• Major_Wuss - September 16, 2009 10:10 p.m.

I must preorder! Also, yay silenced snipers!
  • frostbite722 - September 16, 2009 10:01 p.m.

i have enough to pre-order Halo ODST or MW2. i was a little nervous about whether i shud wait or not for MW2, but this article broke the line. LETS GO MODERN WARFARE 2!
  • jar-head - September 16, 2009 9:05 p.m.

fourZeroTwo, is actually Fourtwozero.
  • gamemaster100 - September 16, 2009 9 p.m.

the maps look so realistic!!
  • Yeager1122 - September 16, 2009 8:39 p.m.

It should come out right now NOW!!!
  • somthing42 - September 16, 2009 8:11 p.m.

"Shotguns are now suppressible too" HOLY SHIT!!
  • man92 - September 16, 2009 6:17 p.m.

suppressed snipers will only be balanced if it takes 2/3 hits to kill an enemy. otherwise, it would be just too cheap, i myself play as sniper, but it can get annoying. in a phrase - encourages camping.
  • nadrewod999 - September 16, 2009 5:51 p.m.

This, AC2, and MAG are my only reservations at GameStop, and I went all out for Presitge Edition on this one. MW2 epic pwns WaW and WoW!
  • Mackster-901 - September 16, 2009 4:34 p.m.

looks f**in quality
  • dennisfrogman - September 16, 2009 4:06 p.m.

I was praying to god that infinity ward wouldn't let us put two attachments on guns and silencers on snipers, and they have failed me. I can't even think about how many people will be running around with silencers+red dots, most likely everyone. And silenced snipers? Really? I will be dumbfounded if the game is anywhere close to balanced at launch.
  • rforgety - September 16, 2009 2:47 p.m.

Right, because spawning period is so realistic, and in real life I'm glad they don't give our soldiers better guns and equipment to protect themselves just because they are a level 3. They should earn the right to be alive.
  • VMPSaberwolf - September 16, 2009 11:14 a.m.

Well done Tyler, this is something I'll definately be buying when it is released. In COD4 I got bored with MP after a while, it was cool for a few matches but after getting my behind handed to me by skilled players constantly I got fed up. Those death streak perks sound like they might make things more interesting for us less skilled folk.
  • DrRock - September 16, 2009 11 a.m.

IW has added quite a lot. Our clan was always great at holding choke points. I'm sure over time strategies will be developed and run into the ground. Can't wait till November and I'm glad they patched the mod controller. That was one of the worst parts about COD4
  • FreekinIdiot - September 16, 2009 10:56 a.m.

I'm reeeeeeeally worried about how much time this game is going to take up in my life :)
  • noobeater - September 16, 2009 10:31 a.m.

supressed snipers are about time... tho it is fun to snipe someone then move to snipe them as they go to where u were camping anyway sounds great...dunno if there is too much added i mean im happy with stun grenades etc but they know what there doing and im not phased by the pricing of this as its gonna be kick ass!! i would say gr8 article...but u got to play it early so im not going to
  • jimmdogg - September 16, 2009 6:18 a.m.

Nice writeup.
  • lovinmyps3 - September 16, 2009 4:26 a.m.

Silenced snipers?!?! Stealth is my favorite genere and snipers my weapon of choice so that alone has me pumped!
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - September 16, 2009 3:28 a.m.

Hm, well, I didn't notice any balance issues. I was playing at level one, with the people who made the game, and I still came in second on a couple matches. We will see when we get to play it more comprehensively, for the review (which I'm too much of a fanboy to write).
  • C4RD1NAL - September 16, 2009 3:23 a.m.

Completely agrees with Tyler. And god i couldnt stop looking at the pics. Everything just looked so sharp and brilliant! Cant wait!
  • TURbo - September 16, 2009 3:16 a.m.

Nerdgasm. This game is giving me a stiffy.