• qoefeda - September 9, 2009 4 p.m.

oh and by the way on xbox live i think my freind list is full
  • qoefeda - September 9, 2009 3:57 p.m.

ok so i have a nice hit or tip or trick watever 1: if you are in a car,helicopters or someting else close your radio put your tv sound up you will hear the piegon 2:if you are not on car,helicopter or somthing else just put your sound of tv up and 3: if you have any question my gamertag is QOEFEDA wrote it like i wrote it thx 4 your cooporation
  • Mikaelkid - August 27, 2009 11:21 a.m.

Got Em All One Go!
  • Jaces - August 16, 2009 7:18 a.m.

I know I'm late to the party but thanks guys a bunch!! Got the 200 on the first try, hahaha! No 199 club for me.
  • CaliforniaLove - August 14, 2009 10:23 a.m.

I have killed "199" winged rats. And have no clue where mr. 200 is. Once i own him I will have 100%
  • qoefeda - August 14, 2009 3:20 a.m.

• mazoran - August 4, 2009 4:22 a.m.

ugh went through it all and i have 199 of course! are there really 2 at #145? if anyone can give me help i would love it thanks
  • B00mer182 - July 29, 2009 7:21 p.m.

Nice 1. LC is a cleaner place ;)
  • Renegade89 - July 27, 2009 5:49 a.m.

Oh and by the way I registered just to post this. This guide is extremely helpful and I suggest before starting killing 200 pidgeons make a 2nd save of your game so you don't spend all your time looking for one pidgeon when your probably better off starting again from scratch! Anyway good luck to anyone else that tries this over the weekend its not that hard just requires ALOT of patience hardest was #106 and #108!
  • JustxZane - July 21, 2009 2:18 p.m.

PLEASE HELP ME !! WERE IS THE NUMBER 106 !?
  • rockhillgriffin - May 25, 2009 9:20 p.m.

Ok killed 199 pretty sure its #171. It's the only 1 I haven't seen. I cannot find it. I have searched the apartment building from every angle possible. I do not see it. HELP!! Please!! Thanks
  • versionII - May 12, 2009 10 p.m.

LethalDoze, same F***ing thing happened to me. I did 71, went to 72 not there, strange. Do up to 100 rats, count is at 99. So I spend over an hour going back through some of it, I go back to 72, its not there....WTF. I fall into the water, go back up, just happen to go back near the container....I hear a F***ing pigeon, its THERE. I shoot it, 100 dead pigeons, where I'm supposed to be. Rockstar, I think you owe me a trophy.
  • BatmanBill - April 25, 2009 9:53 p.m.

Argghh!! I'm now a member of the 199 club! I'm absolutley hating it. I've gone throught he guide 4 times now and it's taken me HOURS! :(!!! Owwww!!
  • loccomeboy - April 21, 2009 12:04 p.m.

thnx
  • davidt - April 14, 2009 12:47 p.m.

could some 1 plz tell me where number 106 is
  • LethalDoze - April 1, 2009 11:40 p.m.

Okay me again. I found this little bastard it was nr 72 BUT the thing is i was checking that place before and im 100% SURE that the container was empty (i remember myselft standing inside it, jumping, shooting in case it was invisible or sth) i just assumed that i killed that pigeon while story missions or while running around and doing some random stuff like killing but then i go another round after only one and it is there it appeared there just like that, i know you wont believe me but its TRUE (im playing on ps3) it wasnt there the first time!!! Good not that many pigeons in my city :) they're better watch out xD
  • ClamandLada17 - February 22, 2009 2:41 a.m.

i got 5 of these little bastards left and this is my fifth time looking through this guide!
  • ross91 - February 6, 2009 6:46 p.m.

can anybody be more specific about where th "missed" pigeon is next to number 145 its the last 1 i need and its realy stressing me out please help me!!!!!!1
  • urcino - January 13, 2009 6:12 p.m.

Great Game, Thanks For the Info 100% yay! URCINO
  • urcino - January 13, 2009 6:11 p.m.

Thank U very Much... Yay 100% plus i like playin it online too.. URCINO