• LastPariah - October 5, 2010 11:35 p.m.

Playing Call of Duty or Medal Of Honor suddenly makes you a trained soldier? Good fucking joke, Tack Jhompson, but i'm pretty sure that no matter how many war games you play, you can never be prepared to just go out and fight in a war. You are also an asshat, that is taking credit for a decision that was made by EA, with respect to friends and families of soldiers, nobody heard shit from you until you decided to take credit. If it was such a crime to release this game, why would soldiers give their input to help see the game through, that is apparently a training simulation to be a soldier? Oh, that's right, because they don't have their heads up their asses! Once again, Jack Thompson, you sir are an asshat. reCAPTCHA: judicial horasla "Indeed, reCAPTCHA, indeed."
  • Amnesiac - October 5, 2010 11:35 p.m.

Jack Thompson's ignorance regarding video games is profound, and he continues to show it off even after being disbarred. The entire "terrorist training simulation" argument borders on retarded. If he honestly thinks a person can be trained to use a weapon with a video game then he is delusional and/or has never used a gun before. He has the gall to think that he is doing the world a favor by trying to shut down a relatively harmless piece of entertainment, and the "class" to tell anyone who calls him out for his stupidity (including, I assume, the Florida Bar) to "go to Hell." What a bitter, self-righteous asshole.
  • WoodyWoodrowAndThePanfluteOfDestiny - October 5, 2010 11:35 p.m.

Don't feed the troll Don't feed the troll Don't feed the troll... You Idiot they changed stuff in the game so they wouldn't give out military tactics!!!!!!!!!! There, I feel better
  • MexicAntista - October 5, 2010 11:35 p.m.

@ Charlie_Fubar. What he has said has never mattered. Everything he has ever said and done has been absolutely hilarious. His unwavering hatred for video games and all things related to video games is astonishing. I never knew someone could be so closed minded and idiotic, but here is Jackie Boy. Always good for a laugh.
  • Jacko415 - October 5, 2010 11:34 p.m.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! wait i still got more... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! what a piece of shit hahahaha
  • smloveskittycats - October 5, 2010 11:33 p.m.

I would love to print out a copy of this comments page and send it to him. What a parasite.
  • ventanger - October 5, 2010 11:31 p.m.

I don't even understand... the game is "a training tool for those who wish to kill them"? Is there something about this game I don't know about? A perfect recreation of U.S. Afghan outposts complete with accurate guard rotations? A timed "Seige of Abhu Graib" campaign? Is Microsoft Flight Simulator a "terrorist training tool" as well?
  • ventanger - October 5, 2010 11:30 p.m.

• dibs - October 5, 2010 11:30 p.m.

"I win again"? He had absolutely NO role in the decision! And when has he ever, EVER, won. At anything?! He's a failure as a lawyer and he's a failure at life. Have fun in whatever hell you believe in, Thompson.
  • AwesomeA1010 - October 5, 2010 11:28 p.m.

hi where do i sign up to terrorist
  • therawski - October 5, 2010 11:27 p.m.

Hey this guy can go to hell, does he really have that little faith in our armed troops that a video game would give away all the secrets?!
  • sutrebla15 - October 5, 2010 11:27 p.m.

I'd hate to be his kid/grandkid/relative/pet/couch/pen. But I did laugh at his "cheat code to hell" comment... ...because it was really dumb and corny.
  • powerpc127 - October 5, 2010 11:26 p.m.

If video games train us to be killers, why hasn't JT been assassinated?
  • TURbo - October 5, 2010 11:25 p.m.

Those taliban can't afford videogame consoles with electrical generators.
  • vanguard - October 5, 2010 11:23 p.m.

Who killed his brother? lol
  • Christopia - October 5, 2010 11:22 p.m.

Poor guy, he can't do anything right! I find it funny that he thinks video games are like a training manual to war, I mean, I can do modern warfare 2 on vet, but in a real war, I'd be dead in seconds! I play a ton of video games and can assure you, I'm no super soilder!
  • Metroidhunter32 - October 5, 2010 11:15 p.m.

One of these days somebody is going to kill him. I pray that someone will be me.
  • gangjute8 - October 5, 2010 11:14 p.m.

"Anti-games activist." I didn't think it was possible to be such an idiot, but one look at the guy's face told me otherwise...
  • Markstone - October 5, 2010 11:14 p.m.

I like how he's no longer lawyer Jack Thompson cause he was disbarred for being such a d-bag, yet I'm still confused why anyone listens to him and his "I hate new culture" shtick.
  • Transmatrix - October 5, 2010 11:13 p.m.

What a fucking douche...