• shawksta - August 9, 2011 12:50 a.m.

@Trackstar Theres a difference between being smart and hating. You are hating. Not caring for fans? 20 free games because of a PRICE DROP? If thats not caring I dont know what is
  • shawksta - August 9, 2011 12:41 a.m.

Finally a developer that knows their shit! And thats coming from ME, a wii lover! Lets be honest very few 3rd Party developers can make great games because others act like they can shove how much they want without thinking.(Fucking activision) Id Software wants their games to run perfectly, ill just play it with my 360. Good call, leave the 3rd Party wii games to those who can(Not Activision) while Nintendo magically makes games that arnt possible to run on wii hardware by the 3rd Parties
  • Fiirestorm21 - August 9, 2011 12:28 a.m.

Haha, awesome. I love id, more and more each day. Here's to hoping this game lives up.
  • db1331 - August 9, 2011 12:28 a.m.

/Puts on monocle But they have no problem doing crappy versions on the PS3/360... /Guffaws heartily
  • Evanesco - August 9, 2011 12:16 a.m.

Keep on truckin man. Won't nobody hold that against you.
  • onetimebuster - August 9, 2011 12:11 a.m.

It would be funny to see how shitty it would be.
  • reuben0110 - August 9, 2011 12:04 a.m.

Ports on the Wii are half-assed pieces of shit anyway, i'm surprised someone even asked him that.
  • Zepaw - August 9, 2011 12:01 a.m.

@DarkSynopsis The hardware limitations is the point. They are not going to make a dumbed down version for the Wii like many multi-port series do (like CoD).
  • RedHarlow - August 8, 2011 11:59 p.m.

I wouldn't expect any different from Id. They know their shit, and they know it well.
  • jackthemenace - August 8, 2011 11:58 p.m.

Good men. This what separates the boys from the men. And by Boys, I mean Developers of piles of shit that make crappy wii games just to cash in. And by THAT, I mean Activision. So it's what separates Activision from men.
  • Heyexclamationpoint - August 8, 2011 11:57 p.m.

BURN!!!
  • DarkSynopsis - August 8, 2011 11:56 p.m.

I almost feel offended that this was a question with the tech that is going on behind RAGE seemed fairly obvious it would not hit the Wii.
  • trackstar007 - August 8, 2011 11:56 p.m.

Between this and the Rage HD demo offered a while back for iPhone, I've really come to like id. I used to be a diehard nintendo fan, but after their continued subpar hardware and utter disregard for fans' wishes, ive had enough. And don't talk to me about 20 free games, i can emulate all of them right now for free either way
  • Redeater - August 8, 2011 11:54 p.m.

Oh Rage....with your colourfull world and your non existent motion controls....I'm loving you more and more every day.
  • Zepaw - August 8, 2011 11:52 p.m.

Bless them.