• ihopethisisnotantistasblood - July 7, 2010 12:03 p.m.

i use ken, sometimes i use barbie but peopel mock me
  • nikrusty - August 13, 2009 8:34 a.m.

The chick characters should have a special move to Flash to stun players/male characters into stupefaction and then pound them into Kapura bits (goat balls delicacy).
  • uvebeenpwned - August 6, 2009 4:16 a.m.

If I do ever get SF4, I would only use the randomizer online. I mean, It keeps my mind guessing. One moment I may be doing a "Hudooooken!!", the next Im screaming "Sonic boom!!". One moment Im Chun-Li, kickin ass (hehe..."kickin" ass...) The next Im Holding my ground as Blanka. Keep guessin.
  • Amazed - March 28, 2009 5:34 a.m.

What on earth, who the hell do you people think you are? The fact that you said "no really" means you are aware of the fact that there was already a big controversy, and people who seriously play the game already worked out all the strategy and agreed that throws are NOT cheap. Then you just come in, with your few weeks of play experience and say "but no, they are"? You're like some douchebag that walks into a room full of geographers and says "no really, the earth is flat" despite already knowing all these people far more knowledgeable than you have already agreed it's not. What a scrub.
  • Collymilad - March 22, 2009 3:09 p.m.

throws arent cheap. you counter them by moving away, it's not rocket science.
  • TreyTable - March 20, 2009 9:16 p.m.

I have SF4, and I'm sure I'd play it if I had a decent controller for it since Mad Catz obviously cannot count pre-orders. Just give me an adapter to let me use a control pad other than the current 360 offering. PS2, PS1, Saturn, Genesis 6, Super NES, GameCube (the Hori Pad for the Game Boy Player).. anything over the 360's D-Pad. Hell, I'd be able to play better with a Dreamcast pad or an XBOX Controller S.
  • MB2KSpicules - March 19, 2009 2:08 a.m.

I was down with most of this article, thinking the players/author was a skilled player, until the very end with the "throwing is cheap" stuff. This is the statement of a noob. Throws can be broken - learn to break them after they perform the tick. This is the kind of stuff that makes experienced players roll their eyes at and makes them not play you again.
  • GamesRadarMatthewKeast - March 17, 2009 5:04 p.m.

Spamming a move over and over is perfectly fine. It's horrendously predictable, and always has a counter. It is up to the other player to learn how to stop it. At the highest levels of play in fighting games, the word "cheap" is NEVER used, because they know everything is legit. Calling something cheap is making excuses for your losses, and prevents you from getting better. Try new tricks, experiment, learn what defeats that which seems cheap. You will become a better player. And I'm not saying this from a high horse. I used to use the word "cheap" back in the SF II days, before I realized I was a scrub.
  • GreyGhost - March 16, 2009 8:06 p.m.

"how do you install the game to your hard drive on the ps3 to save on load times?" Go into "system options" under "options" and click "Install" ... It'll take about 3 minutes ... HTH ...
  • MacGyver1138 - March 16, 2009 6:52 p.m.

Next time I get called a bitch in any online game, I am responding by calling the person a wether. That's hilarious. I'm not much of a fighting game fan, (mostly because I got stupid-frustrated by getting worked back in the SF II days) but it always strikes me as funny at how there is all of this etiquette you should follow when playing a fighter. I can't think of another genre where there is so much backlash for using moves built in to the game. I'm not saying I don't agree, it just stands out to me.
  • KenForEver - March 16, 2009 7:26 a.m.

I AM A STREET FIGHTER JERK AND LOVE IT!!!!
  • markzabin - March 16, 2009 5:52 a.m.

• Ravenbom - March 16, 2009 5:18 a.m.

Hey all, I've started a thread in TalkRadar General: Street Fighter IV Tourney. Right now I'm just trying to get a roll call on who wants to play in a tournament. It looks like we'll all be on the 360. So check out the forums if you want to get into a SFIV tournament.
  • milliman24 - March 15, 2009 8:03 p.m.

that part was FUNNY!
  • Cernunnos - March 15, 2009 1:07 p.m.

ive only fought ken once, and i think the guy picked him because i did. but akuma i've met too many times. just too many. Sakura FTW, shes awesome. i also use Abel and Ryu. try my luck with Dan ever-once-in-awhile too. so far ive won 20% of my matches, whoohoo! time to hit the dojo. Captcha: Hafid 13)sesame... o.O
  • hobomaster7 - March 15, 2009 11:37 a.m.

That happens all the time to me :@ my friends a grapple noob its so annoying so i hit him in the face with my controller :) IM a Cammy fighter or C.Viper
  • reyalejandro13 - March 15, 2009 3:29 a.m.

I really need to get this game. I feel I'm pretty good at fighting games, and my philosophy is that the only way to be truly good at a game is to have some experience with all characters, as opposed to logging in lots of time with just one character. Of course, i'll need to fix my Xbox 360 first... stupid red ring
  • Tomsta666 - March 14, 2009 10:27 p.m.

As sad as this is to admit I'm guilty of a few of these :) I've been doing 1 round, 30 second matches. But my excuse is i'm an achievement whore and it makes my match tally rise quicker!! When I first started online I would only pick Ken! Dragon Punch and hurricane kick spam works, weather you like it or not!!! Now as i'm doing 1 round matches i've ONLY been using random select. So i'm not a total Street Fighter jerk!! :D
  • raxafrax - March 14, 2009 3:42 p.m.

leaving a title by your name would be great if scared people quit booting you before the match.
  • starvinggamer - March 14, 2009 2:04 p.m.

It's a shame that, after putting so much effort into writing this article, you lost all credibility with your final point.