• Reaper9324 - June 3, 2009 10:53 p.m.

when microsoft never mentioned exclusive in the MGS:Rising announcement. GOOD TIMES
  • winterwolf - June 3, 2009 10:51 p.m.

Metroid: Other M, definitely. Golden Sun DS was a big one too. Was hoping to say next Zelda, but of course it was a no show...
  • skyguy343 - June 3, 2009 10:47 p.m.

LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN LAST GUARDIAN
  • zymn - June 3, 2009 10:19 p.m.

seeing that footage of Uncharted 2. sure, Assassin's Creed 2 looks awesome, but AS2 didn't make me say "HOLY CRAP!" out loud numerous times. it's like a MOVIE for god's sake!
  • RebornKusabi - June 3, 2009 9:58 p.m.

Mine was the announcement for MOTHER****ING CRACKDOWN 2! Oh, and I guess the new Metroid is kinda cool, but I'm really hesitant on this one due to Team Ninja's involvement...
  • jamminontha1n2 - June 3, 2009 9:50 p.m.

woot i got my answer in the article. my favorite reveal was crackdown 2. microsoft you made it happen. great job.
  • jimmeroo - June 3, 2009 9:16 p.m.

Mine is the golden sun ds announcement. that was even epic how reggie announced it. "After going dark for six years...."
  • oryandymackie - June 3, 2009 8:10 p.m.

Damn it, my favourite E3 moment WASN'T this year!! It was definitely that Jack Sony guy nervously wandering about the stage, broken-voicedly talking about the same subjects that he's just been over thinking "Why did I spill coffee over my lines? Why did I spill coffee over my lines? Why did I spill.... Although if I'm pressed for an answer it was Microsoft completely owning Sony, with a creepy Peter Molyneux designed kid named Milo who can pretend to care about your "feelings", but can secretly see you naked beneath your clothes. Molyneux's got a camera there too. Sony is receding into a corner of E3, mumbling dark threats to Microsoft under it's breath.
  • Caio - June 3, 2009 7:35 p.m.

They were three, actually. First, watching the PS3 fanboys scream in despair as MGS Rising was announced for the 360. Then, watching Microsoft and Sony beat each other to death in an attempt to recreate the motion technologies their fanboys love to bitch about on the Wii. And finally, Metroid: Other M. Brought tears to my eyes.
  • MGS4SolidSnake - June 3, 2009 7:35 p.m.

it depends on what happens...if all the sweet new psp games go to the original umb as well as the new one then it will have to be all those sweet games, mgs, assasins creed, LBP, gran turismo
  • KingEamon - June 3, 2009 7:27 p.m.

Watching Sony and MS fanboys go spaz on each other trying to prove which motion controller is the best.