• superpokemon67 - January 17, 2012 12:46 p.m.

My gosh, I can't believe they aren't planning to patch this. I'm sick of people online abusing this glitch. I really thought the 3DS was going to have patches for this sort of stuff. I have to turn off my DS and join another group every freaking time Maka Wuhu is picked, and it's my favorite stage. Oh well. Neo Bowser City is always an option.
  • sleepyMexican45 - January 17, 2012 2:17 a.m.

I remember trying to do stuff like this on mario kart 64! Never worked though. Ah the good olddays!
  • Hobogonigal - January 17, 2012 1:56 a.m.

I found this a while back and used it to get the fastest lap time over spotpass for a short while but I bet someone else has beaten my lap time by now. As everyone else said though, there have been plenty of glitches in the mario kart series and one of the best parts is actually discovering them. I wouldn't use them in an online match though, it just ruins the whole point. It's a shame I can't say the same about the rest of the whorld though.
  • Bagle - January 16, 2012 11:48 p.m.

Is the guy's name seriously Buddy Roemer?
  • bryce255 - January 16, 2012 11:02 p.m.

There was one on Wii in Grumble Volcano that I remember. It wasn't very easy to do, but there were records of the entire race being completed in 30 seconds.
  • Ravenbom - January 16, 2012 6:40 p.m.

It's mostly sucks because Maka Wuhu was one of the best tracks in the game.
  • tassyguy - January 16, 2012 6:04 p.m.

And I'll be the only kid at my school who knows...
  • JoeMasturbaby - January 16, 2012 4:30 p.m.

kinda like the lap glitch in the N64 snow frappe land or w/e it was called where you could just turn right right after you finish the first lap and it would just spawn you just before the finish line giving you 4 second lap times. but something like this should really be fixed nowadays.
  • talleyXIV - January 16, 2012 3:34 p.m.

I've known about this for like 4 weeks.
  • Joco84 - January 17, 2012 2:19 a.m.

my thoughts exactly, this is very old news
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - January 16, 2012 2:34 p.m.

Holy shit I watched that and it actually makes a huge deal. If this were some sort of Easter Egg, I can see how this might be funny. This being a glitch though, that really sucks.
  • therawski - January 16, 2012 12:54 p.m.

Expected Nintendo halfassery
  • slimjim441 - January 16, 2012 12:41 p.m.

Old news man. People have been doing this since it came out. And I doubt it will ever get fixed. That's just the way Ninty rolls. Just think how much better Brawl would be if they did a patch like Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition v2012, but it will never happen.
  • shawksta - January 16, 2012 2:52 p.m.

True point, but not that Wii cant do it, 3DS and WII U can, also all of Brawls complaints are all opinions from Melee fans who miss unnessesary stuff, i mean seriously Wavedashing isnt at ALL needed, we got dodge slides anyway.
  • slimjim441 - January 16, 2012 10:20 p.m.

I honestly didn't like Melee. Aside from Mewtwo, I rarely play it. I'm talking about real bugs and things that needed patching, like: hit boxes that are too large (i.e. Snake's rolling kicks), Game & Watch and Wario being a little too powerful (and Wario's retarded), Final Smashes could've been tweaked or changed (Luigi, seriously), and Meta Knight's arial attack coming out of his swoop dealt way too much knock back. Or they could've just made DLC. The return of Mewtwo (Lucario just doesn't measure up), and where the hell was Mega Man? But it won't happen. I'm hoping Nintendo catches on with the whole patches and DLC thing without going too far like everyone else has.
  • pr0tostar - January 16, 2012 12:32 p.m.

I have four words for all the naysayers: Welcome To Warp Zone Know your roots.
  • D0CCON - January 16, 2012 6:28 p.m.

Here's my four words That Game Was Singleplayer If it's a local game, I don't care about stuff like this, but it is really annoying online.
  • Cyberninja - January 16, 2012 12:03 p.m.

honestly i don't see a problem here if you know everyone else is going to use a glitch here's the smart thing to do use it yourself, the only time it will ever be a problem for you is the first time you encounter it, but know you know it about it dont cry about it its fair for everyone to use
  • shawksta - January 16, 2012 11:43 a.m.

Hopefully they do something, but i agree with some MK does this all the time, MK7's is a glitch though, thats the difference.