even bigger perv at game stop...
  • Deathbringerrr - November 19, 2013 4:29 p.m.

My most valuable game i own is The Rainbow Six Collectors Edition PC Box set. Everything is in Mint condition except for the box it is weathered a bit. I have seen this on Ebay for upwards of 200 bucks. I got it at a Goodwill here in the states for about 10 bucks. SCORE!!!
  • avedon-arcade - November 19, 2013 3:46 p.m.

Just out of curiosity, who is actually paying these prices? Cause we all know Gamestop wouldn't. So are these just aggregated from ebay sold auctions? I can't even unload Xenoblade Chronicles for what it supposedly is worth now. Soooo....
  • tokengirlstfu - January 29, 2014 8:45 p.m.

Had Mass Effect CE mint and it was stolen. Sealed it is worth $500. Thank you insurance
  • danderson83 - November 19, 2013 3:29 p.m.

I have an original Nintendo and SNES in the original packaging that is mint, with over 100 games for them. Also have the Game Genie in the original mint packaging with the booklet that does not have any creases. One day I might break it out.... maybe not. I will probably hold on to in for 20+ years before I think of selling it.
  • ObliqueZombie - November 19, 2013 12:51 p.m.

Where I am (only Indiana), Tales of Vesperia goes for $40 used. It's a very rare game, not unlike Metroid Prime trilogy and Xenoblade.
  • peters554 - January 4, 2014 3:44 a.m.

Dude I have Bioshock and halo 3 but i just don't have those special additions aside from Platinum Addition.
  • Evilsafetyboy - November 19, 2013 12:23 p.m.

So the more obscure and unopened, the better? Got it.
  • shawksta - November 19, 2013 11:30 a.m.

Bayonetta 2 Climax edition? I think thats a typo XD
  • MidianGTX - November 19, 2013 3:30 p.m.

Sounds like you haven't played Bayonetta. "Climax edition" fits the theme perfectly.
  • Ketherx - December 23, 2013 4:29 p.m.

I think at the time this was posted, it said Bayonetta 2 hence the typo.
  • domitri-carlson - November 19, 2013 11:34 p.m.

Not a typo, just awesome.
  • CitizenWolfie - July 31, 2013 4:45 a.m.

Always surprises me that yearly sports/racing franchises can be worth so much. I bet if you took F1 2009 to Game or Gamestop you'd be lucky to get £5 (if they will even accept it at all). My most valuable game that I still own is Tombi (PS1). Highest price on eBay UK right now is about £89.00 ($136.00). I'm still kicking myself that I sold Quake III: Revolution for PS2. It was pretty rare at the time but looking at ebay I could probably pick it up for less than £5 now.
  • Symbi - July 6, 2013 7:27 p.m.

I found the LOTR one at a pawn shop a year ago, bought it cause I like LOTR, and now it's worth 6x that in the condition it's in?? AWESOME. Selling it. Then buying a version with the code needed to play, which mine did not have.
  • Grumpiggles - July 2, 2013 1:35 p.m.

Just bought Battle for Middle Earth 2 at gamestop for five bucks.
  • Effinae - November 19, 2013 3:56 p.m.

Should have bought them out. They go for atleast 30 on ebay. I got my hands on the expansion for the same game for 50 cents at the local thrift store. That's worth even more. Limited print runs ftw!
  • flaco-el-tercero - January 19, 2013 4:38 p.m.

...nope. not worth selling Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, even with 100% completion