• talleyXIV - May 29, 2012 10:57 p.m.

Nintendo conference is always the only interesting one. Xbox and Playstation can never go full on Xbox or Playstation, they always demo multiplatform crap like Call of Duty opposed to Nintendo making straight Nintendo announcements.
  • mbavalo - May 30, 2012 6:55 a.m.

Nintendo fanboy, you know very well that the Wii U is current gen ad Nintendo are just wading into HD,but I understand, only Nintendo fans are amused by Nintendo stuff and fail to see how awesome the others really are
  • FunkyPickle - May 30, 2012 1:14 p.m.

Funny that you call him the fanboy when you have nothing better to do than flame people for having different opinions. How sad.
  • mbavalo - May 30, 2012 6:17 p.m.

Is he a fan boy? Yes, my 1st point confirmed Is he seeing Nintendo as a god? yes he is. My 2nd point confirmed. I have nothing else to do? Well, this is a Microsoft article and that guy had Nintendo in his post. Your point overruled.
  • Nikku7 - May 30, 2012 8:29 p.m.

You seem to be taking any chance you can to talk crap about Nintendo and claim others are fanboys, so what makes your point better, exactly? Your points are very over exaggerated and somewhat baseless. He made a valid argument and you repeated exactly what you said to start with. Call me a Nintendo fanboy too if you want even though it has nothing to do with my point, but I will enjoy seeing what all 3 companies have to offer at E3 this year.
  • mbavalo - May 31, 2012 3:37 p.m.

E3 is a few days ago. Let us see if the Wii U will be as powerful as you guys claim. I believe it is at par with current gen. And yes, I am anti Nintendo. My points hold water, unfortunately you do not see this.
  • Fuzunga - May 29, 2012 10:10 p.m.

There is no beta for Halo 4. They've said that about 100 times.
  • Plan10FromOuterSpace - May 30, 2012 9:32 a.m.

Really? Would be surprising as the beta is normally a massive part of the buildup to a new halo game. Doesn't seem a wise choice for the new studio to start off by messing around with whats known to work well.
  • zombi3grim - May 31, 2012 2:31 p.m.

And your pulling this out of your ass...why?
  • muelsknr - May 29, 2012 8:48 p.m.

Bioware has confirmed that: 1) Extended Cut will be the next SP DLC for Mass Effect 2) There won't be a trailer/announcement/etc for Extended Cut at E3
  • Cyberninja - May 29, 2012 8:47 p.m.

As someone who is interested in games not console, I say if Mircosoft reveals the next console and gives it a better controller(not an fps fan) and drops the price structure for live I will have to buy an xbox next gen and if they focus on kinect they have forever lost me as a potential customer
  • zombi3grim - May 31, 2012 2:32 p.m.

Better controller? The 360 has the best controller on the market, built for adult hands.
  • Cyberninja - May 31, 2012 8:32 p.m.

It may have a good size but the triggers are way to big since I don't lay fps' and the dpad is pretty bad if you want to play a 2D fighter, but I don't hate it, I think its fine for game types.
  • noneedlesjustshots - May 29, 2012 7:56 p.m.

I really hope that they don't spend all their time on the kinect again. Yes, it's nice and whatnot, but when they spent half of E3 last year talking it up, it made for a poor show. Hopefully, they'll decide to announce something that will improve it rather than make 30 minute b.s. talks about "innovation" this year.
  • Nifheilm - May 29, 2012 7:43 p.m.

if i had to guess, it would be something like this Kinect Kinect Kinect New Xbox Live Service Black Ops II New "Hardcore" game....for Kinect Halo 4 and thats it, another lackluster, kinect filled conference
  • Burdmayn - May 29, 2012 5:12 p.m.

Some really interesting predictions here, and I feel like most of them will be true. The halo 4 Beta thing definitely won't happen though, 343 has already confirmed that there won't be a beta because their team is too small.
  • SpiritTemple - May 29, 2012 4:47 p.m.

I sence a Kinect filled e3 :/
  • Turtman - May 29, 2012 4:36 p.m.

YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWN. Also that Chad-Munn guy in the comments is completely butt hurt over MS.
  • shawksta - May 29, 2012 4:28 p.m.

Halo 4 will defintly be a major. Unreal Engine 4 will be awesome, but the same applications apply, it will depend on WHO uses it, and HOW they use it. New Dashboard? Meh. As for Fable 4, i see 2 outcomes, Molonyx with either come to show Fable 4 and show how it will be a good finale as you said, OR he'll show a ton of Fable:The Journey footage, and basically Shove it down our throats that it will be a great game and you will be a stupid Wanker to not buy it.
  • Fuzunga - May 29, 2012 10:13 p.m.

Molyneux will have nothing to do with Fable 4 because he left Lionhead, which actually makes me extremely hopeful that the game will actually be good.
  • shawksta - May 29, 2012 10:39 p.m.

True, or atleast we wont have overexagerrations of it being way better thab it actually is.
  • Redeater - May 29, 2012 4:10 p.m.

Yeah...except I post frequently on this website and I'm clearly not a PS3 fanboy in any form. I still think the 360 is the best console this generation but explain to me why I should give a crap about it when the only thing I have to look forward to is Kinect garbage and Halo?
  • Redeater - May 29, 2012 4:12 p.m.

Whoops. This is @chad-munn