• anoldwoman-PS3 - September 15, 2008 3:35 a.m.

It is effin awesome on the PS3! add me as a friend on the PS3 if you have one. If you don't get one!
  • DCM - September 16, 2008 12:54 p.m.

i have a question.Is playing with the women in mercenaries 2 easier then playing with mathais for example.
  • username80 - September 26, 2008 4:38 p.m.

wow that sucks
  • lyonsuteo - November 8, 2008 8:25 a.m.

that slow pop in could cause a major disaster while playing the game
  • Tasty_Pasta - September 6, 2008 3:45 a.m.

Zomg, that pop-in is wretched! I literally cannot believe this. I'm outraged!!!!
  • mexpunk666 - September 6, 2008 4:29 a.m.

thats odd... i got the ps2 verison( not all of us can afford a current gen console u know) and i dont have any of those glitches, except for the PDA, and pause, other than that, it runs smoothly on my console, its just a shame the game was really short, and the last mission was disappointing.
  • TheSuburbiaRuins - September 6, 2008 5:23 a.m.

Haha ps2, u make me laugh
  • CrazedPenguin - September 6, 2008 9:12 a.m.

Thanks Mikel, the pop-in can't be imagined until you see it. That vid is hilarious in it's awfulness. This is what future reviewers should do when reviewing a game like this, without writing a word, just let the game destroy itself.
  • game-.-freak - September 6, 2008 11:01 a.m.

I just think it's a shame that PS2 owners get shat on. Lets face it, last gen consoles can still be capable of little sparks of genius, it is just down to the (lazy) developers to create those sparks. But there are lazy ports, and then there is what I have just read...
  • bron1417 - September 6, 2008 2:48 p.m.

it looks absoloutly terrible on PS2
  • ELpork - September 7, 2008 12:02 a.m.

Ohhhh my goodness. that was bad.
  • Scott1121 - September 7, 2008 2:47 p.m.

Wow A sequel should never have worse graphics and more problems then the first one that was just terrible
  • Elbo444 - September 7, 2008 10:24 p.m.

wow, I never thought it would be THAT bad, seems like that pop-in could make it unplayable at times even /scoff
  • Thequestion 121 - September 8, 2008 12:37 a.m.

That's one of the worst, watered-down ports I've ever seen!
  • RAAM582 - September 8, 2008 1:11 a.m.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • alberiostar - September 8, 2008 10:54 a.m.

wow. k. anus banna.
  • strollingchimp - September 8, 2008 8:35 p.m.

this game is awful my friend and said it was really good and he had it for ps2 so then i got it for my 360.who ever designed this game for ps2 is an idiot
  • mrlias1981 - September 9, 2008 4:51 p.m.

Lol! what a horrible port!
  • Spooty_The_GameGuru - September 10, 2008 12:55 a.m.

Yeah, that's really bad. Hey, at least it has a steady frame rate. Am I right? lol.
  • thrawn001 - September 10, 2008 8:03 p.m.

I would have to say that for $59.99 + tax they would have made a better game for the XBOX 360 and the PS3. What they threw out is absolute garbage. Paying all of that money for something that is in no way the same experience as Mercs 1 is already bad. As far as the system to system comparison, well what can you expect? They do not look at the PS2 for money. Earnings, now come from the PS3 and the 360. Although for all of the processing power and capabilities of these next-gen systems I have been severely disappointed. There are many shooters that are out there that possess awesome shoot and move and shoot from cover more accurately. I watched a friend play this game and he could not even hit a target on full automatic at all. It was ridiculous. I go to a very good site that reviews games that plays a big part in purchases and I hate to say it but most of the stuff that comes out is instantly forgettable crap. Going back to the PS2. Where is the XBOX? Another system will come out 2-3 years from now and the systems you are playing now will be rendered obsolete or soon head down that road. I think many developers have to look at gameplay quality and player appeal towards certain aspects of the game before it is released. The PS2 version will not be the same as the PS3, but that is to be expected.....so then make it the best way possible for that system. Once again more hype and more of your money.