• Darkprince1751 - March 20, 2010 7:34 p.m.

@ Reparaz After you open the two chests on top of the giant crate, next to next to Daedalus' cell, after the battle with the Cyclopes, there is gap that you have to jump to get to a save point. Shortly after, you come to a square room with a crank at its center that fills up with water when you pull the crank. Before jumping down into this room however, if you glide over to the left side of the room there is another chest. If you pull the crank before opening the chest, the chest becomes lost forever. I don't know what the chest contains because by this time I had already maxed out on everything, but I just wanted to point that out to you.
  • BLAHTIMMY - March 20, 2010 6:34 p.m.

Hey just made an account so I could let you know there is another gorgon eye in the olympus garden. Don't know the best way to explain it but it is right after fighting the 2 jackal things in the hall and to your right. It is next to 2 red orb chests and you have to use Helios head to see it. Hopefully that is enough for you to find it. Great job on this, I know it has to be hard especially when the game gives you a trophy for finding "all" of the feathers/eyes/horns even though there is at least one more of each. Also, even though I have not worked in the industry, I am smart enough to know that you don't get to spend all your days playing the best games and getting paid for it. I am also sure you have some horrendous hours when you have deadlines for new games. Look at this one. I got it the day after it came out and there is already a complete guide for the game or at least complete enough haha. Thank you for making it easier for gamers like me who don't feel like spending a lot of time searching for all the little things.
  • Tatts4Life - March 19, 2010 11:48 p.m.

I'm playing through with out looking online to see how to do things. So far the only part I had trouble with was getting Daedalus’ Schematics and the feather. After i beat it for the first time I'll have to look at all these videos.
  • Howetzer - March 19, 2010 1:46 p.m.

See now this is why I love this site Mikel. You guys actually read up on your stuff and see what the readers are saying...maybe that's something you do when you're "at the office" that you commuted to am I right Mikel? Lol. Just to be clear first off Mikel and all the angry GR fanboys, I was serioulsy just giving you some Jive Mikel, just a little shit that the guys will give ya when you mess up (even if it is only a little one) you know how they are...be honest Mikel did no one in the office run over to you and say something like, "um hey Mike you totally boned up that Guide article you NoOb!" Cause I guess I would be kinda surprised if you hadn't received any verbal bashing from it in-house. So right off the bat my sence of humor can be kinda harsh I guess and a little unforgiving,and sarcastic, but trust me it's all funny! I'm sorry if my tone towards you or your work came off in a negative way, it was not meant to be so, my tone WAS meant to be negative to Trollium because he was starting crap with me and for that I do NOT appologize. I know you go to work, once again I'm being taken a little too litterally. I just speak of the way that for me at least going to work with the subject matter you get to, I would not really call it work if you can understand what I'm saying. Not that you didn't earn that or anything, I'm happy for ya Mikel! Get Some! Saying you had failed was just over the top exaggeration on my part, meant to bring the minor mistake into the realm of complete disaster if you can follow the logic flow of my shit giving. I know the people in the industry work hard, and while I would love to get a job in it someday, it's kind of like wanting a toilet made of solid gold now ain't it? It's just not in the cards lol. I clicked on the article for a few reasons. One because I had just started the game and I didn't think it was going to be a spoiler if I didn't read past where I've already been. Two because the non-reveiw articles here are why I come and I read most of them if not browse them just to see what's going on. As for why I came back? I had to see the comments didn't I Mikel? I actually read almost all comments on the articles you guys do, and I really think it's actually a great part of the article, and since I knew I had given you some shit, given you some of the buisness you might say, I had to come back and see if/what you had replied of course! And that's when I saw Trolliums little comment so of course I had to reply Mikel, this is the internets for gods sake! Hopefully I have explained my reasoning to your satisfaction? For the record, I don't feel I got owned so anyone thinking that can go right on ahead, but obvioulsy our definitions are quite different. mdiaz033 - Thats ok I dont want you to hurt yourself, you made the best choice...the choice of silence lol. mgkyo666- Im glad I could brighten your day (darken?). And even though XboxRulez was a little (lot) weird, Im ok with standing next to him on your list. Oh and I almost forgot, P.S. Mikel, if your offereing me a job I would come on and I wouldn't even need to get a higher salary than you do, that was a joke too. lol.
  • monahd - March 19, 2010 3:26 a.m.

so i beat the game on god mode but cannot find any of my trophies or how to use items (like posiden's conch shell) where do i go?
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - March 19, 2010 1:42 a.m.

@KnewJedi: Yeah, that seems fair. Done. @Everyone else: The guide's been updated with the new fourth Horn, and the video for the City of Olympia should be updated sometime tomorrow. Thanks again for your patience.
  • mgkyo666 - March 19, 2010 1:10 a.m.

Oh my bad it's Howetzer, but I don't really care how it is spelled...
  • mgkyo666 - March 19, 2010 12:54 a.m.

Howitzer got verbally PWNED! Let me update my list: XboxRulez: The bane of an Xbox owner's(my)existence. Howitzer: The bane of a PS3 owner's(also my)existence. Seriously, you two give each system owners a bad name.
  • KnewJedi - March 19, 2010 12:15 a.m.

Hey Mikel, could I get some credit for the finds cause I'm new to this site and looking to get a positive rep and add some friends
  • mdiaz033 - March 18, 2010 6:39 p.m.

i was going to say something about Howetzer but then I saw he just got pwned...
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - March 18, 2010 6:05 p.m.

Howetzer, if you weren't so obviously a huge fan of the site, I might be a little upset by your tone. But you are, so I'm not. However, I'd like to set a couple things straight. For the record, I do go to work. We have an office that I commute to every day. 12-hour workdays aren't uncommon for me, and it's rare that I actually get to play a game for a project like this. Most of my time is spent researching and writing feature articles. That's not meant as a complaint, but I thought I should correct your idea of this industry in case you ever try to get a job in it. It's also a little unfair to say that I've failed. Yes, I missed two chests, and that's embarrassing. But the items inside them do appear again later, so it's not as if the guide is totally incomplete. Finding the maximum available numbers of all four item types created the mistaken impression that I'd found all the items. If that's inconvenienced anyone, then I apologize. The second omission will be fixed shortly. I'm curious, though - why did you go and click on what's clearly a guide article (more than once) if they're for idiots? I guess I don't understand your reasoning there.
  • Howetzer - March 18, 2010 2:19 p.m.

@ Trollium LOL Trollium it's obviously free, I hope to god I never pay for anything this incomplete. But I can tell you're the type of person who would , then would feel bad if you got mad at the company making the product...let me guess you own an xbox360? probably has RRoD'ed on you like a couple of times now right? Yet you tell all your freinds "Xboxorz Rulzss!!" Idiot. Anyway it's beside the point...the point since you are obviously too thick to understand it, is that these guys may put out free guides on these websites, DORK, but they are PAID to do this, in other words.. this is their job. They don't go to work, they go to play video games and I was giving him shit because his task here was to tell idiots like you who cannot find things for themselves where to find things here and he failed. Do you understand now? Oh and also I don't know which cereal box you got your fucking psychology degree from, but you're the only idiot who brought up anything about sexuality or virginity for that matter, in other words, methinks thou dost protest too much. I'll translate that for you Troll (funny your name is Troll btw), you bring it up because it's your own issue buddy. Also, like the famous rapper said, "Will smith doesn't have to cuss in his raps to sell records, well I do, so fuck him and fuck you too!" And from your reverence of clean language you would bet that Will Smith has sold more records, well guess what, you'd be wrong.
  • WrathLord03 - March 18, 2010 9:52 a.m.

I'll be receiving GOW tomorrow and this guide looks really helpful - looks like I won't need to buy extra net credit to watch all the videos as the text seems pretty clear. And the caption under the pic of Kratos holding the chalice should have read 'my precioussss...'
  • KnewJedi - March 18, 2010 4:01 a.m.

Hey Mike...another update: the 4th Minotaur Horn is located right after the Helios fight. After picking up the shield, turn Kratos towards the screen and walk towards it. Chest will be on the right. I like the items guide and keep up the good work. I'll let you know of any more but now I look forward to more red orbs at the end!
  • trollium - March 18, 2010 1:06 a.m.

Oh and "Howetzer" get bent. This is a free guide, emphasis on free. Obviously you have some hidden issues pertaining to sexual frustration due to your obvious virginity. You'd do everybody a favor by crawling back into your little dungeon of a room and keeping quiet, rather than insulting those who create a FREE guide. By the way I just insulted you without using profanity, you'd think I couldn't, but you'd be wrong... Dork.
  • trollium - March 18, 2010 12:48 a.m.

The 13th gorgon's eye is located in the Olympus gardens just after fighting the two goat guys in the hallway with the two gates before the "minotaur horn 10." After you pass through the second gate you go to the right and find a magic chest, to the right of that is a pathway that wraps around and you'll find two red-orb chests as well as a hidden chest (helios head) and that contains another Gorgon's Eye. Good guide, didn't bother with the videos as I found the screenshots and text articulated the locations very well.
  • Turboash - March 17, 2010 5:53 p.m.

Nice work Mr. Reparez... must have taken a long time to make. Also, I think on Fridays, pants at the workplace should be optional.
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - March 17, 2010 5:33 p.m.

The video's fixed. As for the third Hades Phoenix Feather, I'll take a look, and if it's there I'll update the guide accordingly. For those already past that point, though, the guide DOES illustrate how to find 12 Feathers (the maximum Kratos can collect); you'll just finish collecting them in the Gardens instead of the Workshop, is all. UPDATE: KnewJedi, you were right. The ACTUAL third feather's been added, and the second Hades video should be updated later today. Thanks for pointing that out, and if anyone else finds something I've missed, please post it here or send me a direct message.
  • batman5273 - March 17, 2010 2:12 p.m.

Great Guide, Mikel
  • tonyajackson-jones - March 17, 2010 1:42 p.m.

Hi guys, i just got my gow game yesterday and just wondering if anybody can help me out with some cheat codes. Im going through the very first part and need help, please and thank you.