• PlainLikeVanilla - January 10, 2014 6:18 p.m.

Has to be Gravity Rush 2. Gravity Rush was a serious contender for my personal GOTY back in 2012 and is one of two games to justify the vita's existence (the other being persona 4 the golden). The gameplay was unique, the visuals great, and the music even better. Gravity Rush 2 is there chance to improve on an already great foundation and I can't wait for it. Plus my vita needs more games; it is cold without the warm embrace of my hands.
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - January 10, 2014 6:31 p.m.

Oh, good one! I'd be down for that.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - January 10, 2014 5:47 p.m.

I think I'd lose it most if Smash Bros Wii U came out next week. I've been anticipating that game for years (same as any Nintendo fan) and can't wait to make my Wii U the most used console in my apartment for a good while. A close runner up would be Monster Hunter 4, because after 250 hours in MH3U, I'm ready for another MH game. :p
  • JohnDagger - January 10, 2014 5:33 p.m.

QOTW: I would lose my mind if Episode 2 of The Wolf Among Us or Walking Dead: Season 2 came out next Tuesday. Sure it would be awesome if Watch Dogs suddenly came out, but I have already had a taste of the Telltale heroin known as episodic releases and I need my fix soon!
  • The_Tingler - January 11, 2014 4:59 a.m.

It may yet. Telltale are notorious for announcing episode release dates just a few days beforehand, and Wolf Among Us should be due in the next few weeks.
  • BladedFalcon - January 10, 2014 5:23 p.m.

I'd have to go with Shovel Knight. Mainly because whereas I know both Lords of Shadow 2 and Dark Souls II are coming out soon and both have a set date... Shovel knight is a project that is still being worked on and I don't know the solid release date for it. And well, I care because I AM super excited for it, I love the retro concept it has, and that despite that it very much has personality of it's own, the characters look fun and original, and it feels poised to deliver a very precise, yet challenging old school kick in the nuts.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - January 10, 2014 5:46 p.m.

Vulgar the Viking was pretty kickass in the nuts in terms of "retro challenging old school" difficulty if you havent tried it already.
  • BladedFalcon - January 10, 2014 10:09 p.m.

I got it free thanks to the GR streams, actually :D And yeah, it's a pretty cool game, not entirely up my alley since the style isn't that compelling to me, but it's still pretty fun nonetheless, and definitely very retro and challenging ^^
  • Shigeruken - January 10, 2014 5:06 p.m.

I think I'll have to go for Persona 5 on this one. If I played it non-stop until the semester starts up again in February, I might get enough Japanese practice to pass my paper. I wouldn't be surprised if the experience causes me to forget English entirely. Not that I'd mind, the friendships formed in a Persona game last a life time; why would I need to talk to anyone else?
  • Cyberninja - January 10, 2014 9:13 p.m.

Because at the end to save your friend you would have to go to alternate universe to save your friend from death with your eternal punishment being everyone who you cared forgetting about you and you would have to start over, aka in persona friendship isn't always golden.