We Recommend

• JohnnyMaverik - April 26, 2009 4:51 a.m.

"I have seen rape hentai that is more enjoyable than that stupid game was..." ... O.O Anyway, yea PES 2009 was slightly annoying in that its a great game but not quite as good as Konami seem to have managed to get themselves to believe it was. Still, not as bad as E.A. who over-lorded fifa 09 ridiculiously, along with alot of reviewers for that matter (not games radar may I add). Pro Evo is the better game, but its still not the ultimate football franchise that both they and Fifa are aiming for. Still, not too far off, i recon one or the other will eclipse the series in 2010 or 2011, hope its Pro Evo personally, always prefered its gameplay even if it does slightly rip off pc gamers by not even bothering to look like its been properly adapted, and therefore forcing u to buy an xbox controller or something similar, not that it hasnt come in handy while playing other games since I got it mind u, so I cnt rly complain.
  • oreomonkey - April 24, 2009 4:19 a.m.

Myth: Only gamernerds care about lighting in a game. Fact: Guy with arms so big they could wear car tires as bracelets walk slower than a paralyzed, deceased, 90 year old woman. (When I drink Gatorade its because I'm moving at more than a 3 mph pace...) In other words, stop whining about the "lighting perfectionism" BS that no one but you guys care about and start complaining about the inability to walk like the average person. RE5 sucks!
  • gmilf71 - April 24, 2009 3:50 a.m.

no haze?
  • frag - April 24, 2009 2:50 a.m.

Garnsr and GoldenMe, they put a football game in there because ALL the world watch that game! oh! wait! not Canada nore USA. But guess what, that makes you guys the minority. Great article. Daikana has to be a milestone in the king of crap game! I was not surprised to see it in this article.
  • BenitoMasterSystem - April 24, 2009 12:47 a.m.

I could've sworn it was GamesRadar that did an article not too long ago about not using "Resi" and "Shigsy". It's all good though, i think the Brits get a free pass.
  • GoldenMe - April 23, 2009 11:38 p.m.

Soccer again? "Yawn" Yeah, thanks UK.
  • Mavarious - April 23, 2009 10:52 p.m.

Grenade: He was saying that he'd rather play Pikmin than Resi5, nothing to do with the games' respective categories.
  • Dplunder - April 23, 2009 10:45 p.m.

funny as taking a log on a wannabe pop singer
  • MATTSHADOW - April 23, 2009 9:24 p.m.

resident evil 5 wasn't all tht good in fact i'd go for pikmen than this
  • phoenix_wings - April 23, 2009 8:44 p.m.

This is sad...one of my friends was a tester for TFU. Some people loved it I guess. But just one big article of disappointment (no worries GR, the article itself wasn't a disappointment). If I remember correctly, MGS4 was pretty good with having the elements affect Old Snake--if it was too cold, the gauges would go down and it would cause stress. Same with killing too many PMCs, same with the temps being too hot. If RE5 would have waited a little longer they probably could have integrated those things flawlessly.
  • Z-man427 - April 23, 2009 5:46 p.m.

"I only told you to blow THE BLOODY DOORS OFF!" gad i love that movie but yeah TFU was a disappointment. a fun disappointment, but a disappointment nonetheless.
  • helix92 - April 23, 2009 5:42 p.m.

How about oblivions AI that is so advanced all the characters have their own lifestyle and daily routines. that was a huge fail
  • breadlord - April 24, 2009 11:26 p.m.

Star wars TFU had to be weakened by the 360 failed processor, and it had to fit on everything. So it could only work on the PS3.
  • Ravenbom - April 24, 2009 5:32 p.m.

It is what he promised in RE5, he meant the lighting shifts like real eyes adjusting to lighting. Going into shade from the dark, the lighting shifts subtly so that you see in the shade better and in the light worst. And going into the light the lighting shifts so that you see in the light better and in the shadows worst. The thing is, its really subtle, and it's a good effect that matches real life. It doesn't make the game more fun though. It is something that should been in more games like Fallout 3 and GTAIV where the bloom lighting blinds you in midday and makes it impossible to see in shady areas.
  • deathrebellion - April 24, 2009 12:04 p.m.

whaa??? no Merc 2 world in flames??
  • AuthorityFigure - April 24, 2009 3:35 a.m.

Daikatana always gets dissed. Funny.
  • AnonymouZ - April 24, 2009 2:20 a.m.

Unleashed still looked badass when the apprentice went and did away with a bridge full of wookies. Then again, like all the games here, i didn't buy any of them so... ya. Poor sods the ones that got excited for stuff like that. xD
  • jar-head - April 24, 2009 12:20 a.m.

Reborn would only a root canal for the laughing gas...
  • RebornKusabi - April 24, 2009 12:06 a.m.

I would rather get another ****ing Root Canal on all of my front teeth like I did yesterday than replay Resident Evil 5. What a vapid, excretable piece of **** that god awful abomination of a game was! I have seen rape hentai that is more enjoyable than that stupid game was... ...why yes, I am in fact grouchy :)