• boondocks50 - February 25, 2012 5:06 p.m.

do we still have candles turning into lanterns into chandeliers? If so im not interested
  • CrashmanX - February 25, 2012 5:22 p.m.

So don't play. Guess you won't be playing any pokemon games after what is this, gen 5? That's unfortunate, oh wait. No it isn't.
  • Seoi Nage - February 25, 2012 11:49 p.m.

Yet a purple blob that turned into a bigger purple blob or a magnet that turned into three magnets interested you?
  • Cwf2008 - February 25, 2012 5:05 p.m.

I think I just jizzed my pants.
  • mike032592 - February 25, 2012 5:04 p.m.

Those Pokemon look like crosses between Reshiram/Zekrom and Kyurem. Could this mean Pokemon cross breeding to create unique Pokemon? Please be so.
  • joeycrump - February 26, 2012 3:02 a.m.

no, more likely these are related to kyurem more directly, either being new forms or new pokemon made form kyurem and the other two merging somehow
  • jackthemenace - February 25, 2012 5:03 p.m.

I think I'd read somewhere that there WILL be entirely new pokemon, which is kind of a bitch :/ I was SO hoping it'd be HG/SS style remakes of R/S/E, and I still think I'd prefer them, but since it's coming to standard DS, I'll almost definitely end up getting it on release day anyway...
  • joeycrump - February 26, 2012 3:03 a.m.

wherever you read that was a lie. as of right now the only thing known about these games is that these legendaries are in it, it's for DS, and it's coming out in June in Japan. that is literally all.
  • MrDuracraft - February 25, 2012 5 p.m.

Two things I've heard are that those two legendaries are Kyurem's formes, like Giratina's Origin forme and Shaymin's Sky forme, and that Black 2 and White 2 are actual sequels/different stories, not just altered games like the previous third iterations. If they're actual sequels, that excuses the fact that there are two games, but if they're in the same vein as Yellow/Crystal/Emerald/Platinum, it seems just like money grubbing. Either way I'm still probably getting one of them launch day (if it is 2 distinct games, still rather confused on that)
  • joeycrump - February 26, 2012 3:09 a.m.

having two games isn't really money grubbing, and it never has been. how many people do you know who actually buy both versions? the majority only buy one or the other. the reason there's two in the first place, ever since red and green, has been to encourage interaction with other people who have the game. the two versions means you can trade with a friend who got the other one to get exclusive pokemon. that's always been the reason, it's never been about money. i'd wager that maybe one in every fifty people who buy a pokemon game buy both versions. that's a bit fo extra money, but it's not really the intention and it's not a significant increase in profit.
  • DevonOO7 - February 25, 2012 4:59 p.m.

I'm so glad I paid $250 for the 3ds. FUCK!
  • CancerMan - February 25, 2012 5:53 p.m.

FUCK!
  • RandomShadow44 - February 25, 2012 6:09 p.m.

You can still play it on the 3DS. The whole paying $250 part though, well that sucks
  • joeycrump - February 26, 2012 3:04 a.m.

yeah man it's too bad there aren't like 300 potentially awesome games coming otu for the 3ds waste of money (did you really buy a 3ds only for pokemon not knowing if there was even going to be a pokemon game on it anytime soon)