• chr1s_crown - February 25, 2014 1:32 p.m.

I will always put xbox before ps any day .I've read comments and it's funny how Noone talking about ps 3 psn was down for months in 2012 and couldn't get online meanwhile us xbox gamers had no such issue funny how that is. And FYI the sales do matter with the economy the way it is people are buying ps4 cause its cheaper it's only been 4 months since they have been released not a lot of games are out there give it time sales will go up for xbox
  • Hig1134 - April 10, 2014 8:01 a.m.

"it's funny how Noone talking about ps 3 psn was down for months in 2012 " You want to know what's really funny?? How Xbox fans need to dwell on the past to make arguments for the present. This is not about 360/PS3, it's about XB1/PS4. MS are charging more money for a less powerful system. Multi-platform games have already shown the discrepancy. You're right, sales do matter...and in that regard, PS4 is handing XB1 it's ass.
  • jonathan-nielsen - May 14, 2014 10:06 p.m.

do we need to bring up the whole thing about Sony installing a hidden DRM in the ps4 and then suddenly coming out with it after the backlash had begun and had to send out an update for the ps4 so as to remove the DRM? as for Xbox, they openly stated it before it came out then decided to take it back and told everyone.....which company is more truthful here? oh yeah, according to alot of articles and videos, the ps4 heats up a hell of alot faster than the xbox one. according to them, you'll need to keep your ps4 in a well vented area where air can circulate really good, otherwise, bye bye ps4 and hello blue light of death.
  • Hig1134 - May 15, 2014 7:33 a.m.

Yawn....keep those tears flowing Xbot.
  • matthewgoodwin236933 - March 6, 2014 8:46 p.m.

The PlayStation 4 is by far the best gaming system to hit the market! I've played the xbox1 and its nice and will not down it and actually I'm going to buy one this weekend. But the Ps4 is great everything about the system is better than I imagined it and while I was standing in line 11/14/13 I was very excited knowing that I was just hrs away and I knew it was going to be great but not as great as it is!! (Greatness awaits) You cannot go wrong with the ps4 ...games are beautiful and its theirs so much more to come. Xbox fans have a habit of downing Sony but its clear to me who has won the battle. I can walk in any retail store and buy a Xbox one but you can't find a PS4 or many accessories for that matter. So if any of you are getting next gen you can't go wrong with the PS4 . I went from the 360 to the ps4 and after doing so I went ahead and picked up the ps3 to have a selection of games to play even though its hard to play a game on the 4 and then play one on the three I finally admit the ps3 is better than the 360 and I cannot imagine the new Xbox will ever be as great as the ps4 If you are a gamer ps4 is the way to go if you want to do do non gaming things and have slightly less power graphic wise stick with bill... GREATNESS AWAITS
  • jonathan-nielsen - May 14, 2014 10:04 p.m.

yet again, band wagon, sony fanboy, enjoy the ps4 overheating and giving you the blue light of death :) oh yeah and the hidden DRM that they installed into the ps4
  • Zytose - March 9, 2014 4:05 p.m.

Ps4 is simply better in many ways than the xbox, I have trailed the xbox one round a friends house, after trying to turn it on in 5 minutes with voice commands, he gave up and admitted that it hardly works. Ps4 has not concentrated on voice commands however, the ps4 commands actually work more than 60% of the time even if there's less of them and in more languages. Sony has concentrated more on games than little gadgets that people may find more fun than the actual games themselves and which means the games have been thought about and have been selected from small, to eventually big. The ps4 can go vertically instead of just flat which is all an xbox one can do, the pricing IS cheaper than the xbox is and for some reason, people seem to think the price is why most people went for one instead of an xbox, or they got some common sense maybe (chubby face), the cameras cheaper, and most people don't even use the kinect, and maybe they don't like being spied on perhaps. The ps4 looks slim and futuristic, unlike the xbox which, no offence, is just a fat ass box, let's be honest. Something I found out a month ago, is that if you have something like beats studio of something, you can actually plug any 3.5mm or something like that into the controller and have wireless surround sound when watching a film, playing a game or talking to mates, unlike the xbox, (sad face), which only has 2.5mm or something like that, which is not very common headsets, so you have to but special ones. There's so much more but I can't be arsed any more, but one more the ps4 has bluetooth, meaning you can use bluetooth keyboards, like apple ones, which I have tried and they work, perfectly, and the controller has a built in lithium battery which can be recharged, huh, no more wasting materials XBOX!, they make you buy a rechargeable battery, isn't that dumb of them...the end!
  • jonathan-nielsen - May 14, 2014 10:03 p.m.

and yet again, a wild sony fanboy has appeared people! they really seem to be jumping the band wagon lately.....
  • nash-burgess - March 27, 2014 9:05 p.m.

You stupid retards you did not look at ventilation and how hot it actually gets you know that tempter can affect play speeds and lag Tim's and overall systems inside the console
  • nash-burgess - March 27, 2014 9:14 p.m.

Then you wood se Xbox one is more superior
  • nash-burgess - March 27, 2014 9:19 p.m.

Avery one that is saying that Xbox should play PC games it is just simply that the console it self is far far far less processing power and preferments then the PC or gaming computer (same thing) . Put the point is the PC is way more powerful
  • TrAnMu - April 9, 2014 7:22 p.m.

Can we stop referring to it as Next Gen? This is the current generation now.
  • Shnubby - April 10, 2014 4:27 a.m.

I was an Xbox 360 gamer all of last generation but without doubt the PS4 has definitely got more appeal this time around.
  • Pruman - April 10, 2014 6:08 a.m.

Judging by the fact that I've seen plentiful stock of XBONEs in stores since the day after Christmas and only recently started seeing PS4s, I'm ready to give this one to Sony. Also, Sony made an actual game machine and Microsoft made something that's more like a supercharged Amazon Fire TV.
  • Pruman - April 10, 2014 6:12 a.m.

Still, I predict that overall console sales will be down compared to pretty much every other gen. Despite what the rigged government stats say, the economy still sucks, and absolutely everything is still getting more expensive while people are making the same or less money than they were before the crash. I'd probably have a PS4 by now if 98% of its functionality couldn't be duplicated by my PC.
  • Hig1134 - April 10, 2014 8:07 a.m.

PS4 is the obvious winner. It's a more powerful, more streamlined console for gaming. XB1 is fine for those looking for a media box, but it's simply not as good a gaming console as PS4 is. I think multi-platform games have illustrated this quite well already. The exclusive games will be a repeat from last generation(PS3/360)...ie; Sony will reign supreme in that area too.
  • TreyTable - April 10, 2014 5:27 p.m.

Just in case you didn't know., the Sega Master System was more powerful than the Nintendo Entertainment System and the Neo-Geo was more powerful than the NEC Turbo Grafx-16, Sega Genesis, and Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
  • Hig1134 - April 11, 2014 3:33 a.m.

Oh, I know. See my other reasons. Keep in mind, that's just my opinion. I know there are people who prefer the XB1. :-)
  • halo_king_jesse - June 29, 2014 11:28 a.m.

Are you fucking kidding me you cant tell the difference between ps4 and xbox one graphics you cant tell the difference they both do 1080 p 60 fps get over it they look the same your system isnt superior if anything they are the same I mean you sony fanboys will say fucking anything to bash xbox wont you
  • gadjo - April 10, 2014 11:54 a.m.

I, as a previously dedicated console gamer... choose neither. Come and join me in the PC gaming master race!
  • DarkSlayer91 - April 10, 2014 1:14 p.m.

I believe the hybrid race is the best: console + PC: if you have enough funds, you have the pros of pc, plus you don't need to give up on console exclusives, like The Last of Us, Uncharted, God of War, and so on.
  • Scoob - April 10, 2014 3:09 p.m.

Everybody I know who is a PC gamer has at least one console. Most PC gamers I know end up buying most consoles each gen anyway. I think it has to do with most PC gamers just being real gaming enthusiasts. With so much parity between console and PC, I find myself feeling little need for the Xbox or PlayStation brand the last few years. Even most of the exclusives aren't much better than third party titles available everywhere. I always get Nintendo stuff though. For some reason, nobody has figurd out how to do what they do better than them.
  • DarkSlayer91 - April 14, 2014 1:39 a.m.

I'm not a Nintendo Gamer, except portable console which I think they're great: Wii it's perfect when you need to have immediate fun with your friends, but there aren't so many good games as always say. Nintendo uses the same old formula since 80's... I find it kinda boring! If I want to play just for fun I can find something interesting on the computer, but I will never pay money for a Wii or (even worse) a WiiU.