• philipshaw - March 1, 2011 1:25 p.m.

I think I'm getting white because it has the better exclusives. My friend is getting black version so we can just trade
  • SumthingStupid - March 1, 2011 12:29 p.m.

I'm going to get pokemon White, and hopefully the limited edition pokemon white DSi is going to be in Canada but my local stores do not know if it is coming :( , and i like the idea of white forest a lot more
  • CBreeze5g - March 1, 2011 7:22 a.m.

Oh for my plans on Sunday, I will most likely go to church first and it will be awkward to go get the dsi then have to go and put it down while I go out. I have 2 friends who are getting Black and two who are getting white. If another one of my friends actually decides to get the game he'll get white and another one of my friends is getting one of the games I just don't know what. Later on in the day I'll probably exchange friends codes with them and with some of my friends at my college on the following Monday. SI might try and have a little get together as well. I'm also trying to play the original red as I haven't played any of the first gen games since I didn't actually start playing the Pokemon games until Firered. I want to have a feel of the first beginning before starting the new beginning. That's pretty much it for now, but I'll update with more later. Oh yeah duh I never mentioned I'm getting Black myself, probably with the bundle.
  • CBreeze5g - March 1, 2011 6:51 a.m.

Aww you're ds lite got stolen? I feel bad :(. I remember back in middle school when my bike got stolen from me and I chased down the guy who was stealing it. He was too fast for me though because well it was a really good bike. I'm glad you got yourself the special black dsi though. I am planning of doing the same thing as well.
  • BlindMarksman - March 1, 2011 5:12 a.m.

I am barely catching up to Pokemon Monday, started listening to some of them that i had skipped. I just wanted to ask you Ms. Carolyn: Were you the one in charge of writing the Pokemusings section back when Diamond/Pearl came out??? Just been wanting to know. Thanks!
  • jpbr139 - March 1, 2011 5:08 a.m.

Black, because of Reshiram, it's one of the few pokemon that look good this generation
  • HeroUnderThePine - March 1, 2011 5:04 a.m.

I'm getting white, but since I'm coordinating everybody else I know who's getting them I'll end up with them all anyway. As for launch day plans, I'm likely performing in an improv show that day so I'll have to play during intermissions in five minute sessions :D.
  • nomnom52 - March 1, 2011 4:48 a.m.

*Black Also, I was playing LeafGreen the other day and I talked to a camper after i beat her, and she said that she wanted "A pink Pokemon with a floral pattern." So, teaser for Munna or am I just being a conspiracy theorist?
  • nomnom52 - March 1, 2011 3:53 a.m.

White. I wanted Reshiram... But my bro is getting zBlack, so I can always trade later ;)
  • Katlu - March 1, 2011 3:04 a.m.

Black, because I'm a city girl!
  • dontshootthereviewer - March 1, 2011 2:50 a.m.

I pre-ordered white from amazon so I won't get it until March 14th to 17th :( but this would still be the fastest I have gotten one to date so thats a plus
  • yoshi1001 - March 1, 2011 2:43 a.m.

I'm getting Black-it comes first alphabetically. ;) You should have asked Masuda about the music from the game, since that's where he got started with the franchise back on the Game Boy. He probably would have had some neat things to say. After listening to a large portion of the soundtrack (it comes on four discs), I think they definitely felt a need to ramp the soundtrack design up, possibly in response to the well-recieved soundtrack to the Mystery Dungeon games. Interesting trivia: Creatures Inc.'s president is also a musician-Hirokazu "Hip" Tanaka, who's composed music for NES classics like Metroid, Dr. Mario and many more. He's also composed many of the songs used in the Japanese version of the Pokemon anime. By the way, if a third version does come out, I think they might call it "Slate", which also has five letters.
  • TrAnMu - March 1, 2011 2:33 a.m.

I'm gettin Black. I prefer Reshiram (aggressive crotch FTW!) and I find the black city more interesting than the white forest.
  • 510BrotherPanda - March 1, 2011 2:29 a.m.

White, because I don't want a 3DS, and I want to be able to use those Legendary Beasts and Celebi properly.
  • WelcomeGhosts10 - March 1, 2011 2:26 a.m.

Also, getting white for White forest and the exclusives, but toying with getting both....
  • TheKidWhoLikesOldGames - March 1, 2011 2:23 a.m.

definetly getting black, I prefer Reshiram to Zekrom any day, although most people seem to disagree...
  • Blasto - March 1, 2011 2:12 a.m.

I'm getting White because it has Butterfree, the greatest of all the bug pokemans!
  • aamclcp - March 1, 2011 2:05 a.m.

I'm getting BOTH.
  • Romination - March 1, 2011 1:56 a.m.

White because of Reuniclus. And its legendary looks way better.
  • Crabhand - March 1, 2011 1:49 a.m.

I was afeared we may have to go another week without. Totally getting Black, mostly for the version exclusives.