Hello there and welcome to a brand-spanking new episode of your favourite gaming podcast. Erm... not featuring Nathan Irvine (apart from that excellent picture from 510BrotherPanda there on the right - cheers mate) because he's off galavanting around on a separate continent.
So this week Matt, Justin, Dave H and Meiks are your hosts, talking rather swearily about stuff and blowing up balloons with their mouths (video below).
But what else can you expect from the fearsome foursome?
- Is this news? Basically, we weren't convinced the news section was, in fact, news, so we're changing it to 'Is This News?' which discusses the big stories of the week. Including a couple of impressions of Scotty from Star Trek.
- Appreciation section: Meiks delves into the recesses of his mind and emerges with a dinosaur game. Surprise!
- Question of the Week: In which we read out your answers to the question... What's your weirdest ever dream about video games?
- What we've been playing: In which Meiks swears he'll kill everyone in the room if he hears the word 'flicky' one more time. So we said it loads and he didn't do a thing.
- GamesRadar Hotline: No phonecalls, but several of your text messages to read out.
- And mucho, mucho more, erm, oh!
It's the second ever GamesRadar Minigame - where we try to inflate balloons to bursting point as quickly as we can. We recorded the event on video for your eyes' pleasure:
Dave spilled his cup of water before the podcast, all over his iPhone. And right where Justin's iPad would have been if he hadn't left it in the office for once.
Above: Cundy was most distressed at the wasted water, then Hooters went on a fetch/carry quest for bogroll
We've already shown you 'Electric Irvine' up at the top there. We are also extremely impressed with hatebreeder's TalkRadar UK promotional artwork:
Above: As you'll hear in the podcast, Justin does indeed love pirates so the likeness is very welcome
Great stuff! Anyone else fancy a go? If so, head over to the official TalkRadar UK fan art forum thread!
Right, here's the deal... DO: Send us game related questions/trivia or a confession. Ensure that your text isn't a small essay. DON'T: Send us chain texts, jokes or requests asking for a job. Got it? So with the serious crap out of the way, please do drop us a line we'll play your dulcet tones across the airwaves via the wonders of technology. Or simply drop us a text. We love hearing from you guys. All calls and texts charged at your local standard rate.
Do you have an opinion about the podcast? Then why not share it with us in the TalkRadar UK thread in our forums.
Post date: Wednesday 1st September 2010
Run time: 1 hour 34 minutes 47 seconds
Intro music: Sabrepulse | Outro music: The Disco King
Find all the previous episodes of TalkRadar UK on our compendium page
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.