• IcePotato - May 30, 2011 3:43 p.m.

Still better than Portal.
  • Yeager1122 - May 26, 2011 11:48 p.m.

Had to watch this before the second one.
  • humpiedumpie - May 26, 2011 8:29 p.m.

I cannot tell you how much i love it that you are FAPping this game. Please keep on doing them until you complete the whole game! :D
  • lovinmyps3 - May 26, 2011 7:23 p.m.

This is going to be a fun series of FAPs.
  • Xtapolapopotamus - May 26, 2011 4:14 a.m.

You'd better run, egg!
  • BigWillis - May 25, 2011 7:39 p.m.

Can you guys please get rid of the arbritary age check before your videos or at the very least change them? typing in the date of birth every time is irritating. Maybe link the Date of Birth on accounts like Youtube does? Would probably get more readers making accounts for the convenience.
  • philipshaw - May 25, 2011 12:57 p.m.

This is great, like a mini GB endurance run
  • mshdpotatoes - May 25, 2011 4:40 a.m.

I am glad you guys are doing this. I fully intend to watch every dungeon as you post them.
  • Aforextreme - May 25, 2011 3:50 a.m.

Brett's doing a FAP of the Deku Tree, cool. Reaction: :D Brett's doing a FAP of EVERY dungeon in OoT?! Reaction: 8D Keep 'em comin', Brett! Show us the color of Dodongo's insides! Also, this dungeon is TERRIFYING for someone with insectophobia, such as myself.
  • GamesRadarCarolynGudmundson - May 24, 2011 10:19 p.m.

@foxyexplosion - yes, i was a linguistics major too. i never actually looked for a job in the field because i started at GR right out of college, so i have no idea how hard it is to get a related job. i still <3 linguistics though.
  • Spybreak8 - May 24, 2011 9:57 p.m.

Oh lol man you guys, I thought you'd be better at such an old Zelda game. Man check out those textures lol. Bump mapping/normal mapping has spoiled us all (plus lighting is soo much better now too).
  • foxyexplosion - May 24, 2011 9:41 p.m.

indeed skullt-ula is the cooler way to say it. Is there any chance Carolyn was a linguistics/japanese major? Its totally what I got and looking for jobs is tough..
  • The_Tingler - May 24, 2011 9:13 p.m.

Cute, but... why? I know the likelihood of you doing a 3DS FAP is slim, but it still seems odd doing this now.
  • WillisTron - May 24, 2011 7:51 p.m.

I watched just a little bit to humor myself and just see a game that I haven't seen in ages, but ended up watching the whole thing - you guys are pretty hilarious! Looking forward to see how you deal with Jabu's belly, that temple always annoyed me a little for some reason. "I was 18, I barley knew how to read" - lolzz
  • IntimidatingStair - May 24, 2011 7:48 p.m.

Can't wait for the next dungeon, awesome video.
  • smashpro1 - May 24, 2011 7:24 p.m.

Yeah, that egg had better run!
  • SDHoneymonster - May 24, 2011 7:23 p.m.

Go on GR, let me do the Water Temple. I can school hat bastard like it ain't not thang. And yes, I did just type "thang", and I meant it completely unironically too...
  • IveGotTheGlow - May 24, 2011 6:59 p.m.

Actually, I was playing Soul Edge for PS1 when she passed. I was playing OoT the next year! *shrug* I guess I am getting old!
  • IveGotTheGlow - May 24, 2011 6:56 p.m.

Not the Diana dying, but the OoT....
  • IveGotTheGlow - May 24, 2011 6:55 p.m.

Pretty cool Fap, guys! I remember playing this during 98 Thanksgiving break as well. I think Princess Diana died sometime around then as well. I remember thinking "Who is Princess Diana?" and then continued to play OoT. Good times!!