• Hyperion - February 13, 2013 1 p.m.

I'd like to see Deadshot and Blue Beetle. blackhand/nekron would be another world ending type that could be a good final boss.
  • Rubberducky - February 13, 2013 9:38 p.m.

Is Gorilla Grodd in this? What about Mr. Mytslaplix(myxlaplix? Mxylplix) How the hell is it spelled?? It looks spiffy and I'm not a fighting game fan usually....
  • MrSexyTime - February 24, 2013 12:16 p.m.

Black Manta, Blue Beetle, Swamp Thing, and Ra's al Ghul would be perfect for this game
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - February 25, 2013 1 p.m.

I wish they'd add the Scoutmaster: "Don't be afraid to use your nails boys!"
  • slimjim441 - February 25, 2013 9:10 p.m.

Anyone know if this is going to have 2v2 like MK9? I haven't heard anything, but it would be so stupid not to. Limitless possibilities for epic team-ups.
  • todd-pullan - February 27, 2013 12:37 a.m.

I might be the only one who would want this but I would love to see Atrocitus and/or Bleez from the Red Lantern Corps. I would also like to see John Stewart and Guy Gardner as either alt costumes or dlc for the Green Lantern or make cameos on the Green Lantern level.
  • SGist96 - March 2, 2013 2:54 p.m.

I want to see Commissioner Gordon as a bit of Stryker from MK kind of character and I really want them to bring in a 3rd party character like Rorschach or Dr. Manhattan (it's not really ridiculous, I know they're not justice league but they are DC so...)
  • slimjim441 - March 13, 2013 3:21 p.m.

I hope they never put in anyone from Watchmen. It's the biggest pile of overrated horse shit I've ever read.
  • aaron-duarte - March 18, 2013 noon

Ugh agreed. I watched the movie and it was horrible. It was like "super heroes in retirement". I didn't care for it.
  • landon-mennemeyer - March 5, 2013 10:38 a.m.

i would love to see dr fate in a game
  • slimjim441 - March 13, 2013 3:20 p.m.

You mean Dr. Destiny? I don't think he'd fit in a fighting game; he's not a fighter. At all. He could come in during the story to mess with people's heads though.
  • NohBuddee - March 5, 2013 8:17 p.m.

No Mr. Freeze? Dr. Light would be frikkan sweet tho.
  • g1rldraco7 - March 13, 2013 5:08 p.m.

Bizzaro should be here since they have Superman, why not his evil clone?
  • Corn - March 15, 2013 1:11 p.m.

Because Superman is already evil
  • slimjim441 - July 15, 2013 3:33 p.m.

^Exactly. Another Superman clone to fight when the story already has an evil Superman to fight would be almost as redundantly repetitive as this reiterative redundancy.
  • The_Tingler - March 14, 2013 4:53 p.m.

Just confirmed: Raven (from Teen Titans, rather a surprising choice) and Stephen Amell's "Arrow" version of Green Arrow, complete with voice - which is rather cool. Still, Raven's a surprise. I'd personally have expected Starfire...
  • jbxiv - March 19, 2013 1:27 p.m.

I think Static or Black Lightning could fit in the game, depending on how Netherream goes about it. I could see them having a moveset based around long-mid electricity attacks and some good stun moves, or even some 'borrowed' from Raiden. I say Static is more likely because he is more popular than BL, but either would make a good addition, or a good DLC pack. I also think Arsenal could be a contender. Being Green Arrows former sidekick and armed to the teeth could make him a good choice. Giving him a mix of long ranged weapons, and close ranged gadgets could make him dangerous to anybody in the roster. Starfire and Beast Boy would help round off the titan Roster (Seems they are going for the ones popularized by the show), but I don't think they would be in when the game is released, maybe down the line. On the villains side think Vandal Savage would be an interesting character. An immortal villain who has gone up against most everybody in the DC universe could definitely fit the 'man behind the scenes' role(Ra's Al Ghul could fit this too, but I think there is enough Bat in the game already), and it wouldn't be the first time he has done something like that. He could have a number of skills from long life and just as many movesets could be made fore him. A villain that seems to be glazed over in favor of more popular ones and could potentially work is Parasite. While I haven't worked his moves out 100%, they would included draining power from opponents and maybe be able to hit them back with a move of their own (Like Supes heat vision).
  • LeviDavis1993 - March 22, 2013 7:26 p.m.

Batman Beyond, Black Suited Superman, and Red Robin
  • ScareCrow123 - April 2, 2013 5:12 p.m.

ScareCrow!!!!!!
  • ventanger - April 10, 2013 2:16 p.m.

Why Killer Frost and not Captain Cold? Because boobs?! I wouldn't be surprised.