• jdevlin535 - January 1, 2010 12:06 p.m.

'Vagrant'I think youre wrong about the plot being unexplained and unsatisfying its actually a pretty good game but i accept that you dont know much about the game.....you (NOOB)
  • CrosseyedAnder - July 10, 2009 3:33 p.m.

I still love playing HL1 and HL2 on my PC from time to time, but honestly I have never played those Episodes and followed those games. It seems only something to further the game selling. I am still waiting something that arise my curiosity.
  • TheCommunist - June 26, 2009 6:09 p.m.

This article confused the shit out of me. and now with all the comments I dont know what to believe. It would be cool to see the G-Man as a helping hand throughout the rest of the series, only to turn his back on you like sadistic bastard he appears as. And then you have to kill him. chea!LoL
  • snowycrazyking - June 19, 2009 1:06 a.m.

Man I really did forget how much I loved the Half-Life series. There is such an awesome cast of characters, the one thing I want changed is I want less vehicle action; I don't know if anyone else agrees with me but I just never liked the vehicle's in the Half-Life games. But, either way I trust Valve and know that they won't rush this game, they'll release it when its the best game they can make. @ xXHaloKillerXx. Why would you come on a forum for a game series you don't like you moron? Is your life really that meaningless that when your not playing the mindless crap that is Halo 3 you just go around flaming on forums. It is just sad that this how you decide to spend your time instead of playing/discussing games you actually enjoy.
  • lovinmyps3 - June 18, 2009 8:07 p.m.

lets hope this doesnt turn into another duke nukem forever thing
  • lukel127 - June 18, 2009 4:48 p.m.

I heard that portal 2 was set in the past, so my prediction is that valve will make an orange box 2, and gordon and the new portal player will meet.
  • nadrewod999 - June 18, 2009 3:04 p.m.

Also, @disturbedanomaly36, the Companion Cube and Chell are characters from the ORANGE BOX or PORTAL, NOT HL! In fact, the only true relationships Half-Life and characters in Portal have in common are: a few references in game (see ship section of this article), they became a package deal with the Orange Box, and they were all produced by Valve. You can say that those are your favorite Orange Box characters, BUT NOT HALF-LIFE!
  • DaNtHeManIsHeRe - June 18, 2009 8:19 a.m.

i was thinking the other day - could the Gman be a highly advanced GlaDOS? listen to the way both of them talk... same kind of mechanical word fumbling isnt there? and notice how he seems to become more fond of gordon as the story progresses, just like GLaDOS seems almost obsessed with chell. its just a theory of course.
  • DRILLERDUD - June 17, 2009 6:41 p.m.

As strange as it sounds, I'm actually glad that Valve is taking some time to finish up the INCREDIBLE Half-Life series. It just let's me know that they aren't just gonna put something out and get on to bigger plans. That, in my opinion, is the true quality of a great game developer.
  • ryno - June 17, 2009 2:23 a.m.

come on valve make Gordon talk already
  • Failureisinevitable - June 17, 2009 12:15 a.m.

Okay, I heard that Chell is supposed to make an appearance in Episode 3, and I agree with Rad_Bracket. If you looked around before your battle with GLaDOS there are steam pumps and air canisters in the factory-area, so why couldn't the Aperture location BE the Borealis?
  • BlupHox - July 8, 2014 5:15 a.m.

You're a noob?? Can't you see at ending of Portal there's some trees and cars, no Borealis & shit.
  • MechGyver - June 16, 2009 10:42 p.m.

HOLY SHIT!!!! @currie, you just ruined Valve´s super secret plot
  • Defguru7777 - June 16, 2009 8:28 p.m.

Damn L4D2, I just want Episode 3 dammit!!
  • PinkLenny - June 16, 2009 8:10 p.m.

I would say, that I would bet 40 dollars that Adrian Shephard will be in episode 3
  • NipplesTheSuperHippo - June 16, 2009 6:18 p.m.

Lamarr FTW!!! But seriously though, I have no clue on what Valve is going to do. I don't think it is representative of what Valve has become, but the L4D 2 announcement could mean something is going down on the inside. Most likely it just is they had a bunch of updates to the game that couldn't have been put to the original game so they made a second. With that said, we all know HL 2 ep. 3 is going to be epic, but how epic is my question? This article is pretty epic in itself.
  • Rad_Bracket - June 16, 2009 5:58 p.m.

Has anyone considered the possibility that the Aperture facility from Portal was the Borealis. At the end of Portal you set of some huge spatial event and that could have been what teleported the Borealis to its new location. If it was some kind of near future super tanker I see no reason it couldn’t be the facility from Portal.
  • Ravenbom - June 16, 2009 5:41 p.m.

I'd just like to see Episode 3 at this point. I've given up hope on the Half Life series giving me any kind of resolution, I just want to see this chapter closed for now, so I can wet myself when Half Life 3 comes out.
  • AA95mp - June 16, 2009 4:13 p.m.

i have been sooooooo long for a article like this personaly i think lamarr will end up saving the day and attempt to couple with g-mans head :D.
  • lava_lamp - June 16, 2009 3:56 p.m.

G-Man is the best character in the Half-Life series in my opinion