• MrRaVeN420247 - July 22, 2011 3:41 a.m.

A burnt up child molester that can turn you into a baby??????
  • Anderstmnt - July 22, 2011 3:34 a.m.

DAMN! Kratos vs. Krueger!? my mind just broke!
  • Yeager1122 - July 22, 2011 2:41 a.m.

Its cool but i would still just rather play as any of the original characters.
  • MySistersMenstruationTastesFunny - July 22, 2011 2:30 a.m.

I hope they have raping your opponents children as a finisher.
  • Frootaloom - July 22, 2011 2:24 a.m.

I'm slightly upset that it's not the Robert Englund Freddy, I thought he had more of a sinister personality. But I guess it really doesn't matter.
  • Duffman - July 22, 2011 1:54 a.m.

Of course the rumor was true. It's Mortal Kombat.
  • SilentTee - July 22, 2011 1:51 a.m.

Freddy Kruger is better than Skarlet, Rain, and Kenshi put together! I can't wait!
  • Redeater - July 22, 2011 1:46 a.m.

Goddammit. I would have loved this as a kid but the child that grew up loving the original Freddy just won't let me. Here is hoping that if there is another Nightmare that it is better, bloodier and not as half assed as the remake.
  • chrisat928 - July 22, 2011 1:36 a.m.

Ash? Did you say Ash? It could only work with Bruce Campbell.
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - July 22, 2011 1:29 a.m.

Definitely cool. I kind of wish Netherealm studios would just make an awesome movie maniacs fighting game using the MK engine. How many properties does WB own?
  • MidianGTX - July 22, 2011 1:26 a.m.

I don't think Jason Voorhees or Michael Myers would fit as well as Freddy, he seems to have that level of agility and humour that suits a fighting game character. Chucky is a fantastic idea though, but the community might not appreciate trying to hit something that small...
  • mike.brrrr - July 22, 2011 1:22 a.m.

Oh god. His first fatality is a nod towards the most gruesome death in the movies. Poor Johnny Depp.
  • TehWise - July 22, 2011 1:22 a.m.

It the clown that would be awesome
  • krazykarl08 - July 22, 2011 1:21 a.m.

I agree...my brain broken when i heard this. And then when i watched it....i couldn't do anything but laugh! I'm sooo excited for this. I know this is the last DLC for the Summer! I can't wait for Fall and Winter to come around to see what they bring. I'd love to see Blade(Marvel), Spawn, Maybe Jason....I'd love to see NEO (Matrix). I can't wait!!!! MORTAL KOMBAT RULES!!!
  • a1thegift - July 22, 2011 1:18 a.m.

I can see people playing him for the first week then never touching him again like Kratos
  • Shatgan - July 22, 2011 1:11 a.m.

Also chucky the killer doll would be awesome!
  • Shatgan - July 22, 2011 1:09 a.m.

I don't have mortal kombat, but that freddy is freak'n awesome, fits perfectly!