• paris-capice - April 21, 2014 6:48 p.m.

No way in Hell does PS4 online compare to XBOX Live!
  • -_-Anonymous-_- - May 15, 2014 10:25 p.m.

Xbox Live is a joke. Why the hell would anyone pay 60 dollars for a game than pay Microsoft extra money to go online with it. You been ripped off.
  • jason-m-riffe - April 10, 2014 9 p.m.

Like it or not people will play on what they prefer. It Dont make jack shit what you say or your experience with their preference. With that said this whole article is a waste of time and the fact that now PS is boss when it comes to sub is stupid sure you get great games and sure the ps3 stream seems OK but really think about it the free games you get are only available if you are able to connect to playstation plus so if your internet goes out you're screwed and streaming requires you to have both consoles on and running and seriously wtf is the point in that?? Its not going to make the game prettier or give some awesome function so why not just play them on your ps3? Also how trollish is that all the Sony fanboys rushed to trade in their ps3 for a ps4 and now they have to rebuy it to play their classic games O.o wtg Sony wtg...
  • Phuxin - May 14, 2014 8:37 p.m.

You can play plus games offline. This old a$$ article does suck though.
  • RonnyLive19881 - April 10, 2014 6:42 p.m.

Wii U has my vote.
  • TreyTable - April 10, 2014 5:23 p.m.

Whichever one that gives me Xbox 360 style Custom Soundtracks wins for me.
  • ZeroZmm - April 10, 2014 2:47 p.m.

I actually hate the Xbox controller..it's fat and awkward to hold and the D-pad is terrible.. And the overall look, to my taste, is just bad..
  • StudMuffler - April 10, 2014 8:07 p.m.

Can you detail what you mean by "overall look"? Aesthetically speaking, what exactly is off-putting about it? Never have I looked at a game controller before and said, "wow, that's one ugly a** mofo. My fingers shall never be soiled by its plastic!"
  • ZeroZmm - April 15, 2014 1:35 p.m.

I don't know..I just don't like it..it's hard to explain, however I'm not the only one. A couple of friends dislike it too, and another dislikes the PS controller.. It's just taste.
  • dominique-deguire - May 11, 2014 7:11 p.m.

it's hard to explain because you're that typical Sony fanboy with, as usual, no argument... The end
  • ZeroZmm - May 12, 2014 3:08 p.m.

I'm a Nintendo fanboy FYI. And I said it was taste. I never said one was better than the other.. The only real "better/worse" comment to it is the horrible D-pad..which is so shtty that MS even made a controller that has a knob to make the D-pad decent..
  • joel-easton - August 18, 2014 7:09 p.m.

Reminds you of the old Xbox's old game controller design, don't it?
  • gadjo - April 10, 2014 11:54 a.m.

I, as a previously dedicated console gamer... choose neither. Come and join me in the PC gaming master race!
  • DarkSlayer91 - April 10, 2014 1:14 p.m.

I believe the hybrid race is the best: console + PC: if you have enough funds, you have the pros of pc, plus you don't need to give up on console exclusives, like The Last of Us, Uncharted, God of War, and so on.
  • Scoob - April 10, 2014 3:09 p.m.

Everybody I know who is a PC gamer has at least one console. Most PC gamers I know end up buying most consoles each gen anyway. I think it has to do with most PC gamers just being real gaming enthusiasts. With so much parity between console and PC, I find myself feeling little need for the Xbox or PlayStation brand the last few years. Even most of the exclusives aren't much better than third party titles available everywhere. I always get Nintendo stuff though. For some reason, nobody has figurd out how to do what they do better than them.
  • DarkSlayer91 - April 14, 2014 1:39 a.m.

I'm not a Nintendo Gamer, except portable console which I think they're great: Wii it's perfect when you need to have immediate fun with your friends, but there aren't so many good games as always say. Nintendo uses the same old formula since 80's... I find it kinda boring! If I want to play just for fun I can find something interesting on the computer, but I will never pay money for a Wii or (even worse) a WiiU.
  • TreyTable - April 10, 2014 5:24 p.m.

If you'll buy me a rig, sure.
  • dylan-thurman-howard - April 12, 2014 4:43 p.m.

I cant take you seriously with that picture. lol
  • Hig1134 - April 10, 2014 8:07 a.m.

PS4 is the obvious winner. It's a more powerful, more streamlined console for gaming. XB1 is fine for those looking for a media box, but it's simply not as good a gaming console as PS4 is. I think multi-platform games have illustrated this quite well already. The exclusive games will be a repeat from last generation(PS3/360)...ie; Sony will reign supreme in that area too.
  • TreyTable - April 10, 2014 5:27 p.m.

Just in case you didn't know., the Sega Master System was more powerful than the Nintendo Entertainment System and the Neo-Geo was more powerful than the NEC Turbo Grafx-16, Sega Genesis, and Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
  • Hig1134 - April 11, 2014 3:33 a.m.

Oh, I know. See my other reasons. Keep in mind, that's just my opinion. I know there are people who prefer the XB1. :-)