• ricardosilva - January 29, 2014 12:58 p.m.

OMG I have the Bioshock edition with the soundtrack and Big Daddy figure!
  • ahj266 - January 27, 2014 10:25 p.m.

Wow... Have kingdoms of Amalur collectors, definitely selling being that it's been sitting on a shelf since the first 30 shitty minutes i played of it.
  • Hatsubia_LordOfTheVoid - March 15, 2014 4:31 a.m.

:/ I admit that game is slow, and sometimes it it is agonizingly slow, but it's a good really long game anyways.
  • Radical924 - January 13, 2014 2:55 p.m.

Lol I bought The Legend Of Spyro: Dawn Of The Dragon Brand NEW for like $50 about a month ago lol......
  • tristin-suydam - January 6, 2014 8:50 a.m.

I have the fallout 3 minus the pip boy is that worth anything?
  • blake-east - January 1, 2014 10:40 a.m.

I Actually have record of agerest war limited edition the sound tract is pretty good that pillow case is comfortable as hell but sadly the box and mouse pad were stolen from me when i was at work :(
  • Testekill - December 29, 2013 5:10 a.m.

I actually got the PS3 version of the Bayonetta Climax Edition for 20 bucks. Still wouldn't sell it because the gun is pretty damn boss.
  • Gledr - December 27, 2013 11:20 p.m.

Where are you getting these prices and because I know I could get some of these for cheaper. If these are prices that someone is willing to pay please let me know
  • JachAnen - January 30, 2014 12:34 a.m.

I checked the the Marvel Ultimate Alliance, and both used and new is sometimes going for more than what this article says. Like the cheapest I can find is 24,95$ for an used copy quickly going 50$+ from there.
  • SHUT-THE-FRONT-DOOR - December 16, 2013 9:40 a.m.

iGOT THE HALO 3 LEGEND... WAIT FOR IT ..... DARY AT BEST BUY ON CLEARANCE BECAUSE IT WAS 10 BUCKS CHEAPER THAN THE REGULAR VERSION AT 59.99
  • millon900 - December 14, 2013 5:24 p.m.

i collect games and and the only one i would need to complete that collection is the japanese import of dead rising
  • shannon-foster - March 14, 2014 1:43 p.m.

I call bullshit
  • adam-kerrison - November 20, 2013 4:17 a.m.

I've actually got spyro if the wanna buy it used
  • corbin-close - December 18, 2013 11:59 a.m.

I would like to, is it complete?
  • guilherme-albergaria-chaves - November 19, 2013 9:13 p.m.

About two years ago I came across this Legendary Edition of Halo 3 in a small shop in my town. I asked the owner how much he wanted for the set, but I couldn't hide how bad I wanted it. The guy just threw the highest price he could imagine, and it was ridiculously high. I left and came back the next day to try my luck again. What was my surprise when I found an old lady alone in the store, maybe the greedy bastard's mother ... and she had no idea how valuable the game was... lol, paid about 50 bucks and never returned there ...
  • jedisamurai - November 19, 2013 6:34 p.m.

You haven't even begun to spend serious money on video games until you start collecting Saturn games. I bought a copy of SEGA Ages to get Arcade-Perfect Afterburner, and it set me back 100.00. I had the money to spend on it because I had just sold my Like-New copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga to a game store employee for 400.00.
  • matthew-stoddard - November 19, 2013 6:23 p.m.

Nice, I have like 75% of this list. Now just have to find actual buyers, lol.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - November 19, 2013 5:49 p.m.

Halo 3 Legendary Edition is NOT rare.
  • xdarkheartxa - November 19, 2013 4:37 p.m.

And to think I passed up the record of agarest war limited edition to avoid looking like a even bigger perv at game stop...
  • Deathbringerrr - November 19, 2013 4:29 p.m.

My most valuable game i own is The Rainbow Six Collectors Edition PC Box set. Everything is in Mint condition except for the box it is weathered a bit. I have seen this on Ebay for upwards of 200 bucks. I got it at a Goodwill here in the states for about 10 bucks. SCORE!!!