Topics

Capcom

• MassSaber - October 20, 2010 2:55 p.m.

I haven't played any of the prof Layton games but i'm a big Phoenix fan so yeah i'm probably gonna get this. And please do something about those spammers it's beyond annoying now
  • metroid2099400 - October 20, 2010 2:30 p.m.

Looks interesting, but I can't quite get around the fact that Professor Layton, who is a Researcher of Archeology, has suddenly become a prosecuting attorney. I think I'll go for his stand-alone 3DS game first. @ventanger That's the hardest I've laughed all week. Thanks!
  • n00b - October 20, 2010 2:09 p.m.

capcom really seems to be supporting the 3ds. giving me more and more reason to get one
  • pr0tostar - October 20, 2010 2 p.m.

Something about the KKK and delicious sandwiches?
  • AxiamWolfe - October 20, 2010 1:09 p.m.

@HakeyBaby I'm quite sure there was an anime movie based on Professor Layton.
  • ventanger - October 20, 2010 12:53 p.m.

I love this... but wouldn't they be weirded out by the different animation styles? "OBJECTION! What the HELL is WRONG WITH YOUR EYES!!"
  • gamebrain8505 - October 20, 2010 12:50 p.m.

Lol, that "so-exciting-half-of-its-target-audience-are-unfortunately-now-dead 3DS crossover" game sounds pretty awesome. Imma go buy it NOW!
  • infernox - October 20, 2010 12:43 p.m.

oops forgot to post the actual link. http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4426122
  • infernox - October 20, 2010 12:42 p.m.

this link tells you all you need to know about ace attorney
  • JakeyBaby - October 20, 2010 11:57 a.m.

Why the hell arent either of these stand alone anime series'? I'm truly diggin'the trailer.
  • JakeyBaby - October 20, 2010 11:54 a.m.

Spammers, your days are numbered! >:P On another note, did I see somewhere that this was Japan only? I hope my eyes decieve, because this is pretty funky.
  • masterGG - October 20, 2010 11:37 a.m.

There is a subbed version of this trailer on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RKkYlYR8oo Anyway, I'm totally hyped for this game. It looks amazing. I only hope I'll have enough money for this with all the good games and the 3DS coming out next year -.-
  • Cyber6x - October 20, 2010 11:28 a.m.

This will either be really good or really bad. But Frankly i don't care this is one of the coolest crossovers ever. *Makes comment about first* *Angers trolls*