Topics

Pokemon

• pluff401 - November 5, 2010 6:15 p.m.

@WatsUp To get the Snorlax up, you have to stand next to it, and get the radio on the pokegear up, move the radio cursor up to the top the circle until you see the words 'Poke Flute' appear above the circle. This will wake up the snorlax when you go out of the pokegear, but don't move the cursor before you put it away, otherwise it won't work.
  • WatsUp - April 28, 2010 12:41 a.m.

can i get help with the snorlax? Cause i dont know how to get the lazy snorlax up?
  • Coolbeans69 - April 18, 2010 6:22 p.m.

I'm kinda disappointed that Team Rocket didn't come back really in this game, no sign of Giovanni at all and the few remaining members kept hinting that he may be coming back
  • Tfish - April 6, 2010 11:31 p.m.

Why did you list the dragonites on Lance's tactics first when he throws out a gyarados first? Totally fucked me over when I didn't have my electric pokemon in the first slot.
  • RogueRED - April 5, 2010 6:58 p.m.

I wonder why its possible to beat higher level poke's with lower levels. Like Giratina and heatran from D/P/PL
  • McSpermie - April 5, 2010 5:49 a.m.

@Doctalen They made the Elite Four a little more difficult, but you should make it through with lv.40-45 pokemon. On a side note I agree with you about full heals but full restores can be expensive...
  • Doctalen - April 5, 2010 4:10 a.m.

Why does your team have to be lvl 45 for the elite four? From what I remember from the originals silver and gold versions I got through them with 35-42ish lvl pokemon. About Red, DO NOT USE FULL HEALS, they are wasteful and useless. Use full restores they are the best medicine around. Recaptcha: by owned Is that appropriate or ironic?
  • McSpermie - April 5, 2010 4:04 a.m.

I don't understand why all these people leave these condescending comments about how much better they are than you whenever you post something about pokemon (aka mubobi/big rudy). Good article none the less.
  • Crabhand - April 4, 2010 7:39 p.m.

In Gold/Silver Giovanni is replaced with Blue, since Team Rocket was kind of exposed in Red/Blue/Yellow.
  • Amatarasu - April 4, 2010 5:41 p.m.

also, why the hell is blue the leader of viridian? wtf! were is giovani! Giovani! boss!, team rocket is back! were here!
  • legory - April 4, 2010 5:14 p.m.

I beat Red with level 60 Pokemon. Damn, that was a hard 2 hours of full restores and revives.
  • theschwartzb - April 4, 2010 4:40 p.m.

When the hell was Brock black? I always thought he just had a good tan.
  • big rudy - April 4, 2010 4:16 a.m.

Sorry guys, but this guide really wasn't helpful for me. I could have figured all this stuff out before I even looked at the gym leader. And you said to use an electric type on steelix, steelix is a ground type.
  • TheotherRed - April 4, 2010 2:08 a.m.

Hah Red was reasonably easy but only becouse I traded over my origonal team from pearl (Infernape,Garchomp,Abomasnow,Machamp,Luxray, Nidoking) which are all Lvl 100 and being that theyre the ones like the most it seemed fitting they should be given the legendary ribbon (you can only fight him once as far as I know).
  • mubobi7593 - April 4, 2010 12:26 a.m.

"Water or Electric for Forretress" >_> ...why not exploit its x4 weakness to fire? It IS a bug/steel after all...
  • Amatarasu - April 3, 2010 10:13 p.m.

so you suggjest we change out pokemon randomly JUST for gym battles? also i hate how they absoloutly screw you with wild and trainer pokemon they are all 10 lvls less than the gym ones, forcing you to grind wiled pokemons
  • noofer7 - April 3, 2010 12:34 p.m.

@MediocreDinosaur Calm down dude. What's wrong with Brock being white? He's always been white.
  • hrvt_moon_fan - April 3, 2010 3:26 a.m.

First. Who is Janine??? second...I LOVE Misty's new look. It'd be better if she still had the red suspenders tho.
  • Cyberninja - April 2, 2010 9:22 p.m.

i am badass enough to beat morty using only my normal pokemon all you have to do is use foresight and normal moves will be good enough to beat him.
  • TrigunGunner - April 2, 2010 7:42 p.m.

The new Gym Leader designs are awesome!!