• VooDooDevil1369 - June 7, 2010 6:55 p.m.

I just want Natal for the sweet Minority Report style control of my dashboard!
  • Tommykrem - June 7, 2010 6:38 p.m.

From now on I'm going to pick on every single comment made by db until I read something positive. Who's with me? (I'd appreciate if it was more than 0) Anyway, the presentations looked dull, and even though that little kid seemed to have a great time with Natal (you can't roll around without having a boat reacting to what you're doing)I hope we'll see better games dedicated to Move and Natal.
  • frmonth - June 7, 2010 6:37 p.m.

Yeah just to add to what TURbo said do microsoft exspect people to have room like this to play natal. My Xbox and gaming stuff is a room about half the size shown in the video has two huge gaming chairs (with stands not like the ones low on the floor), loads of random rock band stuff lying around and shelves with DVD's, Blurays, games and all the rest on. There is NO room for something that according to the video requires this much space to use.
  • Killershadow117 - June 7, 2010 6:34 p.m.

Natal looks like it has potential but Move just looks like a copy of Wii. I mean does no one else see that it looks like they just copied Wii sports resort with some new graphics slaped over it?. The only thing they did was stick a ball on top and claim that it is more intuitive than the Wii controller.
  • TURbo - June 7, 2010 6:19 p.m.

Does Sony and Microsoft expect the general public to have 10 by 15 rooms that has nothing in them?
  • banjokazoozie - June 7, 2010 5:43 p.m.

do they really expect us to stand that far away from the tv for natal?
  • d3m3nt3d - June 7, 2010 5:41 p.m.

sooo...your saying i should get rid of my pre-order for Move?
  • flyingtissues12 - June 7, 2010 5:21 p.m.

y'know, that guy in the natal video is a true mascot for the games industry. hes funny, good looking, clever. oh shit, no no sorry.
  • Modroneman - June 7, 2010 5:18 p.m.

These both look absolutely horrendous! I will not be purchasing either of these peripherals because of how uninspiring they are. Good god, gaming is going in the wrong direction.
  • IHateMakingUserIDs - June 7, 2010 5:17 p.m.

The woman in the Natal video must have taken dancing lessons from Elaine on Sienfeld. To be fair though, Natal did seem to do a good job of replicating the players movements when multiple players were playing. So it does recognize specific players. Wonder how it would do if their were twins playing though...
  • scottneve - June 7, 2010 5:06 p.m.

To think, I was excited about these Wii wannabes. It also doesn't help that the people in the videos get bored with the games so quickly.
  • bluscorp - June 7, 2010 5:05 p.m.

they should have just done what i use to do with the eyetoy, wave there hand in front of the camera, lol.
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 7, 2010 5 p.m.

"How does this PlayStation Move footage make you feel?" Glad to be turning 20 and therefore taking one more step towards death.
  • FreekinIdiot - June 7, 2010 4:51 p.m.

It's like that family have all been tasered in that Natal/Wave video. Jesus wept!
  • HaVoK308 - June 7, 2010 4:34 p.m.

Blah...same way I feel about Natal. I could give a shit about either.
  • Ell223 - June 7, 2010 4:33 p.m.

They both look terrible, and I refuse to pay any more than £70 for either of them.
  • sgloomy - June 7, 2010 4:30 p.m.

did i miss a part where every company found something wrong with the controllers that already existed and so they all decided it would be much better to make people move and act like idiots in front of the t.v. screen? video games should in no way be a substitute for any sort of outdoor related activity. i can see SOME games being cool to play using a controller that would act more like a mouse, but that is only in rare cases, I really hope shit like move and natal don't stick around for too long.
  • jackgbanks - June 7, 2010 4:25 p.m.

Does anyone else find it ironic that they're playing Natal on a Sony Tv?
  • bloodyshadow - June 7, 2010 4:22 p.m.

To be (midly) fair, you don't HAVE to act like a complete jackass to use Natal. That was a total tool. Not siding with it at all, but he's not the best example.
  • SonicX_89 - June 7, 2010 4:21 p.m.

I have high hopes for Natal, but that video doesn't exactly fill me with excitement.