• crazyqazqaz - April 29, 2012 7:07 a.m.

is it me or is Ezio on the cover of the article and the likely list but not actually listed in the list? seems a bit odd... or maybe im just not seeing him?
  • crazyqazqaz - April 29, 2012 7:08 a.m.

*on the cover of the hopeful list not the likely one.
  • IcePotato - April 29, 2012 2:46 a.m.

Awful lot of 3rd party game characters in that list.
  • kiing8kong6 - April 28, 2012 3:37 p.m.

They should use this to somehow bring back Jet Moto!! At least a level!
  • Darkhawk - April 28, 2012 3:18 p.m.

ICO
  • BlackFlames333 - April 28, 2012 2:58 p.m.

Anybody have any good ideas how the duel monsters from Yu-Gi-Oh could be used as assist items instead of cards? Don't forget to include Agumon in this list of characters.
  • BlackFlames333 - April 28, 2012 6:37 p.m.

Sorry, I meant "the other duel monsters as assist items (not including Dark Magician)." I still want Dark Magician to be a playable fighting character in this game.
  • Poggs - April 28, 2012 2:57 p.m.

It would be awesome to see Maximilian from Dark Cloud 2 (Dark Chronicle) in the roster.
  • Shinard - May 13, 2012 8:03 a.m.

Oh yes. His power attack is ready made (Go Ridepod!), so he would be perfect. Or Osmond (Machine gun wielding jet pack wearing alien rabbit) from Dark Cloud.
  • BlackFlames333 - April 28, 2012 2:47 p.m.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I would still love to see him in this game.
  • BlackFlames333 - April 28, 2012 1:01 p.m.

@Urkrenty, yes I know he is a card, but in some cases he is not a card. Why I say this is because I have played one of the Yu-Gi-Oh games on the Nintendo Gamecube a long time ago. For the Gamecube, none of the monsters in that game were cards and they were just plain monsters used to attack each other and they were not summoned by cards. In the Gamecube game, these monsters were just used to attack each other until one of the players won and they were actual monsters. So he could be used as a playable character in this game just as well as the other duel monsters could be used as assist items in this game. Dark Magician was not just from an anime, he was in video games too.
  • Urkrenty - April 29, 2012 8:51 p.m.

Just because they made a video game based on an anime doesn't make him a video game character. When you think of the Dark Magician do you think "Oh that guy from that video game!"? Also, the gamecube is not a playstation console.
  • BlackFlames333 - April 30, 2012 9:29 a.m.

I know the Gamecube is not a Playstation console, but yeah when I think of Dark Magician I think "Oh that guy from that video game!" I think he would awesome in this game. He could use his magic and stuff. Do you have any ideas how the other duel monsters could be used as assist items instead of cards? Just like how the pokemon in Super Smash Bros. were used as assist items. I would love to see this.
  • darron13 - April 28, 2012 12:57 p.m.

Kevin Butler as the final boss would be SO MUCH WIN.
  • g4m3rk1dd - April 28, 2012 12:49 p.m.

if you dont know who Dark Magician is you need to rethink your career at GR...that is just absurd...
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 28, 2012 1 p.m.

Except Pokemon > yu gi oh
  • Person5 - June 7, 2012 2:40 a.m.

Cooper-1 g4m3rk-0
  • RedHarlow - April 28, 2012 11:55 a.m.

Can you imagine all the one liners Nathan Drake would have?
  • Urkrenty - April 28, 2012 11:38 a.m.

You know the Dark Magician is a Yu-Gi-Oh card, right? He's a card from an anime. That doesn't make sense at all.
  • Moondoggie1157 - April 28, 2012 10:51 a.m.

I don't mean to sound like a dick here, but why in the hell would a Yu-Gi-Oh monster be in a Sony themed brawler? I get that it was added because people wanted it, what I'm asking if on Earth do those people want him added? Am I missing some connection here? I feel like I'm on crazy pills or something!