• Pruman - February 4, 2011 9:53 p.m.

If you play Halo on the PC, you're missing the point. There are tons of FPSes on that platform that eat Halo's lunch. For a console game, however, you can't get much better.
  • IceBlueKirby - February 4, 2011 9:41 p.m.

I really enjoyed the first Halo, but I'm not sure I'd buy it again for the shinier graphics. I mean, it'd be nice to see it in full HD glory and all, but unless they add something new gameplay-wise I doubt I'd buy this until I could find it as cheap as the original.
  • WickedSid - February 4, 2011 9:37 p.m.

@ grappler51, But, it wasn't on PC Originally, it was on Apple's Computers.
  • KaiokenKid - February 4, 2011 9:32 p.m.

I would buy it if it came out, but I thinkMS is gonna need more to stack up against the competition this year on the exclusive front.
  • kit07 - February 4, 2011 9:27 p.m.

didn't they remake this a few times already but changed the title to halo 2 and halo 3? hahaha i kid i kid halo 1 was the only one i enjoyed and i also like HD remakes so go this news!
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - February 4, 2011 9:21 p.m.

Okay, I think this is pretty cool, nothing to get worked up about. However, if they ever made a Halo 2 remake, there would definitly be jizz in my pants
  • Zolty717 - February 4, 2011 9:07 p.m.

Awaiting this with cautious excitement.
  • CrashmanX - February 4, 2011 9:03 p.m.

@Camoxide PS3 can do 1080p just fine, it has only a few 1080p titles though. Also I agree with everyone else, No PC = No buy. Sorry MS, but I'm not shelling out another $60 if I can't play it just like I used to.
  • yagirlfriendsfavoriterapper - February 4, 2011 8:50 p.m.

So how long are they gonna wait till Halo 4?
  • grappler51 - February 4, 2011 8:02 p.m.

It would be great to have it on PC as well, after all it was on PC originally, why shouldn't we get the remake?
  • MajorPonch - February 4, 2011 8 p.m.

@Turboash For those of us who actually enjoy nostalgia, there's nothing "scam" about it. If you don't like it, don't play it.
  • Camoxide - February 4, 2011 8 p.m.

I reckon 1080P is talking about the PC version and 3D talking about Nvidia 3D support. Consoles can't do 1080P (apart from a few downloadable games)
  • Robx - February 4, 2011 7:56 p.m.

They better bring it to PC, and re-release Custom Edition for more epicness!
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - February 4, 2011 7:56 p.m.

@n00b It is allegedly not using the Reach engine.
  • Turboash - February 4, 2011 7:56 p.m.

HD remakes... biggest scam in the industry.
  • Jesse1066 - February 4, 2011 7:39 p.m.

This is great, since the original is by far the best. Now it will look best, too!
  • n00b - February 4, 2011 7:38 p.m.

weren't the previous halos (3, odst & reach) in 720p?
  • Kage_No_Shi - February 4, 2011 7:25 p.m.

@malfranks - Indeed. I'm not getting into the Halo games until all are released on the PC platform.
  • malfranks - February 4, 2011 7:21 p.m.

MS - how about putting money where your mouth is and simultaneously release a PC version to prove that you do care about Windows gamers like you've been saying recently?
  • buro13 - February 4, 2011 7:15 p.m.

This remake better have Online Muli-Player!