The first shots of the Limited Edition for Halo: Reach have just landed. Priced at $80, this special version won’t cost as much as the $150 Legendary Edition, but still offers lots of neat extras for Halo fans. The biggest difference seems to be the absence of the 10 pound statue by McFarlane Toys, which will be included in the pricier Legendary Edition. Still, the question remains: Will you be buying it?
Above: Packaging shot for the Halo: Reach Limited Edition
What’s in the Limited Edition box
- Custom case modeled after a recovered ONI data module
- In-game Elite armor set for multiplayer
- Dr. Halsey's ONI security badge
- An embroidered Spartan II patch
- Artifact bag, which contains the personal notes and documents of the creator of the Spartan program: Dr. Catherine Halsey
Above: Packaging shot for the Halo: Reach Legendary Edition
Halo: Reach is scheduled to release on September 14, 2010. It seems like it’s been a while since we’ve held a poll on GamesRadar, so let us know about your Halo: Reach purchasing plans.
July 13, 2010