Topics

NGP PSP2 Sony

• RonnyLive19881 - February 2, 2011 5:03 p.m.

@OTLeon: My thoughts exactly. Why play Uncharted, Sly or MGS on a dinky screen when I can play the same thing only better on my glorious 3D TV? 3DS is bringing us games a whole new experience along with games that are fun to play on the go... and an Ocarina of Time remake! :D I'll get a NGP once it has gone down in price and has some good games under its belt, but for now I'm going with the 3DS which is already at a reasonable price and has some must have titles at launch and has many more coming before the year is over.
  • Darkhawk - February 2, 2011 4:57 p.m.

I like her hands.
  • Denrok - February 2, 2011 4:50 p.m.

Gravity Daze looked interesting, but I haven't seen anything else too good.
  • yagirlfriendsfavoriterapper - February 2, 2011 4:48 p.m.

This thing is a must buy! Console games on a hand-held has been a big deal since the Gameboy launched with Super Mario Land. I like many others want bigger games on my hand-held.
  • Japanaman - February 2, 2011 4:16 p.m.

Well those games look great. Just like PS3 games if you ask me... using an AV cable. Still, that back touch pad makes me cringe. I like to touch stuff I see. What would I be touching with the back touch pad?
  • OTLeon - February 2, 2011 4:11 p.m.

@RonnyLive19881 I agree. If sony can have some special games for PSP2, then it might be great, but if those games are the same as console games, then I'd like to play them on the console with my comfortable sofa and big TV if I was at home. I think no one would like to play a game for hours in public place. Some causal games might be fine, but they are not reasons for us to buy PSP2 right?
  • The_Tingler - February 2, 2011 4:06 p.m.

Cautiously excited, but it all comes down to both price and how good these games actually are. It's all very well saying "Killzone" and "Uncharted", but without the original developers behind any of the portable versions, will either be any good? Uncharted's not just pretty graphics and Nathan Drake you know - Naughty Dog's a skilful developer.
  • OTLeon - February 2, 2011 4:04 p.m.

If sony can control the price under £300 then I think I'll get one this Christmas. Or I'll buy one in the US next E3 :P
  • justinbanda - February 2, 2011 4:02 p.m.

Looks pretty cool. Definitely not PS3-level in terms of graphics, but it still looks amazing for a handheld. I just wonder how much this will cost. If Sony offers this at $200, guess who's winning this generation's handheld wars? (Hint: It ain't gonna be 3DS.) @RonnyLive19881: How much is Nintendo paying you? Not trying to be rude or anything, but sheesh, dude...
  • icedoesnthelp - February 2, 2011 4:01 p.m.

Graphics are actually pretty great, but thats what I said about the PSP...and boy oh boy was I ever disappointed with it.
  • lukas1051 - February 2, 2011 3:59 p.m.

Very very impressed. Anyone who was expecting full PS3 power is an idiot, but it's much closer than I thought. If this is actual gameplay, well, it just destroys other handheld consoles, including the 3DS. Game lineup is looking good, good mix of hardcore and casual games, can't wait to play Killzone, Uncharted and LBP.
  • TheDicksOfDanAmrich - February 2, 2011 3:59 p.m.

Killzone looks amazing. Must get.
  • TheWhitestMexican - February 2, 2011 3:58 p.m.

All that LOOKS and SOUNDS nice enough, but the load times and battery life are have me worried.
  • RonnyLive19881 - February 2, 2011 3:53 p.m.

ROFL, 3DS is going to slaughter this thing. I'll probably get one once the price drops though, This year is the year of the 3DS for me!