• XxSHOOPIExX - July 15, 2012 7:56 a.m.

Uh...where the f**k is Black Adam and Bizarro?
  • BlackerBaron - July 15, 2012 12:28 a.m.

Poison Ivy or GTFO.
  • Goku SS4 - July 13, 2012 9:18 p.m.

you should definetly put Static Shock,Mr.Freeze,Zan,Beast Boy, Raven, Starfire,Aquaman,Aqualad,Killer Frost,Cameron Mahkent a.k.a Icicle Jr. Bronze Tiger,Blue Lanterns,Red Lanterns,Yellow Lanterns,Orange Lanterns,Black Lanterns,Blue Lantern Saint Walker Real Name (Bro'Dee Walker),Red Lantern Atrocitus,Orange Lantern Agent Orange, Yellow Lantern Sinestro,White Lanterns,Red Lantern Razer,Green Lantern John Stewart,White Lantern Batman and Blue Lantern Batman if Possible and White Lantern Heroes
  • zombi3grim - July 19, 2012 12:57 p.m.

How fuckin lame are you
  • jacob-hartman - January 10, 2013 11:49 a.m.

you seriously like your lanterns, i bet that sinestro or atrocitus are the only two they would do
  • Fuzunga - July 12, 2012 10:55 p.m.

Professor Zoom has to be one of the worst names ever.
  • jacob-hartman - January 10, 2013 11:50 a.m.

i think a worse name is johnny quick
  • firos - July 12, 2012 5:24 a.m.

They can't make Batman kill someone, it's part of his character. Batman crossing the line would be enough for me not buying the game. But if the Joker's in it i'll buy anyway.
  • Voodoowolfe - July 12, 2012 9:07 a.m.

Dude did you miss the part where this is where the good guys go bad? That's why it's called "Injustice".
  • darkheart7 - July 3, 2012 11:10 p.m.

I know Grundy is a given, so I'm getting this game regardless. It needs Joker, Metallo,Amazo, Bizzaro,Etrigan,Red Hood(Jason Todd), Gorilla Grod, Lobo, Sinestro, and maybe Darkseid as a boss character. Oh! and Mongul. Mostly because a War World bit would really tie in the fighting game concept
  • ares-jordon - June 18, 2012 9:55 a.m.

I agree with the wish list I would just trade Captain Cold for Mr. Freeze. I think plenty of people would appreciate that. I would also add Bane and Poison Ivy. Arkham City really portrayed Poison Ivy in a very Supernatural and fierce way that definitely could transfer over to this game very nicely. I'm sure that the finished product will work out well no matter what. I think MK guys did a great job with MK vs DC and they'll do a great job with this one as well. They are really are the best ones for the job.
  • knightfall - June 16, 2012 10:48 p.m.

nightwing,bane,greenlantern kyle rayner,sinestro,black hand,batgirl,any lantern corp member,catwoman,mr frezze,doomsday,midnighter,gardian of the univers,cyborg red robin,robin,redhood,ras al ghul,the joker,hawk girl and aquaman just so i can beat him up
  • spiderman2088 - June 16, 2012 6:04 p.m.

I wan't cheetah power-girl or super-girl joker hawkgirl martian manhunter mary marvel or captain marvel metallo green lantern[hal jordan] cyborg poison ivy starfire raven parasite batgirl doomsday killer-frost 2 huntress zatanna cat-woman black-canary green arrow [DLC's nightwing deathstroke circe hawk-man metamorphlo]
  • jackthemenace - June 15, 2012 4:04 p.m.

"With [black canary's] memorable costume"- y'mean, because she's almost naked apart from the skintight black spandex in that picture, like most OTHER heroines in DC? Yeah, Nightwing, DeathStroke and Green Arrow are pretty much the must-have characters- that is, if Netherrealms want me to buy it, anyway. That said, a couple of characters, like Aquaman or Professor Zoom, would be pretty funny to see in a brawler like this.
  • chris-j-pittman - June 15, 2012 11:56 a.m.

I'd like Lobo, Deathstroke, Catwoman, Doomsday, Nightwing, Joker, Green Arrow, Green Latern(Hal or John), Circe, Hawkman, Despero, Martian Manhunter, Etrigan, Metallo, Black Cannary, Sinestro, Deadman, Professor Zoom, Hawkgirl, Deadshot, Batwoman, Manbat, Cyborg, Lex, Lady Shiva, Bane, Vixen, Cheetah, Huntress, Killer Croc, Zatanna, Scarecrow,Blue Beetle, Bizarro, Batwoman, Atomic skull, Starfire, Lady Styx, Manbat and Atrocitus.
  • SpadesSlick - June 14, 2012 11:46 p.m.

John Constantine, Jason Todd, The Shade, Animal Man, Raven and Etrigan would be the ones I want in.
  • TheInvincibleDragon - June 14, 2012 5:28 p.m.

I got 4 that I'd like to add to that stellar list: Booster Gold: One of my favorite DC characters, and it would be nice to see how he implements his future tech against the other guys. Black Lightning or Static Shock: Gotta have at least one of them. I'd like to see how they stack up to the others. Doctor Fate: I'd like to see how they play magic into this game, and Doctor Fate would be the other candidate opposite Circe. Black Adam: REALLY?! Just throw Shazam/Captain Marvel in there with no Black Adam? For shame, GR...for shame.
  • linorn - June 14, 2012 11:23 a.m.

Deadman could be interesting, especially if we were able to possess our opponent and make them beat themselves up. Bleez or any other Red Lantern would be awesome, puking napalm all over the screen. Animal Man's powers would make great moves showing the animal abilities. Deadshot would be a fantastic, vicious and methodical character with loads of long-range attacks. Andrew from I, Vampire has some powers that could translate well. I'd love to see Batwing in the game but highly doubt his inclusion. As long as Nightwing's in, I'll be happy.
  • Dr.Mopho - June 14, 2012 11:22 a.m.

**** i expect to see **** SUPERMAN...BATMAN...WONDER WOMAN...FLASH...not really Grundy...HAWKMAN OR HAWKGIRL...GREEN LANTERN (John Stewart)...MARTIAN MANHUNTER...LEX LUTHOR...CATWOMAN...DARKSEID...JOKER **** i need to have in this game **** NIGHTWING - and older Robin is better. his double stick fighting can be used along with gadgets and his flipping acrobat self in a ver fun way SUPERGIRL - you get the Superman powers, but she fights different as she was trained by the Amazons & Batman so her fighting style and attitude will be different, id say more kicks and maybe a bit more brutal (the blue skirt Michael Turner style or the new 52 suit) RORSCHACH - brutal fighting style, he is the fave of Watchmen, ballsy, tough SOB, and he is the heart also of watchmen, good to tie in Watchmen especially when going in this area of a game SWAMP THING - I am glad he joined the new 52 and we need a heavy that has unique powers that are natural from Poison Ivy & we can have him as a DLC perhaps CYBORG - simply one of my favorite characters from DC. you get tech, strength and attitude, definiitely in this dark work a fun char to F#@% people up SHIVA - she's got mad Mratial Arts skills which i always wanted to see more of outside of the comic books. In comics you can't get much of their fighting style as you do in the Asian comics so a game translation would be perfect!!!! C'mon, makers of Mortal Kombat could so use Shiva especially for a game like this...hell they can use her in Mortal Kombat also...Shiva vs Sheeva, ha! BATWOMAN - we need her cause it would be a nice to see her kick ass and have more debut moments to people who do not know her. she is simply a great character and if not her then Cassandra Cain BATGIRL but i didnt put BATGIRL in because of the next character... ROBIN (DAMIAN WAYNE) - son of Bruce Wayne, trained assassin, possibly more tougher or ruthless than Batman by nature alone, this kid is dark and bad ass, needs a good debut BLACK CANARY - i wanna see her martial arts and her in her can to hand and screaming sonic style action BANE - my favorite villain and keep his Mexican self with his evil lucha like mask please!!!!!! he can tear S#@% up! CHEETAH - as a creative alternate from CATWOMAN, she is more wild and actually cat or shoot lets have both in there. the latest Mortal Kombat got real close to having everyone down to Rain & Kenshi!!!! so lets have a cat fight opportunity! LOBO - bad @$$ SOB. he needs to be in it as he is DC's no rules in the universe guy with guns & guns. he can have the best of both worlds with gadgets and the super strength. plus i would love to see his look in this amped up designed game HUNTRESS - she is a another tough girl if I don't get my Batwoman or Batgirl...this would be the acceptable reason SLADE/DEATHSTROKE - MK already used him well now they can use him more VIXEN - use different animal powers can make her very versatile in kombat METALLO - huge Robot Terminator bad guy...need i say more? AQUAMAN - dude is tough as nails and can trident people like a staff fighter, he deserves to show what he's got too after eating some fish & chips at a local bar...good guy...plus lets have some building underwater...drowning elements just as bad as torture elements in like Apokolips *** maybe have in the game **** Parasite - since this is a fighting game that uses environments & that element depends on a character, lets use this guy cause he can perhaps heal a bit when fighting you and borrow your powers...he'll be the Kirby of this game or the Shang Tsung power wise...he could get bigger as he hits you throughout the match gettin' stronger *** DLC *** CAPTAIN MARVEL - i like the guy but he seems a waste of time to me fighting wise HELLBOY - we can have someone non Marvel to step in for a visit, why not? Link visited Soul Calibur, freddie visited Mortal Kombat. Hellboy would be a fun mix and i wanna shoot and smash people with his skills ZORRO - I know he is a different time and I don't know which studio is doing the future Zorro movie revamp, but it would be great to have some version of this guy in the game since he inspired Batman as a kid and was part of the inspiration in Bob Kane's creation
  • jmcgrotty - June 14, 2012 10:56 a.m.

I'm a huge Harley Quinn fan, probably to unhealthy levels, and I have to say that, while I am glad she is in it (it literally is not worth buying without her being a part of it. No argument about it.), her model looks horrendous. It's disgusting. I didn't know that anyone could make her look unappealing. And it isn't about it being a darker game than usual. Other games have had models of her that were dark but didn't look like shit. Why did they have to go the wrong way with this one? Unless something changes, avoid this game at all costs.