• Clovin64 - October 6, 2010 4:59 p.m.

This man is actually an idiot. I lack the vocabulary to expand upon this. "video game-caused massacres"? Seriously?
  • gilgamesh310 - October 6, 2010 4:58 p.m.

Just what the hell is wrong with this guy at all. Does he have mental issues? Was he brought up believing that hell actually exists? Does he honestly believe that a game can corrupt people that much? Can he not find any other purpose to his life whatsoever other than looking for any excuse to bring down videogames? He should be in a fucking mental asylum!
  • Fusionmix - October 6, 2010 4:28 p.m.

What an asshat.
  • Lionzest7 - October 6, 2010 4:20 p.m.

sounds like typical political stuff. Ban this, stop that, nanny this. "To protect us from ourselves" kind of shit.
  • blam57 - October 6, 2010 4:14 p.m.

old ass troll
  • reveffect - October 6, 2010 3:57 p.m.

i wonder if he is the one behind all the spam ads on the site. seriously though the things he said in the past were not as insulting to me as this one. did he really stoop to such a low level to want a large population of the globe to all go to hell. cause everyone who plays video games, hell even people who dont play video games would agree that this guy is a nut job. so fuck you jack ill be on the escalators going up, i can only hope that you somehow redeem yourself so you dont end up on the express elevator to hell.
  • Evilsafetyboy - October 6, 2010 3:50 p.m.

Is his "go to hell" cheat the same as the Konami code? If so, I am soooo going to hell...
  • SolarPoweredShitMachine - October 6, 2010 3:40 p.m.

Of course, the Konami code will get you out of hell no problem.
  • Frogfucious - October 6, 2010 3:34 p.m.

This man is a fool. The Economist recently published a decent article about games that casts them in a more positive light. I trust The Economist far more than our friend Jack. http://www.economist.com/node/17035943?story_id=17035943&CFID=149679242&CFTOKEN=90302526
  • Bonesqaw - October 6, 2010 3:33 p.m.

If only all opponents of video games were as imbecelic as Thompson, Rant on, you stupid, nutty deluded fuck! We'll be here to make death threats all the way!
  • Phazon117 - October 6, 2010 3:22 p.m.

Jack Thompson is the biggest troll since the WBC.
  • Felixthecat - October 6, 2010 3:16 p.m.

I have yet to receive my cheat code, Jack.
  • Thuperman - October 6, 2010 3:06 p.m.

So does this mean that i ACTUALLY CAN run faster while holding a care package?
  • papergoon - October 6, 2010 2:55 p.m.

what a game needs is a character playing jack thompson. and you get to kill him,
  • keefster - October 6, 2010 1:36 p.m.

what an ass.
  • gunslingerbil - October 6, 2010 1:27 p.m.

only if Jack dickson was true,i could have learned to fly buy playing superman :(
  • rabidpotatochip - October 6, 2010 1:19 p.m.

It's true, video games cause violence. I played Pokemon once and before I knew it I was capturing and training wild animals to do my bidding. At first, I just entered them in death matches, but eventually I started craving the sport of fighting them myself. I woke up a week later, naked in the middle of a forest with no idea what happened. Since then, I've sworn off gaming forever.
  • Geminiman82 - October 6, 2010 1:18 p.m.

This friggin clown-shoe has no idea what he's talking about. He doesn't even know how much these games are regarded by military personnel.
  • JeronimoJackson - October 6, 2010 12:47 p.m.

Jack Thompson needs to something more helpful with his time...like be the spokesperson for people with mental retardation.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - October 6, 2010 12:18 p.m.

This man has earned the #1 spot on my personal hit list. Bobby Kotick'll have to wait.