• CORNHOL0 - June 11, 2009 4:08 a.m.

I hated the Majora's mask trophy event match in Super Smash Bros. Melee. I was screaming and throwing my controller. I'd also get really pissed off whenever Fallout 3 crashes on me.
  • Defguru7777 - June 11, 2009 4:06 a.m.

In Spartan: Total Warrior, I killed like 200 Romans five different times in the coarse of 2 hours. No one was home, and I live in the country, so I went on to yell ridiculously loud at my BS television until I was hoarse. A minute later, I realized there was a switch I needed to push to stop the Romans from coming in, or something. I got to the point that I started memorizing the Romans' names (almost every enemy had a name over his health bar in that game).
  • garnsr - June 11, 2009 3:49 a.m.

I was playing the one-on-one fighting part of Dark Savior on Saturn, and was swearing up such a storm my roommate was getting very worried.
  • Demonflare - June 11, 2009 3:32 a.m.

OMGizzil! I been waiting for this kind of question! I would say that Pokemon BR pisses me off so much! I attack, and my pokemon misses so many times. Its bullshit! Those games are cheaters, am I right? ...Thats all I guess. :)
  • Samael - June 11, 2009 3:07 a.m.

We'll see guys...I just quit WoW yesterday and feel pretty damn good about it. Thanks for the mention either way. As for this week's Q, there's a game I was playing about a week ago and I can't remember what it was but it caused me to throw my controller across the room for the first time in around three years.
  • AngryBread - June 11, 2009 2:29 a.m.

The 15th colossus in SoTC on Time Attack. One time I raged and literally BIT my PS2 controlled before I realized what I was doing. Lol.
  • AlpineGuy - June 11, 2009 1:57 a.m.

Advance Wars has always been my "bipolar" game. Whenever it's my turn, I'm always calm, cool, and collected. However, the minute the computer begins its turn, I switch gears and manage to come up with new and colorful curses so profane that it can make a potty-mouthed 8-year-old on Xbox Live blush!
  • cubsfan101 - June 11, 2009 12:55 a.m.

Playing Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Sure it's fun racing in good looking cars but it gets infuriating racing against tough racers.
  • kingtiger326 - June 11, 2009 12:36 a.m.

My old computer's keyboard lost a few keys after I completely lost my sanity due to spawn-camping morons on Battle Field 1942. I then got to pay for a new keyboard. Out of my allowance.
  • oreopizza47 - June 10, 2009 11:36 p.m.

i have two. the first wasn't really "controller-throwing fury" but that was mostly because there wasn't a controller. it was the first version of Marluxia (the extremely cheap a**hole that is about 10 times harder than the final boss) in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. Anger Gauge? you tell me: i started that fight for the first time in summer of last year (2007 actually) i just beat it around christmas (2008). the second one almost caused me to kill my televison. i remember playing through almost all of God of War 1 (on easy... sorry) and i hadn't saved in a while. i went in to fight Aries and wouldn't you know it; teh epic glitchzorz. i killed that family killing dyke and then my game freezes. as in unfixable by anything but restarting. that pissed me off. i couldn't play for a week. i came back, forgot to save, it did it again. i punched the wall. took me three more tries (with saves!) to finally get past this. recatcha: piano purses
  • Snarf - June 10, 2009 11:27 p.m.

The angriest I have ever been was when I bought Stranglehold for 360. The demo was so fun but the actual game was just so... average.
  • abetterplayer - June 10, 2009 11:16 p.m.

Pong seariously a redic game You hit the ball and he hits it back to you no matter what, you can try sneakily hitting it off the walls but still he returns... why!!! why does it do this to me the irony...
  • loonyman978 - June 10, 2009 11:14 p.m.

Sonic the Hedgehog. I once spent 8 hours straight to get to the last level for the first time... I got to Dr R, I jumped........ it had froze mid jump. I literally cried, chucked the controlled at the TV, cracking the glass and shouted at it for half an hour. To this day I've never been able to look at that stupid blue thing without my eyes watering and a strange feeling to punch something.
  • superninja - June 10, 2009 10:42 p.m.

monster hunter freedom 2!!! that stupid screaming blind worm dragon thing with the unfair lightning moves... i died and lost all my items i was so mad i threw the umd at the wall than stepped on it! but then i had to find another copy because other then that i love monster hunter! and then when i got my new umd i battle the creature once and beat it, i was so mad
  • jaffa_5 - June 10, 2009 10:33 p.m.

POP: sands of time. it had me throwing my pad in anger so much that i broke 2 pads then never played it again but i liked worrior with in and to thrownes though
  • Z-man427 - June 10, 2009 10:14 p.m.

Either the 2nd to last "Assassination" in AC or anytime in PoP that a QTE popped up only to flash away half a second later. The 2nd to last assassination in AC had me annoyed mainly because of how many guards "Robert" had with "him". And when I played it the first time (yes I played it more than once), I for some reason, could not dodge. so annoying, but it was the only time in the game that the Vigilantes were actually helpful to me. QTEs in PoP, ugh. Anyone who has played it will know what I mean.
  • rastommy - June 10, 2009 9:58 p.m.

Hands down it would have to be Ruby Weapon in FFVII... Nothing like beating the crap out of him (even with killing two of your party members so you don't get sucked into oblivion), only to be bitched slapped to that infernal "Game Over" screen. Epidamy of cheap boss... Sodding bastard!
  • skyguy343 - June 10, 2009 9:49 p.m.

thanks for the mention XD one weekend i decided to finish twilight princess. as i'm playing snowpeak manor at 2:30 in the morning i was getting pissed off at the stupid sliding ice block puzzle. so pissed, in fact, i snapped the wii-mote within my hand which i then had to wake my mum up and explain that i smashed my wii-mote in frustration with a zelda puzzle and that she had to drive me to the emergency so i could get the white shard of plastic out of my hand. the worst part was the next day i checked as many guides as i could and still didn't find the answer (i still beat it though)
  • theturbolemming - June 10, 2009 9:23 p.m.

Leaderboards on Geometry Wars 2. I've sunk so many hours getting so close, but a stray shape always gets me... Grr.
  • jar-head - June 10, 2009 9:08 p.m.

ultar, i Feel your pain