• g1rldraco7 - March 13, 2013 5:08 p.m.

Bizzaro should be here since they have Superman, why not his evil clone?
  • Corn - March 15, 2013 1:11 p.m.

Because Superman is already evil
  • slimjim441 - July 15, 2013 3:33 p.m.

^Exactly. Another Superman clone to fight when the story already has an evil Superman to fight would be almost as redundantly repetitive as this reiterative redundancy.
  • NohBuddee - March 5, 2013 8:17 p.m.

No Mr. Freeze? Dr. Light would be frikkan sweet tho.
  • landon-mennemeyer - March 5, 2013 10:38 a.m.

i would love to see dr fate in a game
  • slimjim441 - March 13, 2013 3:20 p.m.

You mean Dr. Destiny? I don't think he'd fit in a fighting game; he's not a fighter. At all. He could come in during the story to mess with people's heads though.
  • SGist96 - March 2, 2013 2:54 p.m.

I want to see Commissioner Gordon as a bit of Stryker from MK kind of character and I really want them to bring in a 3rd party character like Rorschach or Dr. Manhattan (it's not really ridiculous, I know they're not justice league but they are DC so...)
  • slimjim441 - March 13, 2013 3:21 p.m.

I hope they never put in anyone from Watchmen. It's the biggest pile of overrated horse shit I've ever read.
  • aaron-duarte - March 18, 2013 noon

Ugh agreed. I watched the movie and it was horrible. It was like "super heroes in retirement". I didn't care for it.
  • todd-pullan - February 27, 2013 12:37 a.m.

I might be the only one who would want this but I would love to see Atrocitus and/or Bleez from the Red Lantern Corps. I would also like to see John Stewart and Guy Gardner as either alt costumes or dlc for the Green Lantern or make cameos on the Green Lantern level.
  • slimjim441 - February 25, 2013 9:10 p.m.

Anyone know if this is going to have 2v2 like MK9? I haven't heard anything, but it would be so stupid not to. Limitless possibilities for epic team-ups.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - February 25, 2013 1 p.m.

I wish they'd add the Scoutmaster: "Don't be afraid to use your nails boys!"
  • MrSexyTime - February 24, 2013 12:16 p.m.

Black Manta, Blue Beetle, Swamp Thing, and Ra's al Ghul would be perfect for this game
  • Rubberducky - February 13, 2013 9:38 p.m.

Is Gorilla Grodd in this? What about Mr. Mytslaplix(myxlaplix? Mxylplix) How the hell is it spelled?? It looks spiffy and I'm not a fighting game fan usually....
  • Hyperion - February 13, 2013 1 p.m.

I'd like to see Deadshot and Blue Beetle. blackhand/nekron would be another world ending type that could be a good final boss.
  • Tronto13 - February 13, 2013 12:13 p.m.

I would like to see Animal Man, Anton Arcane and Steppenwolf.
  • Boriquaboy99 - January 21, 2013 9:54 a.m.

What about Black Adam?
  • Dcfan1400 - January 18, 2013 12:08 p.m.

Superboy Jason Tood (red hood) Poison ivy Beast boy Brainiac Killer croc Cheetah
  • ev1lm0nkey87 - February 13, 2013 6:24 p.m.

I would also like to see Bane and Scarecrow. They're both such awesome villains.
  • OneofYouKiseop - January 16, 2013 8:45 a.m.

all my hope goes to Starfire and Raven!
  • nathan-briggs - January 10, 2013 3:46 p.m.

I know its never going to happen but if they wanted a character for purely comedic purposes how about booster gold come on the hero of tomorrow today at least it would be amusing. on a more serious note I personally think that Brainiac would be an excellent addition to the roster and on the topic of superman characters I also think Zod would be cool to play as.