Topics

Capcom Comic-Con

• ZiegZeon - October 9, 2010 12:45 p.m.

Spencer's win quote should totally be him looking at his arm and saying "lets go home honey." But in all seriousness, as long as the classic look is a costume, I'm down.
  • cj12297 - October 9, 2010 10:16 a.m.

the first video was perfect but then the bionic commando guy one was very laggy and shit. coincidence...... I THINK NOT!!!
  • NeonSalmon - October 9, 2010 9:14 a.m.

phoenix wright?
  • Ded - October 9, 2010 9:07 a.m.

I'm with you Ventanger, Spencer looks pretty good :D And yeah, he does say "Get over here!" Scorpion style :D
  • ventanger - October 9, 2010 6:10 a.m.

I'm all against the wife arm and all but the character looks like a pretty neat addition. C'mon guys, a character can work in MvC even if his own game sucked balls.
  • VyseTheTetrisdork - October 9, 2010 5:53 a.m.

Bionic Commando 2K9 has ruined the series for me. I never played it, but I heard about Wife Arm through y'all. Now, when I eventually play the demo to Rearmed 2, I will always think that he has a Wife Arm. Unless they show him rescuing his wife in Rearmed 2 or show her in the flesh side-by-side and in the present with the Bionic arm. Defend the Wife Arm, your credibility is shot in my book.
  • thesunshinehobo - October 9, 2010 5:36 a.m.

WIFE ARM RIPS OFF SCORPION! He totally says "GET OVER HERE!"... Ed Boon should sue.
  • yasmarc - October 9, 2010 4:52 a.m.

Why does this game seem so dark? Every new screenshot/video has a darker background than the last. I played the shit out of MvC2 way back on the Dreamcast and it was so bright and energetic. Is it because they're actually trying to have a story or what? I dunno, kinda wishing it was still sprite-based I guess. The new models seem kind of robotic to me. Must be old-school mentality.
  • merc 12.21 - October 9, 2010 4:13 a.m.

no one will EVER forget the Wife Arm
  • ThatGuyFromTV - October 9, 2010 2:58 a.m.

I lol'd at Spencer's and Iron Man's jokes at each other before the fight
  • onewingedantista - October 9, 2010 2:55 a.m.

THE ARM IS HIS WIFE!
  • CHAINSAWhaxor - October 9, 2010 2:04 a.m.

I DEMAND BARRY BURTON! Sure theses guys are really sweet, but Barry is the underdog of RE all of my friends eagerly await this exciting addition.
  • FalconReaper - October 9, 2010 1:46 a.m.

As much as I hate to be a downer, but Phoenix Wright isn't gonna be in it. The producer of the game said so
  • gangjute8 - October 9, 2010 1:31 a.m.

They put freaking MODOK and Wife Arm Spencer in but not Mr. Wright? What is this world coming to?
  • werewolfninja - October 9, 2010 1:23 a.m.

I definitely agree with you oneshotfinch, Capcom still doesn't get it.
  • EgonSpengler - October 9, 2010 1:23 a.m.

Hope alternate costumes come FREE when you buy the game, as in they're included on the disc without having to pay exorbitant fees to 'unlock' them. But with current trends this is unlikely isn't it? You bastards, leeching me dry!
  • Hotdiddykong - October 9, 2010 1:17 a.m.

ARTHUR?!?!?!? AWESOME! MORDOK?!?!?!? AWESOME! WIFE ARM SPENCER?!??!?!?!? BOOOOOO! COME ONE WHERE'S PHOENIX WRIGHT?!?!??!?!
  • Mexicutioner - October 9, 2010 12:42 a.m.

Arthur looks awesome! Spencer looks...neat?
  • oneshotfinch - October 9, 2010 12:41 a.m.

Capcom are so in touch with what people want, and sometimes they're the other end of the scale. EVERYBODY hated wife arm spencer. EVERYBODY.
  • Curtis_Stone - October 9, 2010 12:40 a.m.

Magneto and Modok have already been announced as the Marvel characters!! **SPOILER**