• shawksta - July 22, 2011 12:14 a.m.

Im really hating capcom right now, first they refuse to release ace attorney investigations 2 in the west, and now cancel megaman legends 3 and say its our fault. Bullshit, putting phoenix wright in UMVC3 isnt gonna fully heal my pain, why should people be excired for street fighter X tekken if we all know a new version is coming. Capcom stated that they "wanted to revive old franchises" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THEN!?
  • TheTrooper424 - July 22, 2011 12:03 a.m.

I grew up with Mega Man and loved any game they shelled out of them and I personally didn't know MML3 was coming (well going to) come out and to see capcom cancel it...I think everyone else already covered it. You suck capcom lol
  • fullmetallegend - July 21, 2011 11:50 p.m.

Just because not that many people used the site, doesn't mean there is no interest. I was, personally, extremely excite for this, as I thought another MML would never exist. (Now it really won't) They made like 10 BN games, but they couldn't finish this. =[
  • KREATIVEassassin - July 21, 2011 11:47 p.m.

Again, totally surprised anyone gives a damn about Mega Man Legends. I mean... Mega Man Legends of all things!
  • cokelogic - July 21, 2011 11:42 p.m.

I really need an answer for this: Wasn't Mega Man Legends 3 the game they were going to charge to buy the Beta?
  • GringoStar - July 21, 2011 11:40 p.m.

Please Gamesradar stop showing screen shots of this game...it's too painful to bear!
  • mavericksummers - July 21, 2011 11:37 p.m.

Stop making resident evil games for like three seconds and just give fans what they want. Clearly no one wants this game to be canceled so stop being total assholes about it. If fans are the dev team then let fans decide if it's canceled or not. I'm officially boycotting Capcom until they stop being unfair money whores. I hope everyone boycotts them just the same.
  • TheHonorableReverendHobo - July 21, 2011 11:36 p.m.

Now let's be honest here. It IS kind of the fans' fault. I mean, I didn't see a single MML3 parade this month. Tsk tsk.
  • WillisTron - July 21, 2011 11:35 p.m.

Really?? People's participation in a new game development program is a terrible indicator of people's interest. I for one was SOOO EXCITED, seeing as the first Mega Man Legends is one of my favorite games ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5aWGhDBKxI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugjkd1Foo98&feature=related (anyone who's played the game can get a nostalgia attack from these)
  • redthehaze - July 21, 2011 11:24 p.m.

You want participation, CAPCOM? WE'LL GIVE YOU SOME IN THE FORM OF BASHING YOU. Stop blaming us you misguided fool.
  • Redeater - July 21, 2011 11:24 p.m.

To hell with new games. I want to buy different versions of Street Fighter over and over and over again. Though it is funny that Mercenaries 3DS was somehow released...who exactly asked for that game again?
  • hughesta - July 21, 2011 11:23 p.m.

Fuck you, Capcom.
  • number1hitjam - July 21, 2011 11:22 p.m.

they should've advertised it more or something, I would've totally been down for that if I knew it existed
  • oufour - July 21, 2011 11:22 p.m.

I hate you more then ever capcom! HATEEEEEEEEE.
  • Killershadow117 - July 21, 2011 11:22 p.m.

So are we suppose to make constant noise about a game that got delayed? We would all have loved the game to come out but just talking about it non stop would have made waiting even more unbearable! The only time that you will hear noise is when you release new info Capcom!