• RFswitchBlade - May 25, 2010 3:35 p.m.

BABY LAUGH
  • Jalygtra - May 25, 2010 1:43 p.m.

Snorlax 3rd evolution, just imagine the possibilities O_O
  • FistfulofPelican - May 25, 2010 12:46 p.m.

Is that anything like Pokemon Sunday? Anyway, I was going to say Farfetch'd (cool Pokemon, bad stats) but someone beat me to it, so I'll go with Corsola. It's a really cute Pokemon but it has kind of crappy stats and moves. Sure, there's plenty of other Water/Rock type Pokemon, but I can't help but think of how cool it would be if Corsola evolved into a freaking reef or island or something.
  • raf96 - May 25, 2010 12:07 p.m.

i think absol needs a pretty boss evolution,or gold duck
  • EvilNinjaSquibidyflop - May 25, 2010 11:54 a.m.

ABSOL. He is such a badass-looking Pokemon but his current form isn't strong enough to be useful in most battles. Did I mention he looks awesome?
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - May 25, 2010 11:37 a.m.

mawile, so i can get what he is
  • Psylockerules - May 25, 2010 11:10 a.m.

this was great just finished listening, especially liked the humour but from talkradar what should i expect? also the cubone comment-class!
  • philipshaw - May 25, 2010 10:43 a.m.

This is now 3 podcasts I listen to on GamesRadar
  • pin316 - May 25, 2010 10:06 a.m.

wait a minute: pokemon....monday..... why you haven't renamed this feature/column 'PokeMonday' yet, i will never know.
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - May 25, 2010 8:20 a.m.

Awesome idea for a podcast! I wanna see Torkoal get a new evolution into some kind of Giant Gamera style flying death turtle!
  • elpurplemonkey - May 25, 2010 7:39 a.m.

Bidoof so he'd stop being so goddamn lame.
  • Crabhand - May 25, 2010 7:24 a.m.

Holy crap, that Cubone comment killed me XD I think Pachirisu could use an evolution. Something that doesn't take away the cuteness factor but gives it a little more offensive ability. Screw it, next new game I start I'm using a Pachirisu.
  • Starplatinum - May 25, 2010 6:25 a.m.

Soooooo awesome!!!
  • Ridgley - May 25, 2010 5:37 a.m.

This was pretty amazing to listen too. Only complaint was whenever Carolyn speaks up, her mic gets crazy loud and shrill.
  • nomnom52 - May 25, 2010 5:25 a.m.

Evolution...how about a pre-evolution for Miltank/Tauros? It would be decidedly epic, because male ones would evolve into Tauros, and Females would evolve into Miltanks!
  • Corsair89 - May 25, 2010 4:10 a.m.

A brand new podcast from Gamesradar. That's incredible!
  • sirpsychosexy - May 25, 2010 4:10 a.m.

I'd love to see an evolution for Sableye. I really used mine when battling against friends because of its ghost/dark combo and no weakness. I caught it in Emerald. I've always wondered what the evolution would be and always thought it should have one.
  • 510BrotherPanda - May 25, 2010 4:10 a.m.

Cool beans, Carolyn can speak up now! I don't really think I can decide on a specific monster, seeing as I consider myself a collector and not a trainer/breeder. I'm totally not a furry, but I think Lopunny has sexy thighs. If there was an evolution that would make it sexier, that could make owning a MALE Lopunny all the more boner confusing. Either that, or they could make the male gender ones get beefy Gears of War arm/ears to put some MAN in 'em. Please to keep T-Nag on here, he's awesome and needs to be in more stuff. Asians FTW!
  • RonaldRayGun - May 25, 2010 3:42 a.m.

Cool beans guys. Share the pokemon love!!!
  • JeffGoldblum1 - May 25, 2010 3:22 a.m.

This is ridiculously hilarious.