We Recommend

• Grumpiggles - May 21, 2013 7:27 p.m.

I'm pretty sure it's just called Quantum Break, not Quantum Dawnbreak.
  • obviouslyadouche - May 21, 2013 7:23 p.m.

Both the Xbone and PS4 have failed to excite me, maybe it's because of my new pc, but nothing either of them are doing really seems groundbreaking.
  • mikehoncho - May 21, 2013 9:27 p.m.

There's really no new ground to break. Technology has pretty much leveled off for the time being. There's really no need for new consoles honestly.
  • PatHan-bHai - May 22, 2013 9:22 a.m.

Xbone..........hehehehhe :P
  • dns - May 21, 2013 7:22 p.m.

This conference only made me more convict of my choice: PC + Wii U = Best Graphics (PC) + Best Price (Steam) + Best Exclusives (Wii U) Well at least to me. But I still need more exclusives to make me buy a Wii U...
  • ncurry2 - May 21, 2013 8:02 p.m.

Came here to say this. Just built me a nice gaming PC last month and I've already bought 7 of the 22 PS3 games I had for it, just to play with my friends/mods. And they all cost like 5 bucks each. I don't care that Nintendo doesn't get multiplat releases because I can play them on the best system, PC. So all I want out of my console is exclusives and Nintendo will have that. I got mine at launch but outside of some surprisingly fun Nintendoland parties, it's just waiting for the big hitters to roll out. I'd wait til the end of this year.
  • dns - May 21, 2013 8:28 p.m.

Also because PS4 and XONE are based on PC architecture ports on PC will look better and be easier to port. It's funny, but the consoles may help the PC gaming grow...
  • masterjoe123 - May 22, 2013 3:50 a.m.

Completely agree. This is all I need to play the games I want.
  • iluvpkmnmonday - May 21, 2013 7:22 p.m.

I dont have "live tv" in my house so I feel like I'd be missing out a big part of Xbox's appeal.
  • Z-man427 - May 21, 2013 7:11 p.m.

The only thing that I like about the Xbox One is the controller. It looks so much more comfortable than the Dualshock 4. But based on what we know about the games so far, I'm jumping ship to Sony.
  • shawksta - May 21, 2013 6:53 p.m.

Im siding with Sony for now but who knows what Microsoft will pull *Specs and Graphics* YA DONT SAY
  • Tjwoods18 - May 21, 2013 6:58 p.m.

I guess you do get what you pay for (i.e., Marketplace advertisements).
  • michaelkaramas - May 21, 2013 11:12 p.m.

Ps3 and 360 sales are neck and neck with 360 leading in US and ps3 leading everywhere else. 360 has no more than a 2 million sales lead, ps3 surpassed them in shipments so that is going to be surpassed too. ( all in the report that was published a few months back). Oh and the ps3 did this with a one year late start and a huge price tag to boot. HOW DID 360 not crush them?? Microsoft doesn't stand a chance when they launch at the same time.
  • drew-pfaff - May 24, 2013 12:50 a.m.

how is it that the xbox has been on top for the last 27 months when it used to be ahead of the ps3 in sales and now they are almost dead even? and you get what you pay for, seriously? I just got back home from my first year of college, one of my roommates and I played all the time on his 360, and before that I had always played on a PS of any kind. All I got from the Xbox's getting what you pay for is a ridiculous amount of pre teens yelling at me through the screen, I don't want to pay extra for that. The ps3 is the superior system spec wise period, it was made better for the long run or else it wouldn't have caught up with the 360. And about halo, its shit ok, that roommate of mine had never played a call of duty game online before this year, and we started to play after we had gotten passed lvl 50 of the Halo 4 multiplayer, and he agreed with me that Halo 4's gameplay really did suck compared to Black ops 2's. As far as saying God of war and a few other single player games, that shows that you know nothing about PS3 exclusives, the fact that you used one that was from the PS2 era instead of anything like Uncharted, infamous, Metal Gear Solid, Resistance, and many other games I chose to pass on this generation. Oh, and all of the games I mentioned had multiplayer. For any gamer the blu ray player was never a selling point, and I am sick and tired of people acting as if the controller is a valid excuse, seriously, at least they tried something a little different with it. and I like the idea of calling the forth console sony makes the PlayStation 4, smarter than Microsoft calling the third console they make the Xbox One. After playing the Xbox exclusively for a year and coming back home and playing the PS3 again, I say that people that whine about the controllers people that don't have a reasonable argument and will come up with the stupidest things to cling to their ideas, and unfortunately, you are one of them. And if you really have been gaming for 32 years I almost feel sorry for you to feel so strongly about something like this, go somewhere else, people want legitimate arguments that are well worded and properly thought about before they are shared, hitting the caps lock does not make your message any clearer, it just makes it that much easier to disregard.
  • Adi_9194 - May 31, 2013 9:55 a.m.

32 years, wow. I salute you. Form what I know PS3 and XBox 360 have sold almost equal units, despite MS having a head start of almost a year. The 2 new consoles are running neck and neck in terms of hardware, but the attitude of MS toward it's loyal customers, through several recent tweets may have sealed the deal for many Gamers. All Sony has to do is avoid controversy and any vague statements and they just might win this generation.