We Recommend

• Crimmy - August 18, 2010 10:34 p.m.

I never cared about Wii Party. And wasn't Metroid's date already announced? Anyhoo, Nintendo has got my money this year!
  • GrandMoffBubbles - August 18, 2010 7:17 p.m.

I can't wait for Donkey Kong Country Returns! With the blond Bond, GoldenEye 007 gets a big fat meh.
  • kupo20 - August 18, 2010 4:05 p.m.

my brother is the devil for he shares a birthday with wii party!
  • SumthingStupid - August 18, 2010 2:02 p.m.

scibblenauts in october is awesome
  • selekk - August 18, 2010 10:56 a.m.

Pokepark? Isn't that already out?
  • Felixthecat - August 18, 2010 10:34 a.m.

The release dates still haven't been announced for Europe, have they? Damn. Oh well, all I know is that there are about 9 games on that list that I want.
  • Hobogonigal - August 18, 2010 9:50 a.m.

Yay! Kirby and Metroid. Shame theres no exact date for Goldeneye 007. Are these dates worldwide or specific to a certain country?
  • ChrisAntistaLikesLittleBoys - August 18, 2010 7:22 a.m.

WII PARTY ON OCTOBER 3RD? IM SKIPPING WORK!
  • Slaanash - August 18, 2010 7:11 a.m.

Kirby! Metroid! And.. Oh, no Pikmin. :<
  • mattdark - August 18, 2010 6:47 a.m.

Hang on... Samurai Warriors on September 27th? It came out a few months ago. Hell, I bought it a few weeks after it came out. Or are they finally realing it en-mass? Considering that when my brother went to buy a copy, suddenly no-one had any stock of it.
  • CurryIsGood - August 18, 2010 5:46 a.m.

man I really want Wii Party
  • joedix88 - August 18, 2010 5:16 a.m.

Who said we cared about Wii Party
  • Genericide - August 18, 2010 3:30 a.m.

This is mildly exciting, but this is exactly the release schedule for these games they've maintained since they were announced, except with specific dates instead of months. So the absence of Golden Sun actually makes this news a negative for me. Still a fantastic holiday season that makes me happy to like Nintendo more than usual, but a bit of a downer.
  • Robusken - August 18, 2010 3 a.m.

But what about the 3DS! Im incredibly excited for kirby and DK but my wii has been broken for about a year, maybe this will convince me to get a new one.
  • keefster - August 18, 2010 2:41 a.m.

Damn. More games than I can buy. I am already on a tight budget, with Halo : Reach and Cataclysm, and a PsP. I wanted metroid other M but my interest has somewhat faded - I however think I will be buying DKC returns, but not when it first comes out. I am on the fence about goldeneye too... they better not screw it up. I hope the online is adequate.
  • powerpc127 - August 18, 2010 2:05 a.m.

Does this mean that the 3DS won't be out until 2011? :( recaptcha: the requarks Awesome name for a band.
  • WheelchairBoundCommando - August 18, 2010 1:58 a.m.

When does the 3DS come out? REALLY looking foreward to Kid Icarus!
  • TrigunGunner - August 18, 2010 1:45 a.m.

GAHHH!! I didn't think Kirby Epic Yarn would be out till sometime next year, and now it's confirmed to come out in OCTOBER? of THIS YEAR?! color me excited
  • gamingfreak - August 18, 2010 1:43 a.m.

I didn't know Metroid was coming out this month, sweet.
  • 510BrotherPanda - August 18, 2010 1:41 a.m.

I with Met hunt on Other M. But I'm looking forward to Super Scribblenauts, i never played the first, and heard that this next iteration fixes some of the problems. I'm actually thinking about Patapon 3 and Ghost of Sparta too, maybe...