• WelcomeGhosts10 - May 13, 2011 4:19 p.m.

Count me as one of the above that has completely stopped caring. I am tired of Militray themed FPS games and this sounds like the same old shit.
  • chriszewski - May 13, 2011 4:17 p.m.

I'm trying to figure out if this is a deliberate leak on Activision's part or a disgruntled IW ex. I could see it either way as Activision is keen to give info before big E3 reveals but this much info for a game that hasn't been officially announced is strange. Either way i'm incredibly apprehensive for the final product's quality. Having three studios rushing to finish one game is not a good sign (although i wonder how much of the game is already complete). @AlphaSignalSeven Its likely Raven won't be the only casualty. RIP indeed.
  • banewulf - May 13, 2011 4:11 p.m.

Let's see, M14 EBR. G36 returning from CoD4. What LOOKS like the G3 also returning from CoD4. And fighting in Dubai, home of the most ridiculous structures in existence. Want!
  • Baron164 - May 13, 2011 4 p.m.

Well having Spec Ops back is a huge plus. I still haven't played Black Ops. But I'll definitely be waiting for a review on MW 3 before picking it up. With all the studio turmoil I'm still expecting this game to be a giant train wreck.
  • Hobogonigal - May 13, 2011 3:57 p.m.

James Ellisdon is a n00b. I bet Activision's going oooops right now. Regardless, I've looked at some of the spoiler stuff and the game doesn't look that bad. It looks really varied with a ton of new locations and multiplayer modes. Really weird that this much has been released so early though...
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - May 13, 2011 3:54 p.m.

I guess I'll play it but only due to peer presure and the fact no game dares come out around the same time
  • Bladex206 - May 13, 2011 3:52 p.m.

Sounds like a ton of fun, I'm glad it will be getting hoard mode.
  • tareq - May 13, 2011 3:47 p.m.

This actually looks really good
  • n00b - May 13, 2011 3:46 p.m.

at this point i don't even care, (its like tony hawk american wasteland) but will probably play it anyway. thought we were gona get a break this year
  • HAMMERBS3 - May 13, 2011 3:41 p.m.

Ohhhhhhhh thats original!!! :-/ ... But will probably sell LOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS
  • CapNJunkie - May 13, 2011 3:37 p.m.

Someone alert @OneOfSwords Incoming!
  • AlphaSignalSeven - May 13, 2011 3:36 p.m.

The site reports: "The single-player campaign will ping-pong players around the world as they take on the multiple throwaway roles as a Russian Federal Protective Services agent, SAS Operative, tank gunner, and AC-130 gunner as well as key characters from previous instalments and new recurring characters." So it is... Literally, exactly the same game? Again? RIP Raven :(
  • lewis42025 - May 13, 2011 3:34 p.m.

lol if i cared about call of duty, this would be... well, i'm not sure what this would mean. but i know that it sucks for activision