• michael-david-rauhauser - December 6, 2013 5:11 a.m.

How come every time something new comes out a bunch of sorry ass kids bad mouth it 1 cause mommy didn't buy it for them yet 2 opinionated 3 wants to fit in or 4 is such a fucking fan boy if you don't like the xbox one return it noone held a gun to your head and told you to buy it fucking losers
  • Hynad - December 26, 2013 3:58 p.m.

5: Because the console actually DO have issues. =P But go on, cry more. xD
  • AsheDarkthorne - December 27, 2013 12:57 p.m.

" Because the console actually DO have issues. " While they go cry you should learn how to use the English language properly.
  • Hynad - December 27, 2013 2:05 p.m.

Quite telling when the only thing you can provide to a discussion is grammar nazism. ^_-
  • AsheDarkthorne - December 27, 2013 6:58 p.m.

Not that hard when it's obvious that you just don't know grammar. I mean come on it's the internet you can use Dictionary.com if you don't want to use spell check. Plus I refuse to fall into typical fanboy nonsense that you are trying so hard to rise out of people.
  • Hynad - December 27, 2013 9:15 p.m.

Yeah, it's so obvious, because I typed DO instead of DOES. xD Fanboys who can't come up with anything better to say will more often than not rely on attacking other people's writing instead of coming up with something that actually challenges the topic or brings a different angle on the matter at hand. You have nothing to say, so instead of attacking my third language, I invite you to get lost. ^_-
  • AsheDarkthorne - December 28, 2013 8:41 a.m.

Wait your third language? That means you actually tried to learn it and figured "What the heck, I will just say it however I want." Do us all a favor and just drop English from your languages or if you insist on speaking and writing it then learn it PROPERLY. The reason I don't feed your fan boy rage is on account that if I spoke monosyllabic enough you would definitely be thrown into the fire. Sorry but it's just fact. I challenge you to speak and write proper English or just drop it all together as a failure.
  • Hynad - December 28, 2013 11:01 a.m.

LMAO!!! You really have nothing better to say. =) What a pathetic worm.
  • thugbot - March 11, 2014 10:48 p.m.

Typically I would agree with you. I have owed each Xbox since the original. During the first Xbox the lack of titles. Still stayed optimistic and figured before long they would get them. Then there was Xbox 360 all the hardware defects. I literally went through 4 Xbox, one of the original white ones then the black one they supposedly fixed. Then I got a slim 360 within a week… So what don’t I like about this Xbox One. For starters backward compatibility with controllers and headsets. The fact now they have went so proprietary on every aspect of headsets and controllers is just outrageous. Instead we are forced in to buying crappy headsets for 150 bucks or going out and doing a mod so we can use the headset we like and invested in. In addition to this lack of DLNA… They want to be the media system for the living room but don’t support DLNA. Titan Fall release bundle is just a fail. They make you download the game digitally. Even with a 100mbs connection still looking at several hour download. Too cheap to send the stinking Disc. I went throught he interface and just not impressed with anything that I can do. Though I have the money I’m not interested in sinking a ton of money into buying new controllers for 76 bucks. If I liked the option for controllers they had I would buy but in this case you have just one choice. The other issue is you get a 500GB drive added to which 120GB is gone on what I have no clue. I just don’t see with them wanting you to download games that this size is a good idea. The other issue is the hardware doesn’t even compare to PCs we had 4 years ago. They have really gotten out of touch with the fan base. Unless something changes this will be the last Xbox I own, though at this rate I’m not even sure I will keep it. Most disappointing unboxing ever.
  • michael-david-rauhauser - March 11, 2014 11:11 p.m.

1 your ripping the game to your console not buying it via xbox store idiot 2 they already said they will do cross compatability later but I'm guessing its deeper than that you must have just got titan fall and the servers go down because 23million people agree with the game and one of them kicked your ass and embarassed you like the little bitch you are
  • michael-david-rauhauser - March 11, 2014 11:12 p.m.

And they have you down load the game cause when you go do something else like watch a movie and go back its still in the same exact spot
  • michael-david-rauhauser - March 12, 2014 1:48 p.m.

Plus they released an adapter for the gaming headsets idiot
  • casey-arrington - March 12, 2014 1:23 p.m.

I am pretty sure an adult writing such a solid article as this one does not need mommy to buy him/her an xbox... Think before you talk... And how is this person trying to "fit in?" that doesnt even make sense O_o I'd much rather be a fucking loser than a fucking retard ;) OH BY THE WAY WE DID RETURN OUR FUCKING XBOX ONES
  • michael-david-rauhauser - March 12, 2014 1:38 p.m.

Oh you believe me to give a shit about your sorry ass go cry to someone else
  • MonsterBeatle - December 1, 2013 1:57 a.m.

I really appreciate this list. Usually when I see this kind of thing, I hear about issues caused by people not devices or about things that nobody cares about. Great list
  • jeffrey-stoddard - November 27, 2013 5:50 a.m.

I'm really enjoying the new dashboard, and navigating with my voice has been a breeze. Multitasking on the new console is really awesome, I think. My only gripe is - there isn't a place to access your hard drive and delete stuff. Major Nelson said it will be added soon, but I feel like it should have been there at launch. Overall though, I'm really enjoying the console and haven't had any issues. Killer Instinct, Ryse, & Dead Rising 3 have all been super fun. I have Forza 5 also, but haven't had a chance to play it yet. I'm going through the campaign on Battlefield 4 right now, then Assassins Creed IV. I'll probably make Forza my last stop.
  • michael-david-rauhauser - December 26, 2013 6:09 p.m.

Actually you use the menu button when hovering over a game it will show you everything for the game downloaded and the option to re download
  • JMarsella09 - November 26, 2013 6:44 p.m.

The controller's not great for Killer Instinct...
  • harryfknguy - November 26, 2013 5:49 p.m.

Enjoy money well spent u buncha fkn virgin nerds
  • udUbdaWgz - November 26, 2013 1:20 p.m.

hmm, let's see: i play single player games only and never allow anything other than video games to be performed on my video game consoles. wonder if i'll be buying an xbone?
  • space_cakes - November 26, 2013 9:15 a.m.

I don't think Microsoft has ever really had any luck with voice command. Ever try to use Microsoft Sync?
  • Balaska - November 26, 2013 10:40 a.m.

I find it's awesome on 360 for Sky Player, iPlayer and 4OD. Can imagine if it's totally integrated into the new Xbox could be really annoying though.
  • jeffrey-stoddard - November 27, 2013 5:43 a.m.

I use MS Sync in my Ford Focus, and I gotta say it works pretty well.
  • Sjoeki - November 26, 2013 8:06 a.m.

24. That we have to wait till february till we can buy one in the netherlands. But maybe kinect will be working by then so it might not be all that bad.
  • Unoriginal - November 26, 2013 1:20 p.m.

Oh the Netherlands got the shaft too? Sony announced a fabruary launch day for Iceland today and the only way to get access to the PSN that accepts icelandic credit card is to wait. Sucks to be us :/
  • Redeater - November 26, 2013 7:24 p.m.

Fabruary. The gayest month. Quick question Mr. Iceland. Do you guys celebrate Thorrablot where you live? Some friends and I are trying to make it down since, let's face it, that festival sounds fucking awesome! We also want to check out your ice caverns and buildings but mainly the festival.