• GoldenMe - March 13, 2009 midnight

Cammy and Rose I'm best with.
  • TrIp13G - March 12, 2009 11:16 p.m.

Fei Long 'til the day I die, man.
  • GamesRadarCarolynGudmundson - March 12, 2009 10:51 p.m.

Question: What is the character for the player with the most intelligent and discerning taste? Answer: SAKURA
  • LionheartAce - March 12, 2009 10:27 p.m.

So very true.
  • mikelarry - March 12, 2009 10:20 p.m.

what about players who spam bison headstop or zangief spin that really boils my blood
  • RebornKusabi - March 12, 2009 10 p.m.

This is actually what I meant to say but I didn't proof-read... I play as Rose and have no problems with Ken and Akuma but some of [these] are REALLY annoying such as throw-spammers and 1 round, 30 sec. matches. reCAPTCHA: horseback terests(What the ****!?)
  • Romination - March 12, 2009 10 p.m.

I laughed in a frightening manner at 'wether'. I'd love to get this game regardless of all these people but...i don't have online (fail)
  • Diamondis - March 12, 2009 9:59 p.m.

I play as Sagat and get called cheap for HK/Uppercut/Tiger Knee'ing people dumb enough to keep jumping into me. Even worse, I got called cheap for using EX Tiger Uppercut then catching them with my ultra otw down! This was after a failed DP by... who was it now... Oh yea! A Ken.
  • RebornKusabi - March 12, 2009 9:58 p.m.

I play as Rose and have no problems with Ken and Akuma but some of them are REALLY annoying such as throw-spammers and 1 round, 30 sec. matches.
  • lady0 - March 12, 2009 9:46 p.m.

And Themis, that guy is a jerk. You should say to him 'Yeah, well, you're weren't exactly a pro either. Fucking asshole.' And block him. -_-
  • lewis42025 - March 12, 2009 9:45 p.m.

OMG! this is why i love gamesradar. im sooooo sick of fighting a zillion kens who do the exact same thing. its f**king irritating as hell. i only hope that my fellow street fighter challengers will have read this and take heed....and throwing is not only cheap, but the above mentioned technique is mind boggingly infuriating
  • lady0 - March 12, 2009 9:44 p.m.

I like Ken but I try to use other characters. Some people don't bother to learn the other characters so they pick Ken, Ryu, or Akuma. God, I fought so many...sucky players who used those three. I'm no pro and I think I'm pretty decent but ugh...
  • Corsair89 - March 12, 2009 9:43 p.m.

What sucks is whoever doesn't pick Ken WILL pick Akuma. It's really annoying. I normally play as Chun Li, Cammy, Ryu, and Sakura.
  • NelosAngelos - March 12, 2009 9:39 p.m.

Hey GR, I'm that one Abel player!!! Lol, maybe not the one you guys fought, but I do play as him.
  • animeman - March 12, 2009 8:08 p.m.

I will remember this when I get SFIV. I always use randome select any way no matter what game I play.
  • fatdog12300 - March 12, 2009 7:12 p.m.

I love SFIV. great article, i played about 10 online matches and saw at least half of those. i play as El Fuerte, just for the record.
  • Awesomeitude1523 - March 12, 2009 6:39 p.m.

P.S. Two things: One, MGS 4 got a 9 Two, MGS 4 is AWESOME. Three, SFIV is awesome Four, I'm hungry, so I'm gonna stop typing and go eat. This comment @ CoD_22
  • Awesomeitude1523 - March 12, 2009 6:35 p.m.

Hey, I play as Ken! Sometims, other times its Rufus or Zangief Recaptcha: Built-in harm
  • Themis - March 12, 2009 6:14 p.m.

I'm not great as SF, never have been, so vowed to practice when IV came out. Had a few fights online and have held my own a lot of the time, and got savaged other times. Imagine my surprise when I was thrashed by a veteran (who was guilty of nos. 6, 8 AND 10 at least) actually bothered to message me on PSN to tell me to "learn to fight". His PSN ID - xivk Add him to the top of the SFIV jerk-pile.
  • GR_DavidHoughton - March 12, 2009 6:09 p.m.

Pro tip for getting a game fast: Switch your fight request settings on and go into arcade mode. You won't go more than about 10 seconds without a new challenger entering. For some reason, doing it this way is EXACTLY a million times faster than trawling the servers.