• danjoe912 - August 5, 2012 6:21 p.m.

There are still missing characters... Wow, how can you guys forget Einhander, Spyro, Crash and Tiny Tank those characters are the most memorable to me.
  • danjoe912 - August 5, 2012 6:35 p.m.

TINY TANK & EINHANDER!!! THERE I'M DONE!!!
  • KingdomFFProduction - August 15, 2012 1:38 p.m.

I have a question I heard that the final boss in the PlayStation All-Stars is going to be someone that we have never seen for a long time is it true if so I can't wait to find out cause I was doing some research on some very old games and it's kinda hard to find out so all I can just do is wait?
  • js_basilio - August 30, 2012 7:40 a.m.

Top 10 Characters I want in the game is: 01. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider 2013) 02. Crash (Crash Bandicoot) 03. Spyro The Dragon) (Spyro Series) 04. Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) 05. Altaïr/Ezio/Connor (Assassin's Creed) 06. Nathan Hale (Resistance) 07. Tomba (Tomba!) 08. Abe (Oddworld) 09. Wander (Shadow of the Colossus) 10. Kain/Raziel (Legacy of Kain) The next 3 are very unlikely, but I had a lot of fond memories of this characters when I was younger and their games are so much fun. 01. Gex (Dex Series) 02. Croc (Croc: Legend of the Gobbos) 03. Andy (Heart of Darkness) So, does anybody agrees?
  • james-fabrizi - September 25, 2012 3:54 p.m.

YES YOUR NUMBER 10 SHOULD BE INCLUDED. KAIN/RAZIEL STRAIGHT AWAY EVEN NOW THE LEGACY OF KAIN GAMES ARE SELLING
  • MolokoVeck - November 20, 2012 1:55 p.m.

Abe for sure, with the ability to control other characters and direct exploding farts...
  • talleyXIV - September 11, 2012 2:51 p.m.

Hehe, Haze.
  • StrayGator - September 11, 2012 3:36 p.m.

Minamoto Yoshitsune (Genji: Giant Enemy Crab) Rohn Partridge (Lair) Raiden (MGS) - as a last-minute replacement for Snake. and Kaz should be the final boss.
  • StrayGator - September 11, 2012 4:05 p.m.

Oh, and I couldn't call myself a bona fide stuck up asshole if I didn't mention Razputin, Amaterasu, Uncle Pey'j and Bloodrayne. Hey, they are sony characters no less than Big Daddy! And for an alternative final boss, they'll have to conjure some wordplay combining Don Mattrick and Dan Hibiki.
  • RandomShadow44 - September 11, 2012 4:17 p.m.

I'm just looking for Cloud and/or Sephiroth, Crash, Spyro, and Klonoa. I could also live with Sora and/or Riku.
  • Alkaid - September 11, 2012 10:40 p.m.

Not really a popular game or good at that but Caim from Drakengard would be an amusing add to the roster.
  • CrashmanX - September 12, 2012 12:13 a.m.

Or Nier from well... Nier. Since it's the Sequel to one of Drakengard's endings. Sadly they're both not very well known Stateside.
  • rxb - September 12, 2012 5:09 a.m.

We need Bayonetta.
  • SketchLemon - September 12, 2012 9:25 a.m.

Feel free to take Dark Magician off this list any time now. Everybody who knows what it is knows that it makes no sense.
  • legion00daking - September 12, 2012 9:27 a.m.

I wouldnt mind having lightning added to the roster or even zeus and zack fair
  • Tranquilbez34 - September 12, 2012 2:16 p.m.

Can we please have some one from a GTA game? preferably CJ. Also we need Monkey from enslaved, Lightning, John Marston, Max Payne, Wayne Rooney, Kane and Lynch, Bentley, A Wipout Level that plays like the F-Zero stage in SSBB?
  • dcobs123 - September 12, 2012 2:47 p.m.

The King of All Cosmos would be pretty crazy. I'd also like to see Amaterasu (Okami) and Pyramid Head (Silent Hill 2).