We Recommend

• Dualcarrot - June 6, 2009 6:03 p.m.

the natal, all the way. it looks AMAZING!!!! i think it a big surprise and will be crazy fun for all ages. people wanted wanted the wii because they believed that it would put them in the game. BUT the will FALIED to do it, but microsoft picked it up, and perfected it. and guess what, the natal will cost a lot less, have better games, will be more realistic, and just better than the wii.
  • Dualcarrot - June 6, 2009 6:02 p.m.

• Dualcarrot - June 6, 2009 6:01 p.m.

• machellx - June 6, 2009 2:24 p.m.

im not even gonna butthole fixing that last one
  • machellx - June 6, 2009 2:18 p.m.

dammit ever* that was pure coincidenis
  • machellx - June 6, 2009 2:15 p.m.

you even the what a foot in my mouth looks like BAM
  • alko - June 6, 2009 10:18 a.m.

This question sounds really stupid just like Dora the explorer asks: "what was your favourite moment of our adventure?" and you say "when i went to the W.C to take a load" and she says "Oh, me too!!!" WTF???? I will respond with a serious answer to the next serious QOTW. By the way (not BTW) why does Boots always disagree with Dora for the best moment???
  • RaIdEn - June 6, 2009 12:41 a.m.

wen i heard about the new mgs game. i was drinking a coke at the time and then i saw a picture of raiden an ended up missing my mouth and got it on my shirt. and more news about splintercell conviction. FINALY!
  • gulfcoastfella - June 5, 2009 3:10 p.m.

Three-way tie: (1) "The Old Republic" trailer (2) Ubisoft's press conference (3) Tim Schafer's talk
  • Peefree - June 4, 2009 10:11 p.m.

Being a Nintendo fan, I was pretty happy when I heard that Microsoft and Sony were both releasing motion controls that could potentially steal a large portion of the Wii's audience, especially Microsoft. Hopefully Nintendo will lose enough of these type to get their sh*t together and start releasing good games again. Vitality Sensor? Just no. ...and The Last Gaurdian :D
  • jmohan - June 4, 2009 6:54 p.m.

The unbelievably epic basketball showdown between Reggie and the other guy.
  • homieomar - June 4, 2009 6:35 p.m.

FINAL FANTASY XIV
  • DoctorGordonFreeman - June 4, 2009 2:01 p.m.

I'd have to say either the beatles FREAKING rockband (activision is dead. they will be revived with dj hero, and guitar hero will blow up.) or Left 4 dead....2. Man when i saw left 4 dead 2 trailer i litterally began to sob.
  • infern0 - June 4, 2009 10:43 a.m.

every moment with reggie in it
  • Awesomeitude1523 - June 4, 2009 9:38 a.m.

NINTENDO AND PSP GREW SOME BALLS!!! Wasn't expecting that!! I expected Nintendo to shovel out the usual crap, and for the PSP Go to fade into unpopularity and out of the public eye. Surprise, Surprise they pull off csomething cool. Also, being able to study for my finals while watching E3 on this site. Thanks guys for teaching me E3 is more important than studying.
  • somerandomchap - June 4, 2009 5:25 a.m.

no more heroes 2 info that i can drool over for the next few months
  • Samael - June 4, 2009 1:43 a.m.

The Star Wars: Old Republic trailer. I'm on the verge of just canceling my WoW account already.
  • Defguru7777 - June 3, 2009 11:16 p.m.

Golden Sun DS. The first two were some of my favorite games ever. And the announcement was so unexpected. Hoooooorrrraaaayyyy!!!!!
  • kibblesworth - June 3, 2009 11:06 p.m.

I personally enjoyed nothing more than Carrie walking of stage. She walked back on again, but a decent game had been announced by then which stemmed my irritation. Other than that I loved that Microsoft released a motion sensor control, secured some awesome exclusives, showed a avatar based racing game, and a music service and better video watching system. And then Sony went totally revolutionary - they released a motion sensor control secured some awesome exclusives, showed a avatar based racing game, and a music service and better video watching system. Still with the pulse detector I think Nintendo were fairly confident in their ability to stay ahead of the curve...
  • Amaster - June 3, 2009 10:55 p.m.

Hmm, probably that at Nintento's conference not only did they show trailers to some of the more hardcore Wii games, like DS: Extraction and The Conduit, but also announced not one, but two new Mario games and a new Metroid. Throw in the Wii-Motion Plus confirmed Zelda from Miyamoto's round-table, and this is looking like a good year to be a Nintendo fan.