We Recommend

• blaze-sportelli - January 10, 2013 4:48 p.m.

i didnt like ghost recon from the moment i got it. i only played about 5 mins so i guess ill give it another try!
  • Skate360 - January 5, 2013 11:52 a.m.

Im so glad Journey got all those awards..After all it was a GREAT game :. Farcy 3 was my favorite game so far this year..Sleeping Dogs..RIP OFF?? True true..Who knows what the developers were using as their resources for the making of the game.Kingdom Of Amaleur was just amazing.Max Pyne 3 was as far the best Action gmae that featured intense gore in my list..(Capeza whats that? Surely its Cabesa(head in english))..Dont know bout you guys but I enjoyed Loolipop Chainsaw a lot...Dishonored? EPIC WIN!And finally im no Fan of ME series..i just kinda palyed them to see to where the story went..So yeah it was intense but apart from that I got viciously involved with Farcry 3..
  • Skate360 - January 5, 2013 11:36 a.m.

Asuras Wrath is Anime?._.
  • thing1amc - January 4, 2013 12:40 p.m.

First, I'm so happy with the reader's choice game of the year. Definitely deserved. But to all the people that say that ME3 is not an RPG like ME 1 or 2 were, I have a question. How is ME 3 less of an RPG than ME 2 was? ME 3 added more combustibility to the combat systems and maintained the non-linear decision making from the first two entries. I usually think of ME 2 (Which I still passionately love) as the least RPG-like.
  • Apastron - December 30, 2012 10 a.m.

When can we expect the most eagerly awaited event of the GamesRadar calendar? The GamesRadar Anti-Awards 2012.
  • Darkhawk - January 3, 2013 11:57 a.m.

Seconded.
  • BladedFalcon - January 3, 2013 1:59 p.m.

The two years I've been here, they usually are posted after the holiday break. So hopefully it shouldn't be long now!
  • n00b - December 28, 2012 3:23 p.m.

Dead or Alive 5 should have won Best Fan Service
  • StonedMagician99 - December 27, 2012 10:33 p.m.

Does anyone else think that it would be a good idea to play as Clementine in TWD season 2? It's a character everyone is already attached to, and it would be a good way to demonstrate how your choices in season 1 helped shape her as a character.
  • CreepersOnSpeed - December 26, 2012 6:40 p.m.

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Good stealth + storyline), Far Cry 3 (Dat healing + beautiful rendering), Black Ops 2 (Most unoriginal, but actually fun), New Super Mario Brothers U (Amazing multi-player), Borderlands 2 (Best sequel).
  • LordzOfChaos - December 24, 2012 12:33 a.m.

Mass Efect 3 may have been good, but game of the year? I think Borderlands 2, Halo 4, Asura's Wrath, and Assassin's Creed 3 were better.
  • HountyBunter - December 23, 2012 9:29 a.m.

I'm extremely happy to see not only Journey get the recognition it deserved, but Mass Effect 3 as well. To this day I still remember how badass it was to talk to the Reaper on Rannoch. "Tell your friends we're coming. Never mind, I'll tell them myself."
  • TheBountyHunted - December 23, 2012 7:15 a.m.

I'm glad that Journey won all of the awards that it did because it is fantastic, but I'm surprised by the readers' choice as GotY. I never have been a big ME fan, I played and beat 1 and 2 and just never got into it. I haven't played ME3, so I can't judge it, but from what I heard, it isn't as good as 1 or 2. I still think that Dishonored deserves GotY with either Journey or Walking Dead as a runner up.
  • Pwnz0r3d - December 22, 2012 3:35 p.m.

ME3 was amazing, but best RPG? That game was a third person cover shooter with RPG-lite mechanics. Best game I maybe could let slide (personally Dishonored or Walking Dead deserve it more.) but it can't be classified as an RPG like say ME2/ME1 were.
  • Score - December 22, 2012 6:18 p.m.

Loved ME3. Not quite as good as 2 but it was damn close. The negativity was definitely unwarranted. The end certainly wasn't great or even that good in my opinion but it by no means damned the rest of the game which was fantastic or the great multiplayer.
  • FOZ - December 23, 2012 12:42 p.m.

I wouldn't say the negativity was unwarranted, and the game wasn't fantastic. It was rushed at absolutely every turn. The half-assed sidequests, only one hub, downgraded graphics, terrible story.
  • Score - December 22, 2012 6:23 p.m.

I have to disagree with you on that one sir. While the combat was very action focused I'd argue that you did far more actual role-playing than almost any game around. I thought it was a great balance between the RPG elements from ME1 that you speak of and the fun action packed combat of ME2.
  • zombi3grim - December 22, 2012 7:15 p.m.

Its a damn good thing you dont speak for the rest of us then.
  • BladedFalcon - December 22, 2012 8:07 p.m.

"but it can't be classified as an RPG like say ME2/ME1 were. " Um... Any argument you had was lost completely when you claim ME2 counts as an RPG but ME3 doesn't. The argument holds more water when you single out just ME1 as the more RPG confused one. But gameplay-wise, ME2 and ME3 are pretty much the exact same genre. So if ME2 counts as an RPG in your mind, there's no logical reason why ME3 wouldn't count.