Topics

GTA

• BackwaterRifle - November 2, 2011 11:44 a.m.

Just picked something up, the guy hammering a for sale sign in the ground, this might be a hint at the fact that buy-able safe houses will be back.
  • BackwaterRifle - November 2, 2011 12:07 p.m.

Also the African American in the Sweater waving off the the other African American in the Tee shirt may be an implication of what has happend to the gangs.
  • samsneeze - November 2, 2011 12:26 p.m.

Because black people waving at each other = gang activity/former gang members.
  • ZhugeLiang - November 2, 2011 12:30 p.m.

In the context of Grand Theft Auto, I'd say so...
  • BackwaterRifle - November 2, 2011 12:33 p.m.

It's not a hello wave, it's a no wave, look at it.
  • samsneeze - November 2, 2011 1:07 p.m.

Same comment as above...
  • BackwaterRifle - November 2, 2011 4:16 p.m.

Nah, you see the difference this time is I am calling you out on it in a simplified manor, since I thought you thought the wave looked like a big ol' hello. So I don't think it is necessarily the same. Further more I find your "Same comment as above..." completely unnecessary.
  • samsneeze - November 3, 2011 10:50 a.m.

Actually my same comment as above was to acknowledge the fact that just because he motioned towards a guy and both of them were black, it does not mean that either were in a gang. Which is what he did. You can motion to someone you've never seen before, it happens all the time. So like before, Same as above.
  • matthewframpton - November 2, 2011 12:34 p.m.

I'm sort of surprised nobody said anything about the jetski, That should be pretty sweet. I'm so pumped to revisit the San Andreas area, dahhh the excitement!
  • dominator2222 - November 2, 2011 12:47 p.m.

I just had the biggest erection of my life!!!! SAN ANDREAS MAN,game was a big part of my childhood... And now this...preordering as soon as it's available..
  • elchamukoroboto - November 2, 2011 1:01 p.m.

Hey am I the only one that noticed that the homeless guy had a sign that said "Need Money For BEER, POT AND HOOKERS (AT LEAST IM NOT (could be wrong about this)BUUSH)" or does it say "IM NOT BULLSH***NG U"?
  • gmcb2011 - November 2, 2011 1:48 p.m.

It's the latter. While Rockstar does a lot of satire, I don't think they've directly referenced a real political leader.
  • staplersexits - November 2, 2011 1:08 p.m.

Oh my, i'm stoked on this!
  • SGTCOOL - November 2, 2011 1:12 p.m.

I think rockstar is trying to disconnect from that universe of grand theft auto games, with these being reimagined versions of the cities from the ps2 trilogy. And that is NOT Ray Liotta.
  • iiqulo - November 2, 2011 1:49 p.m.

I need for you to clarify what you mean. This takes place in Vinewood(Hollywood) Ray Liotta was in Vice City(Miami).
  • Jakers93 - November 2, 2011 1:28 p.m.

Anyone else see the dog at 8 seconds in on the beach??
  • samsneeze - November 2, 2011 2:18 p.m.

I think the main character is the guy in the black suit shown in the trailer. I also think he's the one at the "robbery" that gets out of the van from the front and he is later seen driving a blue sports car. If Rockstar is following trends, I'm pretty sure it's him. On an unrelated note, the house that the guy hammering down the foreclosure sign in front of is "Sweet's" from San Andreas.
  • Jrymanz - November 2, 2011 2:41 p.m.

Well I was wrong... I thought they would wait for the new systems to come out. Looks a lot more colorful. Maybe animals now? That would make it a lot more difficult to run from cops with K-9 units haha. I think this one is going to bring back the crazier stuff the older ones had.
  • winner2 - November 2, 2011 2:44 p.m.

GTAIV was great, this will probably be fun...Saints Row 3 will be fun as hell...but I just can't get past skyrim lol. But still, skyrim aside, does it feel to anyone else like this fall and winter is the biggest explosion of big name games news ever? Skyrim, Dark souls (not necessarily the biggest name but still), AC, ACR, BF3, MW3, Uncharted 3, Gears 3, Skyward Sword, news for GTAV, and i swear if i'm not missing something i'll be amazed...
  • AMayer - November 2, 2011 2:57 p.m.

Did anyone else catch the blimp at the very end next to the "T" in the Theft? Imagine if we to fly one of those? It's goning to be THRILLING. No, but, really, I am pumped for this game. Wicked excited.
  • taymon20 - November 2, 2011 9:17 p.m.

My God that was Awesome
  • soulhunter - November 3, 2011 2:10 a.m.

OMG this looks like it's going to be the dogs danglies. One thing with the PS2 version of San Andreas was that the gameplay area was to big with to much to do and to explore and i hope that this isn't going to be the same or we could end up with a game that you could almost never complete because of the aforementioned points. It looks totally WOW though and i can't wait for it to come out. I feel sorry (actually i don't) for 360 owners as their version of the game could come on 2 discs as they don't have Blu-ray. And how big an install is this going to be? Roll on next year.
  • psycho ninja 4 - November 3, 2011 2:32 a.m.

Ah man it gonna be in San Andreas! This is gonna be SWEET