• kursedkey - February 17, 2012 10:52 a.m.

.... I'm sorry, but this just seems like the stupidest idea a company can have. In concept, it sound excellent, but it's like they really didn't think this through. people will now probably flood the streets, trying to grab these games, trampling anyone who gets in their way.
  • JachAnen - February 18, 2012 1:55 a.m.

I doubt people will start hating the company or product because something like that, so no, it's not a stupid idea even if that happen, they still win and gets the game promoted big time. It's like with the Harry Potter movies, when there was a delay on one of the movies, the company was threatened by fans. I hate the fans for the way they were acting, not the reason (movies) why they were acting like that, because it's not a valid excuse. If the company was to be blamed for something like that, a lot of concerts would be outlawed.
  • BladedFalcon - February 17, 2012 10:41 a.m.

...Any chance any of those copies could wander down south... to mexico? XD Regardless if I stand a chance of getting a copy or not. I really like the idea of this XD it's a pretty original and cool marketing idea! ...So long as no one gets hurt while trying to retrieve the copies, that is XD
  • Person5 - February 17, 2012 10:24 a.m.

CHICAGO! It is a big city people! very densely populated! So why does nothing ever come here?
  • Person5 - February 17, 2012 10:27 a.m.

Also I feel it needs to be said SPAAAAAAAAACCCCCCE!
  • SonicX_89 - February 17, 2012 10:38 a.m.

I was about to say the same thing! Why no love for Chi-town Bioware!
  • TheVoid - February 17, 2012 1:32 p.m.

Probably because they expected that anything floated over Chicago this time of year would instantly turn to ice, plummet earthwards, and shatter into a million pieces upon impact, but definitely not the case right now. It's freaking beautiful here in Chicago (the greatest city in the world, btw) for February. I'll take that over a copy of ME3 tied to a balloon, personally. Please keep the fair temperatures coming, Mr. Big Guy Upstairs!
  • D0CCON - February 17, 2012 1:40 p.m.

Yeah, then it would be much closer to Wisconsin and I'd have a chance of the wind bringing it to me.
  • ncurry2 - February 17, 2012 10:13 a.m.

It's also odd that they are neglecting Canada since they got the idea from the Canadian teenagers who did this with legos a few weeks ago. http://dvice.com/archives/2012/01/canadian-teens.php
  • Baz - February 17, 2012 10:09 a.m.

sounds pretty dangerous. what happens when the rabid fanboys realise someone else is going for the same copy as them??
  • GhostbustTyler - February 17, 2012 9:54 a.m.

As a Canadian, this bums me out. I hope the disks break in all of them now.